Coupled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough for now. You can both stop.....I have something else I want to do."

Master walked over to Kate as she rose from her seat, speaking in a low voice to her. I was unable to hear what they discussed, but could see Kate smile her appreciation. Master came back to where we remained on the floor.

"Stand up and hold out your wrists."

We both stood, Ben's cum dribbling down my legs, my face blushing with embarrassment. As I held out my wrists, Master fastened cuffs around them, while Kate did the same with Ben. Directing us to stand back to back, our wrists were joined to each other by means of the cuffs then suspended from a hook above, a rope tied around both our necks joining us close together. Master then knelt and tied our ankles to each other, spreading our legs with a spreader bar. It was impossible for us to move, any movement of our upper bodies tightening the rope on our necks, beginning to cut our air supply. I tried not to panic as Master checked everything was secure and inescapable.

"We think it important we whip you both after every encounter you have together. For a difference, and also to keep in with Kate and I sharing, Kate will whip you Catalina, while I will whip Ben. This will take place after each coupling, and you will automatically mate each time Kate or I visit each other's home, performing in front of us and whoever else is present. There will also be other times we will share you between us. Ben will sometimes come here to do some yard work, while Catalina, I will send you to Kate on occasion to serve her in whatever way she wishes. At those times I expect you to give her the obedience you give me."

I was shocked at the extent Master was willing to release me to another, and more than a little scared. I had never been whipped by anyone but Master, and had always feared a woman doing this, more than a man. Master knew of my fears and yet obviously trusted Kate enough to permit her to hurt his slave. There was no more time to contemplate the dynamics of the new relationships, and possible complications and challenges, as I felt the first lash of Kate's whip across my breast. I gasped in pain as she again whipped me with as much force as Master ever had. I could hear him whipping Ben, and feel the pull of the rope on my throat as we both involuntarily moved with each lash of the whips. Already I knew my throat would carry bruises from the bonds. Kate whipped me almost without a chance to catch breath, landing each blow with precision across breast, belly, cunt, and legs. I lost all idea of how much time passed as my body exploded with pain, becoming a fiery mass with no direct points of pain, just an overall throbbing heat.

Just as I thought I could take no more, the whipping stopped. I was barely conscious of what was happening as our bonds were undone, and I felt my Master's arms around me, his lips on mine teasingly before he whispered in my ear how proud he was of me, how he looked forward to even more intense and challenging moments than these in the future. Laying me on the couch he massaged cooling lotion into my bruised body, his hands healing the pain as they caressed. Even in my pain, and my still bewildered and apprehensive state, my Master's hands on my body aroused me as always, making me crave him inside me, his cum in my mouth. Covering me with a light blanket, at his direction I drifted into a dreamlike slumber as he led our guests to the front door, the murmur of voices sounding as if they came from far away. I felt overwhelmed by the love I had for my Master, the only man I would ever love and serve. I was proud and grateful to be owned by him.

12