Christmas at the Bowling Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the ninth frame, Kathy slid into the seat beside me and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Nice ass. Got a hot date tonight or was it earlier?"

I groaned and immediately put my head down onto the table. I couldn't look at her and I couldn't answer her so I just waited. Finally, she spoke again.

"Relax, I don't think anyone else saw what I saw. But I must admit I'm damn curious. You never dress like that."

"I'll tell you next week, Kathy, I promise. Just not now."

Game over! Score cards being signed. Folks saying goodbye, Merry Christmas, putting on their shoes. Kathy hugged me and whispered that she would remind me next week. Finally, I was alone on the lane and Jim was standing in his spot. I walked over to him and slipped my arms around his neck.

"I think I won the bet, didn't I? I did all you asked and without making any noise. And I didn't tell anyone, even when Kathy saw my bare ass. So I won, didn' I?"

"Yes, princess, you won but let me ask you a question. Were you a bad girl tonight?"

Even tho I told myself how had I was I wasn't prepared for his question. I knew if I said no I would be lying and I was pretty sure he wanted my to admit to it so I did.

"Yes, Jim, I've been a very bad girl tonight."

"You know, bad girls usually get punished. Sometimes, even spanked for their behavior. Do you think you deserve a spanking?"

"I thought that was the punishment for failing."

"Actually, the punishment for failing was the public humiliation, being spanked here in front of your friends. I'm talking about a private spanking. Remember, I'm to pleasure your body all night long but I need to know what pleasures you.

My heart was beating so fast I almost couldn't breath. I looked into those big, blue eyes and decided I didn't care what he wanted to do with me, I was his. I could only manage to whisper two words.

"Yes... Please."

He took me home that night. And yes, he did spank me. And yes, he made love to me and pleasured my body all night long. He is the best Christmas present I ever had.

12