Chicago-Style Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willy's cock jumped inside her. He wanted to fill her with his come.

"Don't worry, darlin'," she said. "You'll come again."

She kissed the top of Jimmy's head.

"I just want Jimmy inside me now."

Willy withdrew his penis from Aggie's warm cunt. As he got off the bed to find the gin, Aggie arranged herself and her husband so that she was on top. She lowered herself on his long hard shaft, feeling the familiarity of it. She began to rise and fall slowly on the love of her life.

Jimmy placed his hands on her breasts, tweaking the nipples, occasionally leaning upward to take one in his mouth as Aggie fucked him.

Willy sipped at the bottle of gin and watched. His hard red prick bobbed in the air. She was so beautiful to him. He had never known a woman so open sexually.

Aggie looked at Willy, at his throbbing cock. Alice had been right, this was working out just as she had described.

"Come here, Willy," she said. "We don't want you to feel left out."

Willy quickly put down the gin bottle and went to her. Aggie took his dick into her mouth as she fucked Jimmy's cock. She sucked hard and stroked the fat thing with her hand. Willy put his hand on the back of her head, urging her on.

Jimmy watched her sucking Willy and lifted his own hips to meet her fuckings.

Aggie looked at her husband's face. His eyes were glued on Willy's cock. Just like Alice had said.

She took her mouth off Willy's dick but continued to stroke him. She licked her lips.

"He tastes good, Jimmy," Aggie said. "You want to try?"

Both cocks, the one in her hand and the one in her pussy, jumped.

Aggie didn't look up at Willy but kept her focus on Jimmy. His eyes were wary though he said nothing.

"Come on, baby," she said. "I know you want to. Go on, take him in your mouth for me."

Jimmy finally shook his head. No.

"I want you to, Jim," she said. "It's my turn to watch."

"No."

Aggie looked up at Willy. He was so near to orgasm, she could tell that he didn't care where it came. Alice had been correct. She returned her attention to her husband.

"Well then," she said. "I'll just have to let him fuck my ass then."

Once again, both cocks jumped.

"What?" said Jimmy, incredulous.

"You had my puss first. It seems only fair Willy gets my virgin asshole, doesn't it?"

"Aggie..." Jimmy said.

"Nope," she interrupted. "If you can't do a little thing like suck this beautiful cock then I'm gonna let him put it some place special."

She kissed the head of Willy's cock. "Willy, in the top drawer of the bureau you'll find some lubricant."

Willy obediently went to the chest of drawers. Aggie continued to fuck the bewildered Jimmy. She leaned over to kiss him, then said quietly, "Course, if you suck his cock, I'll save my ass for you, sweetie. What do you say?"

Jimmy looked into her eyes. He nodded slightly.

Willy came back to the bed. Aggie took the tube of oil from his hand and put it on the night stand.

"Change of plans, Will," she said. She took his big cock in hand and pressed the head toward Jimmy's mouth. "Lick it."

After a glance up at Willy, who nodded approvingly, Jimmy opened his lips and shot his tongue out to lick the spongy head. He tasted his wife's juices and something else, something fleshier, darker.

Aggie pulled the foreskin back completely exposing the glistening knob. "Take the tip in your mouth."

Jimmy did. The head filling his mouth like a small plum. He sucked gently at it. Then, as his confidence grew, more enthusiastically. Aggie squeezed her pussy on his cock and surrendered Willy's dick to Jimmy's posession.

Jimmy grasped the thick flesh in his hand and took about half of it in his mouth. Willy groaned at his friend's attention.

Aggie avidly watched. Amazed that Alice had been so accurate in her account of what would happen. The image of her powerful brother sucking Rienhardt had been so out of her comprehension. Now, watching her own husband so engaged engrossed her. She felt the beginning of another orgasm building deep within her. Jimmy's cock in her cunt was harder than she had felt in ten years of marriage.

Willy was close to coming. He straddled Jimmy's chest with his back to Aggie. He wanted to fuck his pal's mouth. Jimmy simply opened up and accepted the assault. His own cock was throbbing in Aggie's pussy.

Willy's taut ass was before her. Aggie squirted a little of the oil on her index finger and probed at his asshole. Willy tensed at the feel and held himself deep in Jimmy's mouth. As Aggie inserted her finger further into his ass, Jimmy caressed the huge balls that weighed heavily on his chin.

Once Aggie's finger was completely in his butt, Willy started pumping his dick in and out of Jimmy's mouth. Aggie was fucking Jimmy's cock hard, putting it right where she wanted every time. The feel and taste of Willy's dick in his mouth and Aggie's warm wet pussy around his own was sending Jimmy to the brink.

And when Willy said, "Shit, I'm gonna come!" they all did. Jimmy deep in his wife's cunt, Aggie thrashing on her husband's cock and Willy down his best friend's throat.

When it was over, Aggie slipped her finger out of Willy's ass and hugged him around the waist so she could see Jimmy. His mouth was full of the softening penis and a drizzle of Willy's come ran down his cheek.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she quipped.

Willy's cock fell out of his mouth as Jimmy started laughing. They all three laughed as they arranged themselves, Aggie between the two men, on the bed. They felt good and close as they drifted off to sleep. Aggie loved the feel of the men's sticky spent cocks against her hips.

In the morning, there was, remarkably, the same good feeling. And the knowledge that this was just the beginning.

When the two men left for their appointment, each kissed Aggie on the way out. Jimmy said, "Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart."

Aggie said, "You'll get your present tonight, lover." She took his hand and placed it on her lush bottom. "I always keep my promises."

Jimmy and Willy split up at the curb. Willy had to pick up Moran and Jimmy to meet with the rest of the gang.

When Jimmy arrived at 2212 North Clark, May, the brothers G and Rienhardt Schwimmer were already there. They waited patiently for their boss to arrive.

Just as Willy turned the corner onto North Clark, Bugs Moran beside him, he saw a police wagon stop in front of the warehouse.

"Bugs, look."

Moran said, "Shit, it's a bust."

Three cops and two plain clothed dicks got out of the vehicle and went into the warehouse. Willy and Moran watched cautiously until the unmistakable sound of machine gun fire filled the air.

"What the fuck? Let's get outta here, Willy," Moran ordered. "It's some kinda trap."

"But, boss," Willy said. "Jimmy's in there..."

"I don't give a fuck. Drive."

Willy backed up and took off.

Inside the warehouse, Moran's men had been ordered to line up against the wall and executed with Thompson machine guns. The disguised hitmen then marched their plain clothed compatriots, hands held high, out to the police wagon in case anyone was watching.

The newspapers dubbed the crime "The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre". Front pages all over the country made Al Capone a household name. George "Bugs" Moran knew instantly who the mastermind was. "Only Capone kills like that," he said.

No one knew that Willy Marks took the news of his best friend's death to his wife. Aggie could tell from the look in his eyes and fell apart in his arms.

12