All Comments on 'Cheating Life'

by 4ofSwords

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kev HKev Hover 17 years ago
Extremely satisfying!

This story was bold in its uniqueness, its thoroughness. I resonated with this style of writing, with its wit and underlying intelligence, with its perceived depth. I like what was told and what was left to be imagined; I like -how- it was told and how it played out. This was truly a tale to be savored slowly, enjoyed in the deepest, darkest dreams, the ones that rarely surface in our conscious life.

TJsLilAngelTJsLilAngelover 17 years ago
Awesome!

This story was incredible! On my way to see if you have any other submissions!

sacksackover 17 years ago
The genius of this writer is such,,,

that despite the forbidding length of this story, you manage to hold everything together beautifully in a confident style that is very professional. As a matter of fact, I suspect you write for a living. If not, then you should. Very, very highly recommended!!!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Stunning!

This is one impressive story. I savored each line and paragraph. It held my attention to the ending, and what an ending it was. Kudos to you, ohida.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
From the first paragraph

I knew you were a Heinlein fan, or at least were impressed by his work. This brand of speculative fiction cannot be disguised. I felt vindicated when one of the books she wanted was SiaSL.

As for the story, rarely have I seen such impressive writing in erotic fiction, and never have I been attached to any character.

The lead-up to her vampiric nature was nice, although it was hinted at from the first few paragraphs and the category of the story. I think labeling it Erotic Horror is doing you a disservice as it gives the game away a bit too early.

Bravo! I came here for cheap thrills, I leave enriched with yet another brilliant piece of literature.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous