All Comments on 'Crossroads'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just ... wow

Unbelievably good. Well-written, literate, and most of all insightful - into what made all three of them tick. Just the right balance of description and suggestion. Glad I found your writing, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Wonderfully written! I actually felt as if I were there and part of their lives. Emotional, erotic and so lifelike. I enjoyed it very much!

English LadyEnglish Ladyover 18 years ago
Beautiful.

Emotion, raw and real. You write it so very well!This story is a masterpiece of timing, build up and release. The characters are beautifully drawn by your words and the plot just rolls on incorporating the hot, hot sex without a hitch. Superb,wonderful,Amazing!

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Dark, hot and sensual

A brilliant exposition of the odd and secret places love can take us.

Wonderfully written, the emotions are well delineated and very realistic. This is such a rich and subtle piece of work.

Well done, dr_m!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superlative!

Even though the darkness of this made me very uncomfortable, I think it's the best-written story I've ever read on Literotica.

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
Now THIS is how to write a fucking story!!!!!

Let's make a new rule: all Literotica submissions have to be at least half as good as this. How many would that make - maybe five a day?

Jesus, it's a relief to read something this literate and classy, and it's a shame that stuff this good only comes along once in a blue moon, if ever. Way to go, Doctor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The best!

nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
erotic and plausible

Very good indeed. Unlike so many authors Doc M realises that believable characters are essential to a good story. The characters were more than just believable, you could almost feel that you knew them. My only very minor criticism would be that there were a couple of occasions when I felt that the collector was protesting too much but that is nit-picking in a what not such a common-place commodity on Literotica. By that I mean a well-written, erotic and plausible story.

Good work doc M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story

Wonderful words, had me engrossed from the start. Beautiful weaving of images, with the details left vague enough to allow me to imagine the scene myself.

Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I've never read anything like that

Just wanted to add my appreciation for the story, it was very erotic, but even more than that it flowed very well. I enjoyed it immensely.

DarthGatorDarthGatorover 18 years ago
A Shining Example

This tale is a shining example of what a story posted to this site should be. It's well conceived, well executed, intelligent, literate, articulate, and, oh yes, unlike most of the stories on this site, it's actually erotic. I wish that I had written it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Complex and arousing

Thank you for sharing this and all your stories with us. There is such a complex mixture of feelings between two people in an impossible situation. Highly arousing and well written.

shereadsshereadsover 18 years ago
What he said

Now THIS is how to write a fucking story!!!!!

08/29/05 by Jerry Walfell in USA

Let's make a new rule: all Literotica submissions have to be at least half as good as this. How many would that make - maybe five a day?

Jesus, it's a relief to read something this literate and classy, and it's a shame that stuff this good only comes along once in a blue moon, if ever. Way to go, Doctor!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what he said:

Superlative!

08/29/05 by Joey Burdette in USA

Even though the darkness of this made me very uncomfortable, I think it's the best-written story I've ever read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Hottest

Nothing I can add. "Crossroads" is one of the hottest I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Take me James!

My pussy is wet. Very well written, yet my buttcheeks flinch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written!

Loved your pacing and well written story. You gave enough information and let your readers imagine the rest.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 15 years ago
Astounding erotic writing dr_mabeuse

This is as good as it gets: intricate plot; fine character-building; intensely erotic and very credible finale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Probably one of the best stories I've read, here or elsewhere. Beautiful diction and expression and emotion... Great job with revealing some of the reality of these erotic nights!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Slamming across boundaries

I put off reading this one of your stories because 3-ways don't generally appeal to me. I'm very glad I didn't miss it, though.

Maybe it's because of the central character's own doubt and reluctance that the dramatic tension is so fierce? Actors are taught to show emotion by "playing the opposite." If you want to show despair, fight against the tears. For humor, let the audience see how you are fighting the laugh. And here in your story, James's reluctance reveals the depth of his desire.

A great piece, a revelation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crossroads

OMG! I've read many of your stories with RAPT attention but never like this. Maybe it's because my husband and I are swingers, although happily so and happily married. Maybe it's because I've been guilty of developing an attachment to someone other than my husband. Powerful images--powerful emotions--powerful story. I'm overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
different & good

life is weird, this is very possible.......5

bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This is such an amazing story that I've enjoyed and has made me cum do hard. I always fantasize about a DP but would never have the guts to do one especially with total strangers. This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Great Story!

This is the first time I have ever read a story about a threesome. I read it because of the other stories of yours that I've read. I really enjoyed 'Crossroads' even though it was on the dark side. The pictures your writing creates in my head are so clear! I could even kind of wish I had been Ellen... Thank you for another brilliant piece of writing.

JaneRamseyJaneRamseyalmost 6 years ago
Whoa

That was all sorts of hot and uncomfortable....Great job.

FseriesFseriesover 4 years ago
Stupid

There’s no way if they cared for each other that they’d let eric do that to her. Sorry, nicely written but circumstances didn’t jive.

nnjcpl2002nnjcpl200210 months ago

I guess this is fiction, but the development of the relationship makes it very real.

In this genre, real is good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous