Cold Showers and Bruised Egos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow I walked to the back of the truck and lowered the tailgate. I sat her on the edge, and she kept her limbs around me. "Ah, Lacey, I need to... blanket... bed..."

"Who cares?" she murmured into my lips.

I was gone.

I slid her back and climbed into the bed of my truck, pinning her beneath me. My mouth slanted over hers again and I felt her hands sliding beneath my shirt. They slid up my bare back and nothing else in the world mattered. As her soft hands reached my shoulders, she pulled me down hard. I let all my weight fall on her and at the same time, her knees bent and her thighs parted, nestling me against her sex. This was torturous.

Her hands now gripped my sweater and tugged it up until I was forced to break the kiss to remove my shirt. I tossed it aside. I couldn't even tell you if it landed in the truck, because in the process of getting rid of it, Lacey's hands slid down my chest. More accurately, her fingernails lightly grazed my chest. Please don't stop, I begged her silently.

She explored my chest, her fingers splaying over my stomach and running back up toward my neck. She giggled seductively as my chest hairs tickled the palm of her hands, then she wound her arms around my neck again, bringing me down for another hot kiss. This time, I wasn't to be outdone. My hands slid up her smooth, creamy skin, taking her sweater with it. We broke the kiss a second time to remove her clothes.

"My God, Lacey," I whispered, staring down at her breasts, cloaked in black silk. My mouth went dry and watered at the same time. Was that even physically possible?

I dipped my head to kiss her neck. As my lips and four and a half-day growth passed over the spot where her neck met her shoulder, she writhed beneath me. It was erotic. I was vaguely aware of my hands stroking her sides, brushing against the soft silk that was her bra. Then I moved down her chest, my lips eager to taste more of her.

I kissed the tops of her breasts, the warm globes heaving gently as she struggled to breathe normally. Then I kissed the silk, felt the nipples harden beneath it. I gently grazed each one with my teeth, my cock becoming harder than ever at the cries that left her mouth. Forcing myself to move on, my lips trailed down her stomach. When my tongue dipped into her navel, I was rewarded with a shrill gasp, simultaneously accompanied by the jumping of her stomach. I did it again. Each time I was greeted in the same way.

With Lacey squirming beneath me, I removed her slacks. Her creamy thighs came together in a black cloak. The panties she wore matched her bra perfectly. She was beautiful. I moved to the side.

"Stand up," I said gruffly, holding out my hand to help her. When she was standing, I twirled my finger, indicating that I wanted her to spin. She did. Slowly. What I thought were panties turned out to be a thong, and when I saw the black string disappear between those apple-shaped cheeks, I thought my cock would force a hole through my Levi's.

I reached my hands up to her hips to stop her from turning. Then I leaned forward and nibbled on each cheek. They were so warm and fleshy! I heard her gasp. The tip of my tongue dragged along each cheek, slowly, taking its time, tasting the smooth skin. When my tongue disappeared between her cheeks, near the tops of her thighs, I thought she would fall. Her knees shook, but I tightened my hands on her hips.

Reassured that she wouldn't collapse, I dragged my hands to each cheek and spread them apart, kneading them. Slipping a finger between her cheeks, I slid the black fabric aside and her cute hole stared back at me. My tongue itched. I leaned forward and dragged it up the crack, then probed at her hole. I was rewarded greatly by her scent, strong and inches from my nose. It filled my head and made me dizzy.

"Lay down," I commanded huskily. Lacey obeyed, and I saw the look in her eyes. She was totally filled with ecstacy. My pride expanded about a hundred notches.

I reached beneath her to unsnap her bra and cursed when I couldn't. Her throaty laugh filled my ears and she slid my hand from behind her to her chest. Damn front-clasps. I flicked it open and her breasts sprang out immediately.

I drank in the sight of her. Her breasts were soft, full, beautiful. Her areolas were pink and slightly larger than quarter-sized, her nipples, hard and attentive. My mouth watered, so I leaned down to give them what they wanted. My lips covered her left nipple and she gasped, at the same time fisting her hand in my hair and pulling my head to her chest. I was happy to oblige. I slid one hand to her hip, the other got its first feel of her bare breast.

I kneaded her right breast, then slowly rolled the nipple in my fingers. Lacey writhed beneath me almost violently. I lapped at her hardened bud like a thirsty kitten. Her back arched and she trembled harder. She has sensitive nipples, I thought dumbly.

My mouth and hand traded places. I captured her right nipple and tugged gently with my teeth. She purred and moaned, and her hips ground up into mine. While I was lavishing my attentions to her right breast, my free hand worked at my jeans until I managed to slide them off me. Then I laid between her thighs again.

As I rained my praises on her breasts, which I was now sucking all of her left one into my mouth, her hips found my arousal and she used it to her heart's content. I pushed her breasts together, making sure the nipples were as close as possible, then rapidly licked them, my head moving back and forth as fast as I could. As she writhed and moaned, her hips continued grinding up to mine until her back arched finally with one last thrust. I watched her face twist in pleasure as she came. My Lacey.

I kissed down her stomach, then parted her thighs kissing the insides. I caught a glimpse of her thong. There was a very large wet spot on the silk. Mmm, my baby.

I peeled the thong down her legs, over her boots, and tossed them somewhere, then I slid back up between her thighs, lifting her legs over my shoulders. Her sweet, slightly musky scent was incredibly strong, and as I leaned down to get my first taste, I heard her begging for it. Starting at her entrance, I let my tongue part her lips as it stroked up to her clit. I was met with a raging howl of delight.

I did it again. This time, my attention stayed focused on her clit, on the way it made her shudder, on the sighs and moans it caused. My sweet Lacey, I thought over and over.

I lifted the hood of her clit with my index finger and lapped at it in much the same way I lapped at her nipple. She screamed and nearly sat up in ecstacy. The naked, hardened bulb glistened and shined up at me and I lapped at it again. Again Lacey screamed in pure pleasure. Her hands fisted painfully in my hair, pulling me into her essence, and I, of course, happily obliged.

I flattened my tongue on it this time, and let her grind against me, creating her own pleasures. She ground slowly, shuddering, gasping, panting, purring. When I felt she'd had enough of her own pleasure, I started licking the exposed ball with just the tip of my tongue, and with light, airy, playful licks. Lacey gasped then screamed again loudly.

Deciding to give her a small break, I dragged my tongue back down to her entrance and slid it inside. Her hips lifted to my mouth. I let her have what she wanted, stroking her inner walls, lapping at her, tasting her juices. Could it get better?

It did.

She started begging me to make love to her. I didn't need to be told twice, though I wanted nothing more than to tease her. Another time, I vowed. I hoped. I kicked my boxers off and slid my cock head between her folds. I couldn't remember ever being this hard, or having a head this purple. I stroked her clit with my head, until her pleas became louder, more insistent.

Then I placed my head at her opening. "YESSSSS, JEFF YESSSS, PLEASE," she cried.

I pushed inside. I'm not sure who gasped louder, but as I pushed further, I was in heaven. Nothing else in the world could've been more right. She fit like a glove. It was perfect.

I stopped when I was completely buried. Lacey let out another moan and I felt her muscles massaging my cock, pulling, pulsing. God, she was having a second orgasm. I started stroking her through it, raising up until just the head was inside, then lowering back down. She shuddered each time I sank into her, and a look passed over her face.

"My God, Lacey, am I hurting you?" I asked, suddenly so sick with worry I thought I would go soft. Her hoarse laugh penetrated my thoughts as her eyes opened and her shaky hands found their way to my face.

"My Darling," she said in a voice more feminine than I've ever heard from her, "you feel perfect inside me. I'm just sensitive, that's all." She purred as her muscles twitched. "God, you feel incredible, Jeff," she whispered, closing her eyes to ecstacy.

I remained motionless until I felt her legs envelope me again. Then, after feeling Lacey's walls so snugly around me, after having her scent, her shampoo, her perfume filling my head, after having her taste in my mouth, I lost to animalistic lovemaking. I started thrusting, trying to remain slow, but losing.

Primal instincts took over. I looked down at Lacey; she was gone too. Her face was twisted in rapture as I thrust rapidly in and out. Her cries filled the air; her head thrashed from side to side, her hair sending a fiery halo around her head.

I could feel my balls tightening. I mentally congratulated myself for not coming as soon as she was wrapped around me.

"Lacey, I'm..."

I found it hard to finish my sentence. Did I even start talking? I couldn't remember.

I thrust into her rapidly, losing all sense of being. I was vaguely aware of her nails digging into my back as I came, burying myself to the hilt, shooting my seed into her. At my first spurt, I felt her climaxing again, her muscle milking my shaft thoroughly.

I collapsed then, after making sure she'd come properly. My head was buried in the crook of her neck, and she smelled heavenly. Shampoo mixed with sweat. I was in love. Completely, solely, unabashedly.

I remained buried inside her, though I was beginning to grow soft. I could spare no energy to remove myself, and Lacey didn't seem to be complaining. I was aware of her murmuring softly, incoherently, and I was pretty sure she was satisfied.

After nearly ten minutes, I rolled off Lacey and laid on my back, noticing for the first time how hard and uneven the bed of my truck was. Hoping to save Lacey from that fate anymore, I pulled her onto my chest. She made a soft noise and I knew she was asleep.

I looked around the bed for something I could use as a blanket and saw a gunny sack I'd used the week before at work. As still as possible, I retrieved the bag and spread it out on top of Lacey, hoping I was covering the majority of her body. I noticed her slacks and sweater nearby and grabbed them, stuffing them into a pillow, then slid them behind my back. Satisfied that Lacey was protected from the growing cold, I slid one hand to her head and stroked her hair, and the other, her back. I listened to her slow breathing, and marveled at the tremors that still shook her body.

I knew, for the first time in my life, and far beyond the shadow of a doubt, that I had a girl I'd never want to let go of.

~*~*~*~

Dear Reader: Thank you for taking the time to read my story. This was my first ever attempt at writing from a male perspective, and I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. I plan on further developing the characters in a future story, but for now, just had an urge to try my hand at writing from a male point of view.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank Tony155 for answering my questions about police work.

Well Wishes,

-Blondie

12