Candy, Judy, Celine and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you didn't date customers." He replied, with a smile.

"It's not a date, and I never saw you pay anyone to dance against your nuts---certainly not me---so I guess you're not a customer. You can tell me what the hell you were doing here over coffee. I'll follow in my car." She responded.

"Lisa, there's a nice Cuban place just across the bridge, maybe five minutes. Is that out of your way? They have great Cuban coffee." He told her.

"I know it. It's a favorite of mine. It's on my way home. What are you driving?" She asked as she slipped behind the wheel of a very new imported two seater.

"The black Benz, two cars over. I'll see you there." He responded, not failing to notice her well sculpted long legs as she climbed into her sports car.

Where the hell is this going to lead? He wondered. She was a very well appointed young lady. She was obviously bright and well educated. Would he fuck her? He didn't think so, at least not tonight. He knew he wanted to.

They found a nice secluded table at the Cuban place. They ordered coffee---sweet, thick Cuban coffee. They also decided to share a desert and have an after dinner drink. By the light over the table he noticed that she was a truly striking young woman. He'd already seen her perfectly curved, long, lean body at the club. He recalled that her tits were real and natural and stood up without any hint of sag. Her bush had been trimmed tight, the way he liked it. Now he studied her face and overall demeanor. She could pass for princess what's-her-name in that Star Wars movie, Natalie something. She could probably have modeled if she wanted to.

She began the conversation. "So what's the deal with your little bubble butted, big breasted, blonde bimbo?"

"Lisa, bluntly, she's just a fuck. I've known her a few weeks. She's not really my type, but, frankly, she was very easy and not bad in the sack. I'm done with her. I brought her to the club tonight to shock her---maybe piss her off. I thought it would be easier if she broke off our short relationship. I was surprised that she went for it with that guy. I hope the doc is enjoying himself." He explained.

"You're a real bastard, you know that?" Lisa countered.

"I agree, Lisa, I'm an ass hole." He responded, softly. "Since this isn't a date and I don't have to impress you, I'll give you a little bit more of my story than I usually give a perfect stranger."

"I met the love of my life when I was a freshman in college. It got very serious. We both decided we needed to separate since we were very young. We stayed in touch, but sort of set this magic date down the road six years when we would get back together and see if it was real." He told her.

He continued. "We both graduated from college and started careers. She was going to save the world with her Masters in Social Work, I wanted a business career. She loved her work and I advanced quickly in the corporate world. We met on that designated day and realized we were still madly in love with each other. I wangled a transfer to where she was working and we were married a year later." He paused to sip his coffee.

He went on with his saga. "Three years later, just after she got pregnant, she was raped and brutally murdered by one of her parolees. He got the chair, but that was an insignificant consolation to her grieving husband. I buried myself in my work and advanced quickly since I pretty much gave up a personal life."

There was a little more. "I reinvested my stock options and bonus money over the years. Seven years ago the company hit some rough times. I engineered a leveraged buy out of the key elements that I thought we could fix with some other senior managers. With the debt funding 80% of the buy out, I ended up as the majority stock holder. We all essentially worked for nothing, taking stock and options as payment. We turned the company around, paid off the debt and went public again, two years ago. Even though I only held slightly over fifteen percent of the stock prior to the buy out, after we went public, I owned just over 50% of the outstanding shares. I retained enough stock to maintain control."

He wrapped up his personal story. "I've made the analysts and stock holders happy. The company continues to do very well. If they ever change their mind about my value, I'll cash in and retire---before I hit the big 40."

He had a little more to add. "I never fell in love again. In truth, I didn't have time for a serious relationship until recently, since taking over as CEO and Chairman. Now that I have the time, I find myself engaged in short term relationships with one purpose in mind---getting laid. I'm not proud to admit that I use women for sex---and little else. Most of the women closer to my own age are either shop worn, divorced or desperate---or all three. I know I used to be a hopeless romantic. Now, as it applies to women, I'm just a bastard."

He noted a moistness in her eyes as he wrapped up his story. He hadn't told her that story to gain sympathy. He wasn't sure why he had told her his story---he never told the women he dated anything about himself. He purposely lived in a relatively modest neighborhood to hide his affluence. Then again, this wasn't a date.

"That's a heart rending saga." Lisa replied. "I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I am also a little awestruck that you could relate things so close to the heart to me. I admire your candor and thank you for your honesty. I don't want to play tit for tat, but you deserve to know a little bit about who I am."

She began her tale. "I grew up decidedly middle class. My parents both worked hard. We never wanted for anything and they were loving and nurturing to the three of us---I have a younger sister and an older brother. I was little Miss goodie two shoes in high school. I got straight As and made the National Honor Society in my junior year. I fell in love in my Senior year with, looking back on it, the wrong guy. I was going off to college with a full scholarship---he was going into the Marines. He knocked me up the night he left for the first Iraq war. Remember how we only lost a little over 200 members of the military in Desert Storm? Well, my Marine was one of the unlucky ones---dead on the first day of the ground campaign. I miscarried two days after receiving notice of his death."

It was now his turn to have moist eyes. She continued. "I loved him so much. He was a really good man who treated me with tenderness and loved me madly. I left college for the rest of that year and moped around my parents' house. I knew I had to reengage in life. I had college, not work, as in your situation. I went back to school and buried myself in academics, graduating in three years. I'll complete my Masters early, also. I'm a week shy of my twenty-fifth birthday. I haven't had a meaningful relationship since I lost my Marine. Oh, I fuck, occasionally---too occasionally. The job at the club is about money—and control---not about sex. No one, other than my family at home knows my story, and even they don't know what I do for a living. Like you, I can't believe I just told it to a complete stranger."

They were silent as both sipped their coffee and contemplated each other. "Was he your first true love?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied. Same with you?"

"Uh, huh." He replied. "No one who hasn't lost their first true love in that way gets it. I feel and share your pain---and thank you for allowing me to share mine."

Lisa looked at her watch. "I've got to go; I've got an early class tomorrow. I really enjoyed this." She paused. "Look, I'm not looking for any kind of relationship, but this was good for me---and I hope not entirely awful for you. Can we do this again?"

"I'd like that." He replied, softly, scribbling his private number on the back of a business card. She in turn wrote her number on the back of the card he had given her at the club. He paid the bill and they walked out to their cars together. As he opened her door for her, she turned and kissed him gently on the lips---a warm, friendly kiss.

"Thanks." He responded softly. "That was a very sweet kiss, and unexpected. I really do want to see you again. I want to call you. How does dinner sound? When are you free?" he didn't want to sound desperate, even though he knew he was.

"I live down at the beach. There are several great little dives down there with great fresh fish. Do you like fish?" She asked.

"I love it." He replied. "I live just a little north of the beach on one of the inlets."

"I'll tell you what." She replied. "I'll call you tomorrow, after class and give you the name of the restaurant. We can meet there, if that's okay." She was being cautious; he didn't blame her.

"Sound great. I'm looking forward to it." She kissed him lightly again. He closed her car door and she was gone.

He hadn't felt this exhilarated after meeting a woman in many years. It almost scared him. It would do him good to have a female friend, someone to talk to---not his normal fare. He drove home and went to bed, less disappointed than he thought he would be at not having a warm willing young cunt at his side. Oh shit, he remembered. Candy would show up some time the next morning---and then there was Denise. Denise would provide the final stage in Candy's spiral downward into the depths of depravity. That thought quickly got him hard. Save it for Candy's ass---or maybe Denise's.

Candy arrived via cab a little after 9:00 AM. She looked thoroughly fucked out, but not unhappy. He made her tell him all the grisly details.

"He must take those pills, you know, Viagra or whatever. I didn't get ten minutes of sleep all night. Thank goodness his cock isn't as big as yours. He was fixated on my ass---fucked me up the shitter three times—I'm still dripping fucking anal lube from my rear. He also liked fucking my tits and cumming in my mouth. I bet I gained five pounds eating cum. I hope you don't want to fuck me baby, because I'm a little tired right now---maybe later after I get a nap?"

As she finished her little saga, he was pleased to note how easily Candy could now speak about her night's debauchery. She had become a complete and total whore, just as he had known---and hoped she would. She had made almost $1,000 in one night. He counted it out for her and she stuffed it in her purse.

"Go sack out in my room. You don't need to go home to change. Denise called and will be here in three hours; she less interested in your wardrobe than she is in your pussy." He raised her short skirt and slapped her plump, bare little fanny. She scampered off to get some well needed rest.

He got on the computer and the phone to do some office work. Much of his work in the modern telecommunication world could be accomplished from his home office.

Denise arrived a few minutes late, just after noon. "Where's my little blonde bitch?" She asked.

She was carrying her tools; he assumed at least a strap on and probably some other toys. He told Denise about Candy's night at the Hyatt. He also told her that if her primary interest was a girl on girl with Candy, he might just pass. She seemed disappointed, which surprised him. He had assumed from their previous conversations that she was 99% lesbian, and no longer enjoyed cock. He was wrong.

"Look." She said. "I admit that I prefer girls, but I still enjoy a stiff cock every now and again. I don't let men in my pussy, that's reserved for girl friends, but I love a stiff prick up my butt---are you into anal?"

He told her that he preferred the back door, and her face lit up. "Let's let the little cunt sleep—she's going to need the rest with what I have in mind for her. I'm pretty dom, so I'm going to give her a very rough introduction to gay female sex. Is she going to be up for it?"

He told Denise that he was sure Candy was up for just about anything---after selling her tail to a stranger the night before. He guided Denise to his favorite fuck spot, the pool deck.

Denise was out of her clothes in seconds and he followed suit. She was an astoundingly hot young woman. Her bush was neatly trimmed but fuller than he usually liked. Her pubic hair was soft, he quickly discovered, which made the experience of eating her wet young cunt not unpleasant. He jammed a finger up her ass and she responded by fucking his finger with her tight little behind. She might be dominant with other women, but quickly made it clear in words and actions that she liked to be roughly handled when taking cock.

He pushed her down to the soft cushions on the pool deck and grasped her firmly around the neck. He turned her head toward him with his hand and pushed his turgid organ into her mouth. They hadn't discussed blow jobs, but he was thinking more in line with a good mouth fuck. He fingered her behind forcefully with two fingers as he jammed his cock to the back of her throat. She gagged and sputtered, but didn't resist. He fucked her face hard and deep. Having not cum since the day before, he quickly dumped a big load on her tonsils. She swallowed what she could, the overage leaking out of her nostrils. He loved to look at a woman's face after she had just been brutally mouth fucked with snot and cum dripping from her nose. Yep, he was still a bastard, but this little cunt liked it rough, and that was what she was going to get. He decided to get creative. So did she.

"Let me up." She commanded, trotting over to her bag of tricks and pulling out a large, vibrating dildo. "I like this in my pussy when I get ass fucked." She said, handing him the implement. He in turn retrieved the belt from his jeans.

"Bound, or spanked, bitch?" He asked.

She responded. "Spank first, then tie my hands behind my back. I don't like lubes, just spit---I like a little hurt."

"On your knees cunt!" He commanded, as she assumed the position with a big grin.

He first put the belt around her neck, tightening it just enough to scare, not enough to hurt. She didn't scare, but it turned her on. She got into the role play.

"Are you going to make this little lezzie slut feel some pain? Well, get to it then." She commanded.

He pushed her face into the fuck mats, retrieved the belt from her neck and proceeded to redden her astounding little butt with the belt. Her cunt was literally dripping. She never cried out, just kept begging for more. Finally she tired of this part of the game.

"That's enough. Fuck my dirty hole, lover. Take it hard and fast. I want my ass raped." He raped her ass.

With no prep or preliminaries, he plunged all eight and a half inches into her crinkle. She exhaled with a gasp as he bottomed out. He had just cum and fully intended to fuck her anal canal raw. He grabbed her arms and tied them at the elbows behind her back. She was now supported by her knees and her face. He grabbed her hair and forced her neck back. She was still grinning like a Cheshire cat. He inserted the dildo into her steamy little cunt and turned the setting to maximum.

With her anal canal almost vertically presented, he stood over her and began to fuck her with no hint of gentleness. He fucked her hard, deep and fast, whacking her fanny with his hands. It was like riding a wild animal. Sooner than he wanted to, he dumped a load up her behind. It had been a brutal ass fuck---almost a rape---as she had requested. She loved every minute of it---as did he.

As he withdrew his cock from her rump, he looked up to see the lovely young Candy, naked as a jay bird, observing the action. What the hell he thought, no free viewing allowed. He strode over to her, grabbed her by the ear, and yanked over to where he had just finished sodomizing Denise. He pushed her to the ground and told her what he expected.

"Clean it, cunt. Clean Denise's shit off my cock," She whimpered in protest but did as she was told. What a pliant little girl, he thought to himself.

When she was done, he yanked her to her feet and pushed her face down to Denise's gaping, dripping hole. "Clean her ass hole, bitch! Suck my cum out of her stinky little hole."

Candy got into it. She discovering the massive dildo and began fucking Denise's cunt with it.

"Use the first guest room down the hall, ladies, not my room." He told the two women.

"Aren't you going to join us?" Candy implored, plaintively.

"No, I'm not. I just got my nuts off and I have some work to do. If I feel the urge, I might come in later." He replied.

Denise grabbed her bag of toys and led the now submissive young bubble butt to the guest room. He heard quite a bit of noise as the afternoon progressed. Someone was getting spanked. Candy screamed once or twice, but then sounded like she was getting into it, so he ignored them.

After about three hours, Denise came out and walked into his office. She was dressed and obviously ready to leave.

"You didn't really hurt her, did you?" He asked.

"Oh, a little, but no permanent harm. With the right mistress, she is a perfect little sub. I'd really like to do her again---at my place where I have some permanent, built in toys. I believe she'd be up for it. Her pussy and ass are going to be a little loose, for a while." She said, withdrawing a huge black dildo from her bag. "She is really a fantastic little muff diver."

Denise gave him a kiss and thanked him. After she left, he went to the guess room to check on Candy. She was asleep on top of the covers, looking quite sexy, he thought. He checked her out. Her ass had some pretty good welts on it, but no broken skin. Her anus was still gaped and obviously raw from the brutal plastic ass fucking Denise had obviously given her. The leather restraints Denise had used had left marks on her ankles and wrists, but they would soon fade. Shit, he thought, Denise had pierced Candy's labia and inserted little rings. That must have been the screams. It was a little much for his taste. He closed the door as the phone rang. It was Lisa.

Lisa set the time and gave him the name and location of the restaurant. He was genuinely excited at the prospect of seeing her again.

He let Candy sleep for another couple of hours, then woke her up and half dragged her to the shower. She wanted to blow him. What the fuck, he thought, suck it little girl. Having some consideration for the ordeal she had recently undergone, he didn't fuck her mouth, but let her just blow him. It was better than her normal, better than average. She obviously wanted to stay. He told her he other plans and hustled her out to her car. They didn't talk about her initiation into the world of rough, lesbian sex. She didn't complain about it. Maybe that was her destiny---to become some dyke's submissive little bitch. He didn't know and didn't really care.

He dressed and got in his car to drive to the beach to the restaurant Lisa had named. He knew the place but hadn't been there in a while. They pulled into the small parking lot almost simultaneously. He was always very punctual and appreciated the same from others.

This was the first time he had seen her in daylight. She was wearing a cotton blouse and skirt. The skirt just came a couple of inches above the knees and showed off her long tanned legs to their best advantage. She was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Her jewelry was tasteful and minimal---certainly not junk. She wore no makeup, other than a light blush of lip gloss. She had one of those sensual, Audrey necks that made him weak in the knees.

She wore sandals that showcased her lovely feet. For Christ's sake he thought, I've seen this woman completely naked and she's hotter dressed relatively conservatively than I could have imagined. God she looked good.

She broke into a grin as she saw him and it was if she snatched the sun from the sky. Her whole face lit up. He grinned back, hoping he didn't look silly. He felt stirrings, different stirrings. That tinge of feeling that no one had elicited in him in a very long time. He tried to ignore his feelings.