All Comments on 'Conquered: Spoils of War Ch. 03'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWESOME

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! It was really really good! How was Liana punished? Was it different from Jolie's? Why did the king sleep with Liana right when he came back and not Jolie? Is there a budding romance between him and Jolie??? Write the next chapter soon, and I hope some of these questions are answered!!

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desireover 19 years ago
LOVED IT!

Another chapter that shows how great of a writer you truly are. I love your work, as I have said many times before. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it's soon. It drives me crazy waiting to know what will happen next. King Arik sounds excellent by the way. =) Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful! Don't make us wait 5months

Wonderful as always, but don't make us wait another 5 months. I have some ideas on where I'd love for you to take this, but I will not say it in public, incase that is what your doing.

But keep writing, your stuff is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed all three charpters. I hope you write more soon.

KatLadyKatLadyover 19 years ago
Honestly, I hate to complain . . .

but how can I not when you write such an EXCELLENT chapter and we're left having to wait for the next chapter? Please, ease our torment by either writing another chapter to any one of your other great stories or, write chapter 4 fast!

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Wonderful addition!

...To an already excellent story. Glad you?re back! Now that you got your creative juice flowing again, please keep ?em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fabulous story!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!!

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
...

I dunno. This was so very sweet with just... the right amount of brutality and possesiveness. *sigh* One could only write so well... I love the fact that it didn't invoke shameless sex but rather, one with dignity (even in the punishment). Keep up the good work ^^ You're very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
None

First of all, I don't believe the picture in your bio is you....is it? !

You are an absolutely fantastic writer! I canot understand how a woman could understand what "turns on" a man more than you. You must be extremely sensitive.

Best writing.

Morrighan1143Morrighan1143over 19 years ago
Have you considered expanding this?

This could very easily be published. If you added another bit of the story from what I assume is her sister's point of view, and fleshed out the worlds a bit...very well written, except for some mild repetition. But then, unless you want to get really flowery with your euphemisms, there's not much verbiage to pick from, I suppose. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT!!! HOT !!! HOT!!!

This is a great story. I can not wait for the next chapter(s). I would like to see some more character development in Arik. We can "feel" what Jolie is going thru, but the "King" is still such a mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EAGERLY ANTICIPATING!!!!!

I really loved the story and am looking forward to the next installment!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So Good!

I've never felt the urge to post a comment before, but I guess that's because no other story on this site has captured my attention and turned me on as much as this one. You are an extremely talented writer and I am eagerly awaiting part 4 of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
beautiful!

It's a great piece of writing! keep going you have a nack and a talent for hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Are you really not a writer?

I can't believe that you are not a professional writer...Because the writing is much like those that you would read in a "romance" story. Though these stories are "erotic" - I think you should definitely try your hand at writing professionally because the sensual atmosphere that you create rivals those of the best romance writers. Your writing is like that of linda lael miller, laurell hamilton and johanna lindsey. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How about the next chapter?

I'm desperate to read the next chapter. Please please please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dying for more

i check back daily hoping for the next installment! the suspense is driving me nutz!

are u a prof writer? i would love to purchase ur books if you ever publish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More please!!!

This is my favorite story on literotica, and I am dying for more. Please please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more!

i check back regularly, hoping any one of your many stories will be updated, but i long to read how this one progresses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic!

I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I'm dismayed to see, however, that you may have abandoned it. Please, please, please continue it! :)

Mistress_AlexiannaMistress_Alexiannaabout 19 years ago
Please please please tell me theres more!

OMG!!! I hope to the goddess that theres more chapters of this!!! I beg and plead of you to write more on this one. Its amazing! Does she stay a slave? Do her and the King cross hands? Im dying to find out! Thanks for the amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Perfection

This is the most amazing story I have ever read. There is brutality, pain, and submission, but also sensitivity, all perfectly brewed. I am left hanging please write a sequel. Thank you for such a breathtaking story. You’re wonderfully talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!

This is the first story that I keep coming back to to see if there is another Chapter. Please write another one, I really want to see how it ends and it is a very hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

I hope that the story isn't over. I realy enjoyed it.

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
Great!

Very well written, a gem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ever Ever, forever

I love the development of the characters in this story. Do you think you will ever finish the story...I have almost given up hope, almost. Wonderful development.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Great Twist!

Loving this story. I really have enjoyed it and this was an unexpected twist to find out she's a princess. Can he take her as a queen? He clearly has feelings for her. look forward to the rest!

LadyLydiaLadyLydiaover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Exactly what I'd been wishing for! And so well written!

dominatedadnkcdominatedadnkcabout 12 years ago
i hope it builds

i would like to see more girl on girl maybe some scissor action while she was tied down

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsabout 11 years ago
really good!

I'm really enjoying this story. I started a little slow (I think it was the absence of any real dialouge in the first chapter), but I gave it some time and now I'm really captivated! ...and the king is hot! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love this story, especially the ending, but

maybe more I like that I can say anything now and my words disappear!

( I can print them if I want to for myself.)

I've thought of what things I might say that I think are totally forbidden.

Then if I didn't want them to show and felt free, an evil god (male), when I trusted in anonymity--no. Too far-fetched. And paranoid. (To believe in god is to be paranoid. He ever watches over--you. Why so many religious people are diagnosed as "insane.")

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
.... Got to keep reading ...

It's 1:20AM and I've got to read the next chapter.

Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm always about to quit reading every time I read the words "creamy", "dewy" and "pink folds". Which are written a lot of times....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous