All Comments on 'Christmas at the Bowling Alley'

by A.W. Root

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cute

The tasks were a fun touch, although some of the descriptions were too cheesy, especially the masturbation scene. Also not sure how this is a winter holiday story in any way other than how it just happens to occur around Christmas time. The story could just as easily take place any other time of the year.

sacksackover 18 years ago
this certainly was a bit different.....

and you deserve kudos for originality. I do agree that this is not overly related to a particular winter holiday. Good luck!!

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Hot

Really liked it. The switching between the real world & her thoughts as she worked through her 'tasks' made this a very enjoyable read. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*laughs softly*

Now now....

Per the rules:

"- Story must have a winter holiday theme. Please don't just submit a normal story and throw in snowflakes and gingerbread. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers & voters would probably punish you for your trickiness."

HEHEHE

Always, Lizzy

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 18 years ago
good job

Nicely done... good luck with the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Have Never Thought

that bowling was anything to be excited about...perhaps I was wrong.

Great job!

v~

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Hot!

I'm signing up for a bowling league, now, in hopes of meeting him! <grin> Almost felt this needed to be in the BDSM category, but it may be a little too light for it... on second thought, it's probably in the right place... Good luck in the contest!

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
I agree

about this story not being particularly Winterly.

But I don't care very much because it was hot enough to melt snow. LOL

Good luck.

Black Tulip

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
Hot stuff :)

It was a very erotic story and I liked hearing her thoughts as she performed her tasks. BDSM, mature, it was a great mix :)

Good luck and Happy Holidays,

Ali

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous