All Comments on 'Conditioning Brian's Heart'

by Wordgoddess

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it!

What an absolutely wonderfully romantic story, and how appropriate seeing that Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Wordgoddess, you certainly have a way with words - just the right balance of romantic intrigue and hot, erotic sex.

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Hot!

I must say that this is definitely a different kind of workout! Now that's some physical exertion I wouldn't mind!

DoradoDoradoover 19 years ago
Philly in the house

I enjoyed the story. The Philly references made me feel at home. It was a nice tease story, which I will take any day over a straight wham-bam thank you story. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
got all wet reading that story.

this definitely needs a follow up.

KitsyKatKitsyKatover 19 years ago
Geat Story

Oh, drat you, Wordgoddess, you done went and got me all horny,and I am going to have to take a Jill Off break! Thanks for a very arousing scenario. I get the idea that you might have done just such a seduction in real life. I hope so, for you gave the fellow a good time.

Kath akaKitsyKat

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
smoking...!

WOW that was hot! Although, to be terribly honest, I prefer your Alton Brown stories and can't wait for some more...

SaucyminxSaucyminxabout 19 years ago
My oh my

Very very hot. There is just nothing like a man who hasn't had some for awhile, is there? Very well written. Now, let's hear about Monday night. . .

PS went to Penn State--certainly don't remember Brian.(sigh)

AudreyHepburnAudreyHepburnover 16 years ago
Hot Story, Needs Continuation

I loved this story a lot. Seems realistic, very detailed and very erotic. I think that you should write a continuing story since it appears there is none. I really like how she appears to be the dominant one eventhough he's the fitness trainer and traditionally he should be the dominant one. It's a hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous