Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" He whispered, and kissed me.

"Oh yes," I breathed back, still holding onto him.

We worked together then, he pulled out and I backed away at the same pace. We were perfectly in synch as he came deep into me, filling me up, and then came back out again. We kept a steady pace, and I never wanted this to end. I hoped that, as long as we went slowly, he wouldn't come. I wanted him to keep going forever. It was at this point that a new feeling came over me. I was already deeply aroused by the pain of it all, but now a different kind of pleasure came over me. I hoped that meant Ryan was hitting my G-spot, though I had never experienced this type of orgasm before. I didn't know what to expect, but as he kept thrusting deep within me, I became more aware that he was stimulating me to the core. I held onto him tighter and threatened to speed up our rhythm.

"Oh god," I moaned quietly. He took that as his cue that he was hitting the right spot, and continued. I loved the expression on his face; he was so intense and so focused on me. I could tell he wanted my first time to be something I would never, ever regret. My pleasure continued to increase, and I was scared I would do something to mess it up. Not knowing how to handle myself, I kept thrusting with him, enjoying the pain and the impending pressure of my orgasm. I sped things up even more—not consciously, but as a natural reaction.

"Oh god, come on baby..." I groaned.

"You like that?" He pushed harder into me.

"Oh yes... Yes..." I could barely see straight I liked it so much. "Don't stop."

"Don't worry," he laughed. I decided this was the best feeling in the world, and I pushed him faster. Our hips were almost meeting now, but I wanted him deeper inside me.

"Harder," I prompted. He sped up, but I still wanted more. "Harder... come on, harder, baby... harder..." He added a slight hitch in his rhythm, and I could tell he was trying to go deeper. It still wasn't enough for me—he was making love to me. I wanted him to fuck my brains out.

"Fuck me," I whispered, wondering what that would mean to him. He thrusted faster and farther into me, and now I could see in his eyes that he wanted exactly what I was asking for. "Fuck me, Ryan," I begged him with my voice and my body. This pleasure I had never experienced before was increasing steadily, but had now leveled off. "Fuck me," I commanded.

"Oh yes..." He was closing his eyes and thrusting harder. His balls had begun to slap lightly against me, and our hips were so close to meeting every time he entered me. "Ohh..."

"Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me!" I was shouting now, and I wanted to throw him back on the bed and have my way with him, but since it was my first time I thought it better to let him be in control.

The scarlet returned to Ryan's cheeks, and before I knew what had happened, he had pulled out of me and thrown me down hard onto his bed. My breasts bounced as he did so, and he forcefully pulled my legs up to rest on his shoulders. He ravaged me then, and all gentleness was gone. He threw his cock into me.

"OH, Ryan! YES!" I yelled now, not conscious of how loud I was being. He held onto my legs, then leaned into me as he pounded me as hard as he could. I could feel his balls slapping against me, and I could feel that his cock penetrated me as deep as my body would allow him to. He thrusted all the way down to the base of his cock, and was going as fast as he could. In the meantime, I felt something amazing building up inside me—a pleasure I had never experienced before. It continued to grow and intensify, and I begged Ryan to keep going.

"Harder, baby! Harder! Oh god, I'm gonna come..." My eyes were locked on his and I couldn't stop myself from yelling even louder. "Fuck me! Oh, fuck me! Yes!!!"

I was on the brink of my orgasm, and I sensed that Ryan could not take much more. I screamed at him once more to fuck me, and he kept going even though I could see it was a struggle for him to hang on. At last my orgasm came to me, and I felt something I had never felt before—I had come again, but it was much more intense than it was last time. It was so powerful that I almost blacked out; I had to close my eyes and remind myself to breathe as my entire body shook violently with pleasure.

When he saw that I had finally come, he spread my legs apart and leaned down close to me, and then came into me as well. I could feel him inside of me, shooting his cum hard into me.

"OH YES..." he grunted hard. "OH GOD, YES... YES!" I was trembling and weak from my orgasm, and feeling him cum hard into me was amazing and new all at once. I was surprised by how much there seemed to be; he filled me up to the brim and I thought it was going to leak out because there was so much. I felt so dirty, so hot—I loved every second of it.

Finally, he collapsed onto me. Neither of us could speak because we were breathing so hard. The sheets on his bed were damp with sweat and we were both soaked. He was still inside of me, and I wrapped my arms around him and held him on top of me. I could feel him go soft inside of me, but neither of us moved. He lay on top of me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear while we both caught our breath. Eventually he rolled off of me, pulled a dry blanket over both of us, and I curled up in his arms again.

"I promise I'll let you sleep this time," he murmured, and kissed my forehead. I would have answered, but I was already drifting off to sleep in his arms.

12