All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny Ch. 06'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyabout 19 years ago
So when's the next chapter???

Great chapter. I only wish I had a slave like that! I wonder how and when Sunny's going to tell him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Have so been looking forward to the next part of the story! I can't resist a well-written romantic story, and yours are simply the best! Thankyou :) Please get the next part up as soon as!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yes! Yes! YES!!

Thank you so much. I've been waiting for this chapter since the last chapter came out. Please continue with the next chapter as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love it!

i came across your stories and read all in 1 seating! please continue, can't wait to read the next chapter!

if this becomes a published book, LET ME KNOW! i'll be first in line to buy it!

ComeBackToMeComeBackToMeabout 19 years ago
Hotter than ever.

Wow, LOTM. As with all the others I have been anxiously awaiting chapter 6, and you have delivered with another exceptional installment. I love the plot and the mystery that surrounds this story, along with the romance between Sunny & Daemon. Keep up the great work.

ComeBackToMeComeBackToMeabout 19 years ago
Hotter than ever.

Wow, LOTM. As with all the others I have been anxiously awaiting chapter 6, and you have delivered with another exceptional installment. I love the plot and the mystery that surrounds this story, along with the romance between Sunny & Daemon. Keep up the great work.

ComeBackToMeComeBackToMeabout 19 years ago
Hotter than ever.

Wow, LOTM. As with all the others I have been anxiously awaiting chapter 6, and you have delivered with another exceptional installment. I love the plot and the mystery that surrounds this story, along with the romance between Sunny & Daemon. Keep up the great work.

zephrbabezephrbabeabout 19 years ago
Not long enough!!

With every new chapter, I'm absolutely DYING for the next one. I'm assuming the next installment will contain the "Marriage Mart Ball" and some sort of confrontation with Queen Astrida.

While this story has a lot of really well-written sex, the best part is the actual plot; it's uncommon to find such detail of story outside the Sci-Fi section of one's local bookstore (and even then, there are plenty of authors that don't work their plots to the fullest extent).

LotM is an excellent writer- especially of the political aspects of her story. The entire tale would lack verisimilitude if she left out the politics of running a kingdom.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome

wonderful chapter....i can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT

THIS STORY IS GREAT I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW CHAPTER HURRY AND WRIGHT THE NEXT ONE I JUSYT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fantastic!

great, great, GREAT story - I especially like the depth it has, which many of the stories on this site lack. you HVE to put up the next chapter asap, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
still waiting for the next chapter

ok. now it's been a month and i've been patiently waiting and looking for a new chapter to this story. so. umm. now i dont want to rush you but im getting to the point of begging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Phew that was hot1

I'm patiently(not) waiting for the next chapter, please hurry ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yay! Why aren't the dragons completely mated yet? It doesn't really make sense - they see each other as equals, who care what anyone else thinks?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous