All Comments on 'CarousHell'

by Extreme Bohunk

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT short story - well done!

Thanks for sharing your talent!

JR Parz

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 19 years ago
Wow...

What can I say? What a hauntingly scary story with an erotic twist. Well done Daddio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Fantastic story,gripping to the conclusion. Hope you writ and submit many more

sueanninctsueanninctalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Very haunting story, beautifully written. An excellent read, Ex Bo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well done

now thats the way to do horor

FINCFINCover 18 years ago
A truly origional peice of work

This story is excellent. The idea is brilliant and like great horror writers such as Lovecraft it works on the futality and seeming banality of the situation. All she wanted to do was tease a circus hand and now she's an unwilling but responsive sex slave forever.

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 18 years ago
You owe me a coffeepot!

Really! I let the pot boil dry while I read this story- burned the handle right off it...

This is true erotic horror, scary and compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You have one

of the most inventive imaginations I've ever seen. That story was hot and scary, creepy. I'll never look at another carousel the same way again...

devilsargumentdevilsargumentover 18 years ago
Bravo, Bohunk.

Not even I can find fault here. Technically adequate, but in terms of content...breathtaking.

I relished it and appreciate it.

Make it so it hurts your face,

-D-

hottihottiover 18 years ago
Oh, Well done!

I can only echo the comments before mine - excellent job, and my favourite element (even more than the obvious) is the creepiness :) Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb.

I must say, that is one of the best erotic horror stories I have read for quite some time. The way the tale drew me in, taking me deeper into its nuances was thrilling in itself. I enjoyed it tremendously. Thank you.

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursabout 18 years ago
wow

an erotic horror story that is actually worthy of the genre, thank you so much. Way hot!

elizalooelizalooover 17 years ago
Wow

From a fellow-bohunk.....Most excellent - I thoroughly enjoyed your work. Look forward to more

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Mentioned

Your story has been mentioned in the Author's Hangout SPOOKY BLAST FROM THE PAST Review Thread!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I absolutely LOVE this!

That is such a wonderful, yummy tale of entrapment, torture, and helpnessness. The details were equisite, the sensations and even the movements. This story is, without a doubt, one of the ones destined to be near the top of my favorites list. t'Sade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OH MY GOd

thank you so much, i thougrally njoyed it... with my hand rubbing against my clit, i came like never before, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Absolutely LOVED this story. It was very sexual and oh so arrousing.. But beyond that, it was amazing. Such a creative story line, very unique in so many ways. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. KUDOS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MYGOD

This is the best story I've read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant!!

I adored this story. Congratulations to the author for making this the most exiting peice of writing I have seen in a very long time. I was rivetted. I have two fears now: that of being a prick tease, of which I know I rank highly; and secondly I will not ever go near a Carousel! Second thoughts, I may just walk by on a moonlit night!! Again, well done to the author. I will be reading this over and over again!

starrmitchellstarrmitchellover 15 years ago
this was awesome!

this story was so good. made me cum twice! good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Wow, this is so different from the usual norm you get on here. Bizarre, sexy and scary and spookily enough i was listening to a song called carousel whilst reading this. Five stars!

~Miss Deviant~ x

big_brown_blowjob_eyesbig_brown_blowjob_eyesover 14 years ago
Still one of the best

fabulous imagination shown here, and oh, so fucking sexy. Been a favourite of mine for some time x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

pretty new to this fantasy horror stuff, but wow this is GREAT. i'm revving like a mofo ;)

La_ReinaLa_Reinaalmost 14 years ago
Niiiiice

This was a really great story. I truly enjoyed it.

WithMyHandsWithMyHandsalmost 14 years ago
Surreal and beautiful.

That was, as titled in this comment, surreal and beautiful. I'm going to get shivers the next time I go to a carnival, methinks...

la_gordita_bonitala_gordita_bonitaover 13 years ago
Wow

Impressive... just the right amount of scary and hot, mixed up into one. Fantastic! Thank you :)

DiannahDiannahabout 13 years ago
The best ever!

This may be the best erotic story I have ever read! (and I read a LOT!)

BritaLBritaLover 12 years ago
Talented

This would be a great submission for Year's Best Fantasy and Horror. Very well written, I was thoroughly drawn in and had goosebumps throughout. I don't think they take stories with this much sex but it is a thought and definitely meant as a compliment to your writing and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An excrement of a diseased mind!

The worst. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing.

Very well written, builds up to a great climax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oldie but goodie

This along with 'hunted' are the two best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
twilight zone for adults

I loved it, very different and reminiscent of a twilight zone story.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 12 years ago
Infinite Re-Readablity

Is that even a word. I know for really good music, you say it has infinite replay value. What about a story that you can go back to year after year after year and still get a huge charge from it? Re-readability? I don't know what you call it, but this story has it. Great. I've been dumpster diving for great erotic horror stories, but time and time again I have to go back to the great ones because they are so few and far in between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

wowi what a terrific story love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Double orgasm

I came twice... what better compliment could there be to a piece of erotica delectably written xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I appreciate this story so.

I don't think Jolene deserved anything she got, but there is something about this story that keeps me coming back, again and again. My favorite literotica story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Imagery

You used excellent imagery in describing the carousel--I could visualize it as I read.

The images of Jolene's physical and emotional collapse seemed realistic.

BelleJ2009

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I came longer and harder than I ever have in my life

Wow!! Amazingly hot story. I could only make it as far as the point Jolene finally reached her first, cataclysmic orgasm. I was edging along with her as she was being edged and when she exploded, I exploded. My body let go so intensely that I came more convulsively than I have ever have in my life. I was asleep almost before my climax finished and slept for several hours afterward. The visual that your wonderful story painted was the most erotic image my mind's eye has ever seen. No question, this story will join my must-reads for those times when I'm desiring to self-pleasure. Thanks so much for the wonderful tale!

WestSlutWestSlut5 months ago

Undeniably superb story. Hellish nature is intoxicatingly horrific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous