All Comments on 'Change'

by rrickgauer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what a great story

i liked this story.

i could just imagine it happening to someone. Very realistic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Being Watched

I had a similiar experience. A couple of years ago when my wife and I were at the lake we went for an early morning walk and ended up on a small secluded beach. We started kissing and I reached under her top and pulled on her hardening nipples which she loves. We soon were naked with my wife on top of me due to sand. She had just slid her pussy onto my 6 inch erection when a small fishing boat with an electric fishing motor came around the point. I saw it but my wife never because her back was to it. Two guys about 40 were in it and they stopped off shore only about 20 yards out. I knew they had a clear view of my wife's small lipped pussy sliding up and down my shaft. It made me so horny I soon cum and I knew they could see the cum running down my sack as my wife milked me dry.It was fantastic being watched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
humorous

Diggin the unique choice of words- Like the fact that at one point, he was "sporting" an erection. And "barometer of flesh". It was funny- lightened the mood of it, made it more fun.

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
different.....

a bit jarring to go from the seriousness of the heart attack to the frivolity which follows. Cool theme though, good luck in the contest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous