All Comments on 'Coconut Smoothies'

by SomeOneNew

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

wow! this is hot! good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
jelous

Its been a while but I would savor it again and again if available

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_oneover 19 years ago
Absolutely yummy!

What a great story. Makes me wish I could be a woman for just one day so I could experience such a truly erotic event. I'll look forward to more of your tasty dishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Titillating; as tasty as young coc-onut meat...

If you've ever cracked open a young coconut & placed its fresh meat in your mouth, you know how tasty it is--smooth, creamy, delicious. So with this story. Titillating, cocky, a seminal work. But how would I know? I'm just a dumb country boy. . . .

lick4herlick4herover 19 years ago
Amazing

Coconut smoothies is the best story I've read in some time. The female lead is super hot. Please give us a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
First Rate Story

Your story is so nicely wrapped into the sex, or the reverse maybe. Characters are very real too. I'm curious if this is taken from a real situation. I don't know how I missed this when it was posted. But great job. I'd like to be Corinne in that kitchen. A sequel please? Pretty please?

EpheEpheabout 19 years ago
First rate indeed.

Paul reminds me of a friend. When I read your story I just instantly knew this is him. He'll be like this in twenty years--and as stupid as this might sound, this makes your characters real, yes, to repeat the previous commentor again. I love how you engage emotions in each character--I can feel Corrine's frustration and everything. The sex was nicely written, and it doesn't lack the hotness. Great job, really.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Very well written

You got to run with this piece, it has a lot of posibilities

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Sexy, but where have you been?

When are you going to write something else? I noticed you have not written in a bit. You're too good to quit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bored? Hardly

The author might take you more seriously lovey if you properly could write the King's English. I enjoy reading of imperfect characters who just happen to have sex, or not, or get it where and however they can. Your phoney perfection is in porn films (or yourself, as you do seem to have the devil's own case of narcissism). This is literature.

jadedSHADOWjadedSHADOWover 18 years ago
Bravo!

As real as it gets...

And an excellent read.

amber464amber464about 18 years ago
wonderously erotic

it left me gasping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderfully sexy and erotic

The build up and descriptions in context made this one of the BEST ever read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is a Classic

This one is the BEST - no one can capture the emotions, frustrations quite like this. Liked the twist at the end. "Love, Mjkhnds" was also great but this had something extra that made it come alive. (No pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
All time BEST

This has to be the BEST on the whole web. It searches emotions, uses unique ways to describe happenings, takes you in to her head and stands out as a classic. Not the usual bonky-bonky rubbish that the others trot out. TonyTony3 was pretty well in this league before he closed up his writings.

Very well done to you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
noice

More like this, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG. MMM.

You're good, sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An absolute master.....

I first read this a year ago and today it's still as fresh as new daisies.

Thank you.

Peter Rowlands: london

DenaliFXDenaliFX3 months ago

Women run the family and affection, especially if they help each other. men are truly the naive boobs here, but if you (a man that is) go along with the flow life can be wonderful. Just remember, you are not in charge - no way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous