All Comments on 'Christmas Presence'

by mirandalynne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good plot. But no details!

The plot is interesting. But the lack of details turns this into a very poor story. There's virtually no description of the goings on and things move along like a 3 hour movie crammed into 10 minutes!

- JT

sacksackover 19 years ago
needs to be fleshed out..

Very solid ideas, but too short. I would rewrite this, making it three times as long, with many more details and more sex!

Joe_DinkJoe_Dinkover 19 years ago
Wrong-O

To those who commented earlier, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. You've heard it before, and this is a perfect example of "less is more".

More detail, more sex, more of anything would simply have spoiled a very well told and concise tale.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Fair

Although the story started out OK, it lost all appeal for me since the girlfriend willing gave herself over to the boss. Where is her loyalty, and fidelity to the relationship? If she had any, she would have charged the boss with rape as she certainly did not give consent first. The morals of the boss are despeciable. This story should belong in Loving Wives, only because there is no cheaters/adultery category. What about the consequences of her actions? It should have destroyed her old boyfriend, and he should have left for another job because of this. No man would have let this go that easily. Have her cheat on her new husband now, since she obviously can't show loyalty to any man. Maybe she even likes to be raped now? Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ugh

Though the writing and the start were good the story and characters left me cold and mildly disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

It doesn't seem right to disagree with the others, but I enjoyed it. As for the "loyalty" it is often said that blood isn't as thick as a stack of dollar bills. It would not have seemed natural if she had not been willing to leave with Mr big in his private jet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous