All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny Ch. 02'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DragonRose4DragonRose4about 19 years ago
Ooh Bathing-love

So this is what you were working on instead of Someone Special. This is very nice, just like your other work. You really have a way of knowing whats in people's heads. I would really like to read the rest of this dearling. I hope you finishe it and get it published, 'cause I would be the first to buy it!

DragonRose

icegirl81icegirl81over 17 years ago
uuu

Didn't notice there were more chapters:) Now I'll be very busy reading them all:) Looking forward to it:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I was looking for something different to

read and this caught my eye. God am I glad. Wonderful story full of intrigue and passion. I love the chemistry you've given them and the heat. Very well written, very well done.

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Cool

I am enjoying this story very much indeed... Can't wait until I read the next chapter. Thanxs muchly and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good job of character development...

By the end of two chapters, we have gotten to know Sunny quite well, and are rapidly getting to know Daemon, just as well.

It's blatantly obvious the two are on track to become the new Emperor and Emperess. You've managed to keep Sunny drugged from the T'likkit, and now, the medbox sedative, to hamper what would be her normally analytic mind; preventing her from a quick, and simple explanation of what happened to her.

I'm curious to see how you handle the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing your creativity, and especially, thanks for all the work it takes to put together a submission. The reading material is greatly appreciated.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous