All Comments on 'Coupled'

by catalina_francisco

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No thank you

Crap

catalina_franciscocatalina_franciscoover 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous

LOL, how fortunate I am that this is not the usual view of my writing, here and elsewhere!! Sorry you didn't like it but I am sure anonymity allows you a lot of time to explore the writings of several authors, one of which must surely appeal to your taste.

duckiesmutduckiesmutover 19 years ago
*

Strange, isn't it, how anonymity loosens tongues.

Any time that an author can make me feel his or her characters' emotions in my mind, i hardly think the word "crap" applies. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sorry about the middling vote

I mean no disrespect to the writting qualities of this story, technically it's well written. My neutral vote is based solely upon the premise.

Catalina's husband and Master has violated a basic part of their master-sub relationship, ie: Trust. Their agreement is openly stated: no other regular sexual users beyond her husband/master. A sensible restriction, given that Catalina's agreed to allow herself to be occassionally lent out to another male.

This action strikes at the very heart of both their relationship and marriage showing a chasm has developed between them. He apparently no longer values her exclusive status as his wife and lover since he's openly giving the use of her body to another man, slave status not withstanding.

Going even further, her husband states that she's going to be placed in situations where she status is going to be exposed semipublically at the least, thereby destroying her reputation as well.

Honestly, any slave/wife that has the least amount of selfrespect would have headed for the door when his intentions were revealed. If prevented at that time, then her husband still couldn't prevent her from leaving later.

My thoughts anyway.

catalina_franciscocatalina_franciscoover 19 years agoAuthor
Answer for Anonymous

No disrespect taken. The story is actually things which play out in our minds/fantasies, that being my Master/husband and I, and the agreement is based on our agreement, but also being a TPE slave I am aware it may at any time be changed in situations he sees as being safe. I gave myself freely without provocation from him though plenty of cautions, to be a TPE slave and surrender any remnants of choice I had in our relationship. He does consider my feelings, he does ask for my input at times, but ultimately if he were to decide such a situation were to exist, it would be out of my hands and certainly not reason for or an option to walk out the door, and I would trust he had taken all necesary precautions to ensure my welfare. He isn't keen on losing me so he does give thought to safety when making choices about activites we might engage in. The self respect angle is worth considering, though for me I am not as concerned about the perceptions of others, especially strangers, as much as I am about pleasing the one who owns me. Part of what makes us tick also is the humiliation factor, so that also lends to the appeal of t6he situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
scary

I don't know, not my thing I guess. Kind of freaked me out.

MastersallMastersallover 19 years ago
Excellent

A great tale of a master and a slave moving their time in new directions.. do hope there are more installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well...

I usually enjoy your stories, however, this one left a very odd taste in my mouth. If there are more installments of this one, I probably will skip it. Good writing, great desriptions as usual, just different...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well...

i am all for complete submission yet this was a little too rich for me. actually, it was a little too insensitive and uncaring. she and ben were nothing more than pieces of meat. left me feeling cold. i love that my Master wants me only for Himself, anytime, anywhere, anyhow He chooses. makes me feel priceless. but whatever floats your boat.

catalina_franciscocatalina_franciscoover 19 years agoAuthor
for Anonymous USA

True, there are different types of submission. Ours is anything but cold and uncaring, in fact has survived several real life tragic events which have shown just how committed to each other we are, and how deep our love goes. But that being said, we are not into a submission where I agree to accept, then throw the brakes on when something is asked which does not cater to my personal wishes, or is not simple and easy as laying back and waiting to have him physically worship my body or allow me to worship his. Those things come natural and easy when you are in love, submission to a level which fulfils his pleasure and wishes despite my own is a little more challenging and difficult, and tests whether I am submitting or just having my needs/wants met. TPE is not for everyone but is the only way we want it for us.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Interesting Story.

The story was well written and intoxicating. I think you got most of the bad comments/votes from those active in the BSDM community. I don't know how to feel when I read this. I am excited by the sex, but don't know how to feel about the whipping and the idea of the slaves being coupled. Keep writing, you have a real talent.

RomyDelaneyRomyDelaneyabout 19 years ago
This is extreme.

Since the removal of the extreme section at Lit, rarely do I see anything that really lights a fire in my belly. This did. It was pretty harsh in parts but having fantasies of being beaten way past where pleasure is apparent, I found this story very erotic and a real turn on.

bourbonslutbourbonslutabout 18 years ago
breathtaking

This is not my usual scene so to speak. But I found this incredibly compelling, well written and evocative. Stunning.

Shamor2Shamor2about 18 years ago
cold and calculating

the story was well written, the descriptive parts extremely good but the heart of the story-- well there was no heart, just cold and calculating usage of people. Even the best writing cannot make up for sub human treatment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
^^

One thing about being a slave, is that you do as your master wishes, at least I do. Your job, desire, wish, hope, dream, is to please him. You give yourself to that, even if what he wants isn't what you like. The thing is, the only perfect master is your own, and thats because you and he molded yourself to match him perfectly. This story, seems to show how deep a bond can go. At first, grant you, the slave more than likely didn't like it, felt uncertain, confused, but as she watches her master, sees his certainty, that it is what he wants, that doubt quickly eases away. A slave allows herself to be molded to fit her masters desire. At least, that is the way I am with my master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

I got so hot and bothered reading! A sex slave might be a fun job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous