Changed Redux Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I'm not..." Mary said, her thoughts coming slow as pleasure still flowed from the vibrator inside her even as her ass tingled from the slap.

"You don't pull back from me, missy." Tori said, her grin getting even wider. With casual strength, she picked Mary up as if she were a toy and held her in tight with one arm around her waist. The other hand went to Mary's ass and gave her another slap making her buck and squeak again. Tori looked at her, their faces nose to nose now. "Maybe you just need a good spankin'. Right, cutie-pie?"

Mary could feel her cheeks flushing a brilliant red as she bit her bottom lip nervously. Spanking? She wasn't into that! "No, I don't think..." She started.

Tori's look hardened a bit and her manner shifted slightly. "You don't need to think, cutie. You just let me show you and I guarantee that from now on you'll get soaking wet with anticipation every time anyone so much as looks at your tight little ass." Still carrying Mary, she took a step back and sat on the bench by the wall. With that same casual strength as before, she flipped Mary around and dropped her face down across her knees.

Alarm bells were now flashing in Mary's mind at this turn of events and she tried to push her way up. She started to protest again, "No, please... " Just as she started to speak she felt a hard, stinging slap on her ass that made her squawk. The slap was repeated again, and again, and again. Each hit sending a sharp, stinging pain shooting through Mary's ass and making her cry out even as the vibrator continued to hum away in her pussy.

"No! Please... ungh... don't... no... ah!" Mary cried between slaps but her words had no effect. Tori's hand came down again and again.

Oh dear Goddess! She's spanking me like a misbehaving child! This is so... so... wrong... so... good? Even as Mary's mind struggled to come to grips with this alarming turn, she started to realize something new. With each hard slap, the stinging pain was mingling with something else... pleasure.

Her breath started coming more rapidly and the squeaking cries with each slap were starting to sound more like gasps. Dimly, Mary saw Tori make another adjustment to the remote control and the humming inside her cranked up yet another notch. Another slap and another gasp as the sharp pain mixed with the pleasure in her core.

Slap... slap... slap...

Mary moaned loudly. "Oh... oh yes..."

Slap...

"Ungh... yes!"

Slap...

"So good..."

Tori stopped and leered down at her small body. "What was that? You still want me to stop?"

Cheeks burning, Mary hid her face and shook her head but said nothing.

That apparently wasn't good enough for Tori because she said in a harder tone, "Well?"

Fresh embarrassment mingled with excitement washed through Mary as she said quietly, "No."

"No?" Tori asked in an exaggerated manner as if she were talking to a petulant child. "No, what?"

"Don't stop." Mary said quietly. Her slim hips were starting to roll on their own now. Her rebellious body trying to hump Tori's lap, a primal instinct working to increase her pleasure whether she wanted it or not.

"What do you want me to do?" Tori asked, her voice taking on that hard tone again.

Mary bit her lower lip, more embarrassed than she thought she had ever been in her life. She opened her mouth to speak but couldn't say the words even as she continued to push down with her hips, thrusting against the larger woman's iron hard thighs. She barely contained a moan at the contact.

"Hmmm?" Tori prompted after a minute. When Mary still didn't answer she said, "Well, then I guess I'll just go." She switched off the remote and started to push Mary off her lap.

"No!" Mary cried out, suddenly desperate at the abrupt loss of the pleasure building inside her. She was too far gone now and needed release. She felt as if she would be driven mad by all the sexual energy built up inside her if she didn't come soon. She knew what Tori wanted to hear and she forced her lips to move. "Spank me." She whispered.

Tori gave a wicked little smirk and switched on the vibrator. Instantly, hot waves of pleasure rolled through Mary and she moaned loudly, unable to hold the noise inside. Her body twitching with little spasms of bliss, she hissed, "Yessss..."

Tori leaned in close and said harshly into Mary's ear. "Now tell me what you want, you horny little bitch."

"Spank me." Mary said, a little louder as lust swelled inside her like a rising tide. It flowed into every corner of her being, filling her mind, saturating it with a scalding liquid bliss.

"What?" Tori asked, her voice hard. She turned the vibrator up another click.

The humming inside Mary increased and the dam of pent up desire inside Mary finally broke. She gave into the deep, aching need in her core and cried, "Spank me! Oh, fuck, smack my ass again! Make me cum! Please!"

A hand came down hard on Mary's ass and she gasped with the sharp pain and hot pleasure that surged through her. A few more slaps and it was finally too much. With a wild shriek, Mary came hard. Searing jolts of rapture raced through her as she bucked and bounced in Tori's lap, the slim little body grinding and rolling against the larger woman's firm thighs as orgasm after orgasm crashed over her.

The rest of the afternoon blurred into a hazy, jumbled kaleidoscope of rapture painted images in Mary's mind. She dimly recalled Tori flipping her over and holding her upside down while she licked Mary's tender clit... Mary straddling the older woman, their legs intertwined, riding and grinding like a crazed cowgirl... Mary dipping her tongue deep into Tori's dripping hot sex, drinking her in as she came with a guttural cry...finally, a hard smack on Mary's ass as Tori walked out, smirking over her shoulder as she pulled the door closed. "Later, Cutie." Tori said just as the door clicked shut.

"Later..." Mary groaned as she slumped back onto the cool tile floor.

* * *

"Well, this is new." A familiar voice said, intruding into Mary's comfortable dreamland.

Groaning, Mary cracked one eye open to see Julia standing over her. A smirk split Julia's full lips but one eyebrow was raised questioningly. She started to sit up and groaned again. Everything was sore. "What time is it?" Mary managed to slur.

"A little after nine." Julia said, her eyes flicking down Mary's body then back up to her eyes. The eyebrow went up again.

Recalling the afternoons carnal activities, Mary glanced down at her body. Her eyes flicked over the small breasts, tiny waist and slim hips. "Ugh. This damn ring." She hissed and dropped back to the floor.

"Did you at least have a good time?" Julia asked wryly.

Taking a deep, cleansing breath, Mary struggled back to a seated position. She winced a bit at how sore her ass was when Tori had spanked her. She still couldn't believe that having her ass smacked like that had made her cum so hard. She felt her face heating at the memory. "Uh, yeah, I suppose."

Julia looked her over again, her facial expression slightly to the amused side of completely unreadable. "So, is this the new you?"

Shaking her head, Mary said, "No, I don't think so. This was the Ring's idea, not mine."

"Good. It's cute but a bit, ah, girlish, for my taste. I prefer some womanly curves if it's ok with you." Julia looked her over then added, "Still, might be fun for tonight." She squatted down beside Mary and ran a fingertip down her arm. After a second she wrinkled her nose and added, "But whew... you need a shower first." She pushed Mary back down. "Ugh! You smell like a damn whore house. Yuck! What the hell were you doing anyway?"

"Getting my brains fucked out by the lady that delivered your surfboard." Mary said, trying to sit up again. "It's downstairs, by the way." She looked at Julia. "Out of curiosity, do you think you have enough now?"

"Oh, stop bitching about them. I'm actually selling a couple of them so just relax."

"Thank the Gods for that." Mary muttered as she climbed to her feet, suddenly acutely conscious of her nakedness. It was also a shock to realize that she was actually even shorter than Julia.

Julia seemed a bit surprised at this as well. Her previous smirk returned and she said, "You know, this might actually be more entertaining than I thought." She stepped close to Mary and ran a hand slowly down the curve of her slim hip. "Maybe we should take that shower together and you can tell me all about your little afternoon adventure."

* * *

To be continued...

1...67891011