Conditioning Brian's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be really unprofessional."

"Who would know besides us? It's just dinner."

"Just dinner?"

"Yeah, so what do you say?"

"Okay, so provided my car works by then, what time should I pick you up?"

"Seven sounds good."

"Okay."

"That kiss was really nice," she whispered, leaning in close to him again.

Dear God, was it ever! "Yeah, it was," he murmured.

"I take it you don't normally kiss your clients senseless."

"No."

"Well, I'm honored to be the first."

The kiss began again, and he hungrily assaulted her mouth. He squeezed her hands. She touched his shoulder and she leaned him back, lying down on the bed. They paused to readjust and face each other. They started kissing again. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his hand caressed her side.

He rolled her over, his hand brushing her breast. She moaned softly as he caressed her breast, fingertips moving over her nipple, which poked out through her sweater. Her hands wandered over his back and shoulders. Every touch was like fire shooting down to his throbbing cock.

Instinctively, he pressed his cock against her pussy.

"Brian," she moaned.

At the sound of her voice, it was like being awakened from a dream, and he suddenly wondered if they should be doing this before they got to know each other, before a first date, even. And hell, she was his client! He broke away suddenly.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Maybe we should do this another time. I mean, we haven't even had a first date yet, and here we are-"

"Here we are." She finished simply.

"I'm sorry, I just--"

"I know, Brian, I know. Do you want to just go back to the living room and we can talk for a little while until the tow truck and cab get here?" She asked gently.

"Sure." He was relieved, and yet--

"No, you don't."

"I know."

"You want nothing more than to keep kissing me, to find out where this glorious adventure is leading us."

"But--"

"Why don't you just lie back for a little while and let me lead the way for both of us?" She whispered.

Brian couldn't find any words at all, so he decided to just follow her suggestion.

Cindy ran her hands over his muscular body. He had short, brown hair and dark brown eyes, with smooth, tanned skin. He wore a hunter green shirt and dark blue jeans with black leather shoes and black socks. She kissed his mouth, feeling his lips push back on hers. She broke away. Her breathing was ragged, and her eyes were passionate.

"We're going to play a little game. You have to lie in whatever position I tell you to, but you can't touch me until I say it's okay. I, however, can touch you in whatever way I see fit. Got it?"

The possibilities of such a game whirled through Brian's head and he whispered huskily, "Okay."

"Good, now take off your shirt and turn over onto your stomach." She kicked off her shoes as he did as he was told.

She climbed on top of him, straddling his ass, and began massaging his back. He groaned. "Were you ever a masseuse?"

"I'm one right now. Shhh, just try to relax."

No problem, there! He felt himself sinking into the mattress as she worked her fingertips, knuckles, and palms into a steady rhythm around his back. When she finished, she scratched his back lightly, and he got goose bumps. His nipples were tight little pebbles, and he could feel his cock growing.

"Now turn over," she ordered.

He obeyed. His cock bulged in his pants. She nibbled on his earlobe, then his jaw. He let out soft little moans as her kisses continued on the other side, then trailed down his left arm. When she got to his hand, she kissed his fingers, massaging them, and then she took his middle finger and kissed and sucked it like she was performing fellatio.

His cock strained to be released from its confinement. She licked his finger up and down, nibbling it gently and moaning softly. His fevered body squirmed, not having realized exactly how difficult this game would be.

Finally, she started kissing up his arm and worked her way down the other arm. She kissed his hand all over again, but mercifully only kissed and sucked the tips of his fingers briefly. He didn't know how much more he could take, and she hadn't even reached his belly button yet!

She smiled at him briefly, cheeks pink. Her hands and lips made their way to his chest, and she suckled and nipped at his nipples, fingers playing across his shaved chest. He gasped. No woman had ever done that. More blood rushed to his cock, and he began to feel dizzy. One of her hands wandered down to the crotch of his jeans, and she moaned at the feel of his hard-on jumping up to her hand as she kissed down his six-pack past his belly button.

Cindy sat up and whispered, "Get naked."

She didn't have to tell him twice! Within a split second, his pants, boxers, and whatever else he had on was tossed to the floor, and he lay back down.

She started rubbing his foot, massaging the little indentations on either side of his right Achilles heel very gently, in particular. His balls relaxed and his cock expanded even more, if that were possible. Was she doing that reflexology thing he'd heard about in the holistic healing seminar they'd had at Sporty Gym? He was far too aroused to even think that in words at the moment, much less speak.

As she massaged his ankle, then his calf, and then where his inner thigh met his knee, he felt electric bolts surge through his leg to his cock. Smiling down at him, she reached for his other foot. He groaned in desperation. All he wanted to do was get up, rip off her clothes, and sink into her.

Her hair brushed against his foot as she massaged it and he stared into her bright green eyes, which had grown brighter and brighter since the beginning of this game. She set his foot down and took off her shirt, revealing a black satin push-up bra. Her large breasts swelled, almost spilling out of the cups. She smiled and unhooked the back, releasing the abundant beauties as she discarded their confining device.

As her thighs parted slightly when she bent down to kiss his ankle, he saw the outline of a wet spot soaking through her rayon pants. His nose strained to catch a whiff of her dripping sex, but she was just out of range. She quickly finished her kissing trail up his leg and dangled her large breasts over his cock, brushing her nipples against it. She moaned as they grew more pointed. She hugged his cock with her breasts and teased the length of his cock with them.

His thick, long cock leapt up in response and she grabbed a hold of it in her hand. She licked up the length of the underside and wrapped her mouth around the top, her tongue flicking at his precum. He groaned. She moved her lips along the underside back down to the base, and then licked back up again.

"Cindy, this is..." he trailed off, lost in the moment as his entire body tensed, tuned precisely to her tongue on his throbbing cock.

Her hand wrapped around the bottom, and she moved it up and down as she enveloped her mouth around the crown once again. She bobbed her head up and down, fucking his cock with her mouth, tongue thrust forward slightly to keep the sensitive underside stimulated. She took him deep into her throat, moaning, almost swallowing his cock, like she couldn't get enough of it inside her throat. Her nipples were rock hard as her breasts bounced up and down with her mouth and hand moving up and down on his cock.

Just seeing how enthusiastically she kissed, sucked, and enjoyed his cock made her pleasuring him that much more powerful for him. Brian's cock grew harder and harder. He would have blown his load already, but she kept easing up at exactly the right times, prolonging his pleasure. Her wild, fiery hair was everywhere, those sweet little noises she made were driving him wild, and his cock and balls were slick with her saliva. He heard little smacking noises as she moved up and down, sucking and devouring his rod.

He couldn't hold back anymore, and neither could she, it seemed. Her stroking and sucking grew more intense, and he bellowed as his balls suddenly contracted as a massive load of cum shot into her mouth. She licked and lapped up every drop she could find until he finally grabbed her head and gently pushed her off when his cock got too sensitive.

"Am I allowed to move yet?" he asked.

"I'd say so," she replied, face flushed. She wiped her mouth with a corner of her blanket.

He sat up, leaned over, and kissed her deeply. "That was incredible, Cindy. Thank you so much. I've never experienced anything like that."

"Can I ask you a question, Brian?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"Well, there was prom night and all, but mostly, my ex-girlfriend and I just kind of made out a lot. But nothing like this!"

"You have a LOT of catching up to do, then, but we'll save that for another night."

"Monday?"

"Monday."

Brian kissed Cindy and gave her a huge hug. "Happy Valentine's Day."

She smiled sweetly and ruffled his hair. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

12