All Comments on 'Chemistry'

by ScreamngInfidelities

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

How erotic can you be? I am just now softening down. Did I tell you I love erotic stories by women? I do, and this is tops. A very complete short story, well written and cetainly very exciting.

Thank You for excellent writing,

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!!!

It took nearly 5 minutes for me to return to normal breathing. I have never read a story with so much raw, but innocent eroticism. I guess it takes a woman to write that kind of story. I hope there are more like this. Thanks

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 19 years ago
Fucking Amazing and Hot

This story has the WOW factor. Everyone should read it. I hope to see it shortly at the top of the list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
::Pant pant::

This message is coming from someone who loves to read erotic stories, and I must say that this latest, brings in the meaning for ::pant pant:: Wow, damn wonderful! Very creative in the innocence and describing the how to's and why for's. Very beautiful, hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Simply Amazing

An amazing short story. Very erotic and sexy while not being too short handed in the leadings up to the act. Hope to see more of your work on this site. I truly hope that you continue to write as your style and grace are amazing.

hypatiamhypatiamalmost 19 years ago
yum

definitely need to write more like this :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not even

A 5 does not do justice to this story. On scale of 1 to 5, must be at least an 8. Keep it up (no pun intended). Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Genre Piece

Your story is well-written for this genre. You strike a nice blend of romance and erotica; I love how you show respect for women yet reveal their inner, more primal desire to get "naughty." Keep up the superb work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh yes

Oh Yes- more along this line please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Do tell

Wow...that was really good, do tell about the heart break.

LaJovenaLaJovenaover 18 years ago
Yummy.......

I can't say any more. You captured exquisitely what it is like for a girl to decide that yes, this is the one I want to lose it with. Can't say I orgasmed like that - whew! - but I do remember the inner conflict, tho it was oooooh so looonng ago! Keep writing, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

This little lady is going to be a VERY Nasty tease when she has more experience. She's off to a great start & probably looking for something bigger to play with as we speak. Is a Babysitter senario in the offing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A fan

After reading that I am a fan. Characters were great, the story was awesome, I really liked it. Now to see if you have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where is the story part?

The sex part was good. Who were the characters and did htey have another life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done

Well written, and quite erotic. The inner conflict was interesting and the fact that Ryan didn't have a monster piece was refreshing. I'd love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Even better

I realized I had already read this. Can't say I'm disappointed though, just as good the second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Wonderfull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Phenomenal work

Superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One of the best

one the best First Time story I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good, but

I loved this story... the setup and the conversations all felt very realistic, but the sex scene and the end both felt very abrupt... Did you get tired of writing the story or something? I thought it went from a realistic pace to an unrealistic one very suddenly... Still one of my favorites on this site thought...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
blaarr

good story... i could have used some setup on appearence (sp?) nothing too descriptive though because I know that at least I find it enjoyable to imagine. i reccomend not using the same characters ever again... they were good as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best I've read so far...

I thought this story was great. I really loved Ryan's character and the way he cared about how she was feeling, etc. I thought that this story was great! I'd love to read more written by you, I REALLY enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

I looove this story. I think that I may have read it around 10 times, it is so realistic and reminds me much of my first time. please write more stories you are a great author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic

one of the best sex stories i have read

maria40maria40over 17 years ago
WOW

that was fucking awesome. !@!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fkn awesome

this story was the best i've ever read on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wOOT!!

everyone's first time should be like that. that was so fucking sexy makes me think of making a phone call...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I thought this was the best first time story I have ever read on this site. You have a lot of promise for future stories. The only thing i would say is work onthe ending a little more as it does seem as little abrupt.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
How to Decelibate Your Lover

Hot-hot sex -- and deeply romantic. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Man i hope my first time will be like that...

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Very, very nice.

I don't think there are many first times that are that good. I'm glad yours was, though, and I'm glad you shared it with us. Thanks for a hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!!

Best on the site!! WRITE MORE! Your by far the best author on the site! GOOD JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SPEECHLESS

that was the best story ive read on here. that really tops it. please. i beg u tell more of these.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Great chemistry

This is one of the best first time stories I've read. These two lovers really do have a great chemistry between them. Your description of the teasing, the tension, and the juicy sex scene really put it over the top, so to speak. I'd give it a "10" if I could.

vesperlynndvesperlynndalmost 14 years ago
Great job

The story itself is quite short and the pacing is very fast. But it didn't feel rushed or unnatural. It was very enjoyable to read :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

wow this was so very very great! wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written and thought out

I agree that the general tone of your piece exponentially builds suspense and intensity very well with each passing paragraph. However, here are some thoughts to consider.

I enjoyed your prelude to the actual sexual encounter, taking time to really build the characters in a vivid setting. It presents a captivating introduction that lets your reader connect. But when you start into the sex itself, the pace of information, description, and development hits a bit of a hitch. Really take your time to slow down the writing process of the sex scenes, yet using powerful and engaging words (as well as descriptive imagery) to keep the desired level of hot and heavy action afloat. Give more insight into what was happening right in front of you; what it looked liked, sounded like, tasted like, felt like, etc.

Point in case, your transition of sexual positions (my legs hiked up and over his shoulders) needed to be explored further. What did the change do for you? How did it feel compared to everything up until that very point? And although I've only mentioned "how do YOU feel", be sure to give your other very important character some face time. Answer the same questions posed through the 3rd person perspective, offering an even more complex view of the sex you're having.

Lastly, reread your dialog aloud after you're finished writing. You may find that somethings, while technically correct and plausible, may not sound as natural in particular settings. Saying "fuck me" five times in a row WHILE supported with narration in context is well and all, but there is more (naughty and sensual) conversation to be had.

Phew! It looks like I'm picking on you, but I really did enjoy your piece and the style in which you approached it. I just want to help you hone in on the big picture by tweaking the smaller details. Great writing, and keep it coming! (no pun intended :)

-my signature is anonymous as I have forgotten my ID, but I'm pretty sure I'm Weston102-

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it was a really nice story thankx!! i wish my first time is like that!! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

Wow! So sweet and real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

Really enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Great writing. Hoping you've written more!

passionate4youpassionate4youover 11 years ago
Definitely an intense story

Wow, this story is definitely one of the best I've read in a long time. It was so real and loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous