All Comments on 'Changed Redux Pt. 08'

by china-doll

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hallelujah!

Great to get another chapter! Haven't read yet, but wanted to say thank you right away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're back. Great story!

After not writing for over a year, I thought that maybe you gave up writing or something bad may have happened to you. I'm glad that neither of those were the case. This is my absolute favorite series and I'm happy that there is a new installment.

tv5400tv5400over 4 years ago
Yes! Worth the wait!

Best installment yet! I love the side stories in historical settings; keep them coming!

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 4 years ago
I'm not upset at the long wait ...

... and I'll tell you why.

I recently found this series again after having long ago read the first, unrevised version. At some point, I discovered that you'd released a new version and enjoyed it immensely. I settled in to wait for it to continue, but eventually, because of the long interval between episodes, I lost track of it, put it out of my mind and forgot about it.

But then Part 8 arrived and I began to read, but it had been so long since I had seen Part 7 that I quickly found myself lost, so, naturally, I did the sensible thing: I started again at the beginning. Yes, I got to enjoy the whole thing again! Thanks for that.

Don't take that gratitude the wrong way, though, please? It doesn't mean that I'm not eager for Part 9. And most especially, it does NOT imply that I would prefer to wait 9 more months for it, just for the joy of getting caught up (again). I mean, I enjoy reading the entire series as a piece, but there's a cost. Specifically, you're the reason I didn't do laundry today. So let's not make this a habit, shall we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So very glad to see you back. Like others the fear that no more updates were coming for some reason or another started to creap in.

I loved another jump into the past, not only because capable woman are hot, but because it expands upon the world building you are doing.

So I hope to see more jumps into the past, but also I would love to see snippets of Kristy expanding her harem for her goddess Kazorra. (maybe even start a cult)

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 4 years ago
Rediscovered

I read the original version a number of years ago and when I found this I almost didn't read it as I thought it was the same story. What a horrible mistake that would have been. You have set the bar incredibly high with this new version. Thank You and I look forward to it's continuation. I hope soon but however long it takes it will be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great job on the story so far. If you're looking for ideas on where to go with this, I'm definitely interested in seeing the two goddesses have sex. Would be nice if all the main characters and players introduced so far wound up in a polyamarous reletionship. But that's just what I want to see. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next installment.

GodOfThunder7GodOfThunder7over 4 years ago
More?

Will there be anymore to this story?

china-dollchina-dollover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is still on the the way!

Sorry it's taking so long but the next chapter is still in progress. I'm about 12k words in at the moment, so about 1/2 way compared to my typical chapter. Life has been busy lately and my muse hasn't been very cooperative but I'm still making slow (very slow) progress. Hope to have it out soon!

~CD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The End Of Changed Redux

The writer died heroically at her desk while writing the next chapter of Changed Redux from complications of the Wuhan Flu. The paramedics that responded didn't attempt a resuscitation due to the danger of infecting themselves. Rather than seek medical attention, she choose to stay at home to continue writing. She died doing what she loved to do in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
to the last comment

what the fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
one of the best

this is perhaps one of the better writings on this site, up there with such greats as incubus pupae, codex, and half a dozen other projects that have unfortunately become abandoned by time. I fervently hope that you continue writing such gorgeous prose and enrapturing descriptions.

~a new fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mary as a Sub??

The bdsm scene with the delivery girl didn't fit Mary's character. There must be a whole lot of "splaining to follow in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I came across this by accident having read the original only a short time before. The story line was very good and I would love to read more.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic saga. Mary is this wonderful conduit of magic and strength of will and overwhelming femininity as well as sexuality. I feel like I am reading an accomplished novelist.

FeotakahariFeotakahariabout 2 years ago

Just wanted to tell you folks are still reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

yoooo can we get an eta? This is literally my favorite story on this site. I want more... I NEEEEED MORE. Thanks for everything!

Nightwish1977Nightwish197710 months ago

Still looking forward to the next part. This was really good BTW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous