Candy, Judy, Celine and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"Come on, my hot little bitch. This man owes me an ass fuck and I intend to collect." Judy said, half dragging Celine over to the sunning area. "How do you want me, stud?" Judy asked.

"On your back, knees in your ears with Celine's hairless little muff firmly plastered on your mouth." He replied.

Judy assumed the position as directed. Celine placed her hairless little girl cunt directly in Judy's face. She was facing him so that she could lick a little pussy---or suck a little cock. He explored Judy's brown hole; it was clean and already lubed. He loved a girl who was ready to have her rectum plundered. He squirted some lube on his cock and worked a couple of fingers into her backside to determine if it was ready. It was more than ready. He didn't pause, simply jamming his cock up her shitter in one even stroke.

Judy was obviously one of those special women who fucking loved it up the ass---might even have preferred it. Judy was working Celine's nearly hairless cunt with her tongue. He removed his cock from Judy's and offered it to Celine. Without hesitation she slurped his smelly dick into her mouth. He repeated the action several more times, until it was obvious that all three of them were concentrating on their primary task and were close to getting off.

He dumped a good load up Judy's tight little hole just as the two women were within seconds of bringing each other to a close. It was an incredibly nasty, but totally satisfying scene, he thought. They decided to retire to the bedroom for a good long night of serious depravity.

Judy produced the strap on. Celine said okay, but turn about was fair play. The two women got into a classic face to face as Judy began a deep silicone fuck of her new playmate. He was ready to go again. With Judy on top, either her ass or pussy were available. He would need to restrict his movement, simply letting Judy's stroke service him at the same time. Which one, he mused. Both he thought, alternately fucking her poop chute and cunt. Not very sanitary but he didn't really care. Celine came first, thanks to the strap on expertise Judy showed. Judy pulled out and sat back on her knees, gesturing that he should service the younger woman.

Celine had other thoughts. She wanted to try the strap on. She began abusing Judy's cunt from behind. Like a budding director, she repositioned him, so that he was under Judy. She took his cock and inserted it in Judy's dripping cunt. She inserted the silicone tool in Judy's cunt and began a slow deep plastic fuck. The dildo against his cock was pleasant at first, but Judy's cunt was stretched to the limit.

"Fuck her ass." He ordered, and Celine did so without missing a beat. This was better, he thought. The movement of the strap on in Judy's shitter was exceptionally stimulating to his cock only millimeters away in her pussy. They all came again. Judy made the most noise in response to her anus and cunt both being plowed at the same time. Cialis or not, he needed a break. They grabbed a snack and headed for the shower to clean up. They washed each other and fingered their respective holes. He was getting hard again. Celine wanted to do what Judy had just done, Silicone in one hole, cock in the other. They went back bed.

Celine had Judy lie down. She squatted over her and inserted the always hard implement in her juicy little quim. She leaned forward to kiss Judy. She turned to him.

"Fuck my ass." She said.

This episode was different. Celine stayed still as Judy worked her hips up and down working the little college girl's bald pussy with the artificial cock. He just plundered Celine's little ass, now well used, full of cum and far looser than it had once been. They all came again. He knew he could stay hard thanks to the pharmaceuticals, but doubted that he could cum for a while without some rest. Thankfully, the girls were pretty fucked out. All three drifted off to sleep.

They awoke a few hours later for another round. Just before day break, Judy had to leave to check on her kids, barely twenty feet away. Celine did not, fortunately. He fucked her one more time, gently, face to face. It was far more like making love than the nasty stuff they had all engaged in.

It was a shame she was so much younger. She had, in less than twenty-four hours, become an exceptionally satisfying young woman. She sucked his cock around 4:00 AM and it was well above average, certainly better than that little cum slut Candy. She would be a very satisfying little cock sucker in no time. She liked girls, which always added to the adventure. Her cunt was super tight and she would rapidly learn to love it up the ass---if she hadn't already. The fourteen year age difference was a deal breaker.

The ménage went on hiatus when Greg stayed home for over a week and Celine went back to school. His thoughts turned to Candy. She had called a couple of times and left a message. He had called her back when he knew she wasn't there and temporarily blown her off---gently. He was horny. He called Candy. He invited her to dinner, suggesting that she drive over to his house, since it was halfway to the restaurant. She agreed.

She came in the door looking pretty good. Some immediate correction had to be made. He kissed her and fondled her little bubble butt.

"Panty hose. I hate fucking panty hose. Take 'em off." He commanded her.

"Sorry." She said and proceeded to do exactly as she had been told, hoisting her skirt and rolling off the offending garment.

"Hell babe, lose the panties, too." He said, and proceeded to remove her little thong undies.

"But, this skirt is really short, someone might see my..." He cut her off.

"Your pussy? It a great looking pussy; more people should see it. Lose the bra too, I want to see your tits." He told her.

She protested, but complied, knowing that if she bent at all, her ass crack and cunt would be in full view. Without the bra, her nipples were visible to anyone who stood over her.

He gave her one more kiss, fingering her bare cunt and anus as he did so. God this little tramp was always wet, he thought. I should just bend her over and fuck her right here, he thought. No time, I'm starving. They got in the car for the short drive to the restaurant.

It was a favorite of his; it was just a little fish house, and all the fish was very fresh and cooked without a lot of fanfare. The waitress, Denise, was bi, he knew from previous conversations. He had flirted with her until she made it clear that she had crossed over and really preferred women to men. She was eye balling Candy's little body all during the meal. The table was somewhat secluded.

He spoke to Denise. "You want to fuck her, don't you, Denise? She's a virgin as far as you're concerned, she's never made love with a woman."

He turned to Candy. "Show her your pussy, Candy, let her see how pretty it is."

Candy gave him an evil look, but inched her dress up so that her pussy was clearly exposed to Denise.

"Open it up for her, baby. Spread you cunt so Denise can see how pretty it is inside. That's right, put your finger inside, very good." He said.

"You want a taste, Denise? Candy, let Denise suck you finger." Candy extended her hand tentatively. Denise took a quick glance around to be sure no one was looking and slurped Candy's finger into her mouth, keeping it there for a couple of seconds. Denise smiled.

"Sweet and fresh, just the way I like it." Denise grinned.

You'd like to fuck this little bitch, wouldn't you Denise. You'd like to be the first woman to go down on her, wouldn't you?" He asked.

Candy did not know whether to shit or go blind. She was uncomfortable, but aroused.

"Not tonight, I'm on till midnight." Denise replied. "How about tomorrow afternoon?" She scribbled her phone number on a napkin and handed it to him.

"Would you like that Candy, would you like Denise to come over and make love to you? You want to eat her pussy don't you? You said you were curious. What do you say?" He didn't let up.

"Yes, I'd like that." Candy replied, not completely sure what she was getting herself into.

Denise glanced around one more time, then bent over and kissed Candy full on the lips, probing her mouth with lots of tongue and jamming three fingers in her dripping little slot. "Tomorrow baby." Denise said and left to attend her other customers.

Candy didn't say much when they got back in the car. "Are you going to fuck her too?" She finally asked.

"I doubt it." He replied. "Denise has pretty much become all girl"

A few minutes later they pulled into the parking lot of a semi-private club. It was a nude bar; it was unusual, in that the girls were all absolutely naked---not to mention young and attractive. No real sex went on here. For a fee, a totally naked young woman would dance inside a man's legs rubbing her ass all over his cock through his pants. On the third song, she would jerk him off through his pants and he would almost certainly cum. Those men who didn't want a dry cleaning bill would wear a condom to prevent stains---but lose their underwear to improve the sensation. Some of the girls would let a guy finger one of their holes---for extra money. Taking your dick out of your pants would get you tossed and probably banned. The girls weren't willing to leave with a guy because they had to pay a stiff fee to come back in. Some where hookers who got very significant fees for their services. The majority were just attractive young girls making astounding money for little more than a kiss and a fabric covered hand job.

"What are we doing here?" Candy asked. "This is a strip club."

"Well, not really Candy. All of the girls here are already naked. Besides, it's amateur night." He didn't give her time to think about it, guiding her out of the car and into the club.

The place was quite nice inside. Once the eyes adjusted to the dimness, it was as he had described. Numerous nubile young women wear grinding their hot little asses into well dressed men's crotches. A couple of women were dancing on a stage---it was a duty they performed as part of the price of admission. Candy was quite obviously in shock and awe. A naked waitress took their drink order.

"Candy, you're a pretty hot little dancer. Do you want to give one of the girls on stage a rest on the next number?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Come on, you've always wondered what it would be like. You're as hot as any woman in here---every guy in the place would be watching you." He reached behind her neck and started to unzip the dress. "Take your dress off; you're the only woman wearing one. Just sit here for a while and see if you can get your nerve up."

"Stand up." He told her, and she did. He quickly unzipped the dress to her ass and pulled it off over her hips. For a minute he thought she might cry, but she regained her composure.

"I feel like a whore." She said.

"All women are whores, that's what men want them to be, Candy. Some give it up for cash, others for a home in the suburbs." He told her.

Candy got her nerve up. She walked over to where the next girl due on stage was standing and started to chat. The regular girls hated stage duty; they lost money when they weren't working the tables. The girl Candy was talking to smiled, gave her a big kiss and sauntered over to sit with him, asking him if he wanted a private dance.

"No, not really. But stay and chat. I'll pay for your time." With that, he tossed a C note on her lap.

"That kind of cash buys a lot more than talk cutie." She said. "Is she your wife?"

"Hell no." He replied. "Just a little play thing. What's your story? And for a C note, at least give me a scintilla of truthfulness."

"I'm just a little college girl, trying to work my way through school. I don't hook and don't support a habit. I absolutely don't date customers. I can jerk off a dozen guys a night through their dress pants. I work five nights a week, two or three hours a night and clear over $50,000 a year. If you saw me on campus, you wouldn't recognize me. It makes me wonder why the hell I want to be a CPA---I'm finishing up a Masters in Accounting. My real name is Lisa." And she offered him her hand.

"Have you passed the CPA exam yet?" He asked. She nodded.

What's your GPA?" He inquired.

"I pulled a 3.9 out of a 4.0, undergrad, straight 4.0 in grad school. I scored top 5% on the CPA exam---why, are you going to offer me a job?" She snickered on the last part.

"No, but I can certainly get you an interview with a top corporation. If you're as bright as you say, you'll get hired. We start new CPAs in the middle fifties---but you do have to pay taxes and you can't hold down your part time job. If you're uncomfortable working here in this city, we have other locations across the country." He handed her his card.

"Send me a resume. HR and the Comptroller make the call, but I do have some input. We're always short on CPAs. Oh Christ, she's really getting into it!" He exclaimed.

Candy was dancing up a storm. It was unquestionably the hottest dance routine of the night; the regular girls never put there heart into it.

Lisa interrupted him. "Is this on the level? Anyone can have a business card printed up. This one does seem pretty nicely embossed for a fake."

"Lisa, go to the library or check the internet. You'll see my name listed by the title shown on the card. Obviously you've heard of the company---you know that's not a fake. Send me a resume and a cover letter and I'll see what I can do." He replied.

Candy finished up her dance routine; Lisa gave him a friendly kiss and promised to put the resume in the mail the next day. Candy had made a definite impression on the men in the room. One in particular, a doctor he knew came over to talk to him as Candy was working her way back to the table. He didn't know the guy real well but knew that he only came in here on amateur night, usually attempting to procure one of the non-regulars for some fun. He had cash and was usually successful.

"I'll pay two hundred bucks if you give me a private dance," The young doctor stated.

"What?" Candy exclaimed.

"Candy, he wants you to dance between his legs, rub your delectable little ass against his crotch and make him cum, Are you up for it?" The guy who brought her said, then added. "That's $200 for about six minutes of work. Not bad if you ask me."

"I can't do that!" She exclaimed.

"Sure you can." He replied. "That's two day's pay in your current job---with no taxes withheld. What the hell? I think you should go for it."

"Okay." Candy replied, less than convincingly.

Candy stood up, still naked, and took the young doctor's hand, leading him back to one of the private booths. He watched her start moving her ass in close between the young doc's legs. She was giving him his money's worth. He also noticed that the doc was fingering her cunt----she did not seem to be objecting. She'd watched the other girls and knew the routine. By the third dance she was kissing him and rubbing his cock through his pants. It became very obvious that just before the final song ended, the guy came in his pants.

Returning to their table, Candy spoke. "I was scared, at first. That was the hottest thing I've ever done---jerking off a perfect stranger for money."

She was counting out the twenties, handing them to him for safe keeping---she didn't exactly have anywhere to keep the money. Another decent looking guy came over and made the same offer. Candy again provided the same result, returning to the private booths in the back of the club. She'd made $400 in less than fifteen minutes.

Two guys had paid her double the going rate for a fabric covered hand job. Why? Because she was not one of the regular girls but an amateur. He laughed as he remembered that there was a place a few blocks up the road, ostensibly a spa store, at which you could actually get fucked by equally attractive you girls for the same two C notes. He guessed that this form of safe sex had its allure to the upstanding citizen types who commonly frequented this club. Candy had decided to go back on stage and thrill the men with her erotic routine. She really got into it this time, fingering her own muff and simulating oral sex. The young doctor came over to sit next to him.

"She isn't a wife or girl friend or anything, is she?" The young man inquired.

"No, just a playmate." He nonchalantly replied.

"I want to fuck her, all night. I want to go around the world. Does she take it in the ass? Is she a good little cock sucker?" The doctor stated and asked.

"Doc, she's only been fucked in the ass once, by me--- recently. I'm not sure she loved it, but she didn't bitch and complain. She gives a better than average blow job and her pussy is little girl tight. She's not a hooker and she's never done anything like that before. I'll talk to her---no guarantees. No bareback shit and no abuse." He told the doc.

"I always wear a condom. He replied. "You can't be too careful. I'm not into any BDSM shit. I've got a room across the street at the Hyatt. Five Hundred for the night---do you think she'll go for it?"

He looked at the young doctor. He was a good looking guy with money. Why was he interested in paying money to fuck this attractive little shop girl? If he'd met Candy somewhere and chatted her up, she would certainly have fucked him. He assumed the guy liked the thrill and taboo nature of the encounter. Maybe he just wanted to get serviced without any entanglements. He wasn't going to ask. The doctor moved to an adjoining table as Candy returned.

"Candy, you made quite and impression on the young doctor. He wants to engage your services for the rest of the night. He has a nice room over at the Hyatt. He expects you'll give up your ass, pussy---and mouth, of course. He's willing to pay $500 for the privilege. He'll wear a rubber and no rough stuff. That's more than a weeks pay. You know you'd fuck him under any other scenario. He'll pay for a cab to bring you home, or back to my place so you can pick up your car. You need to go for it."

Candy was a little pissed, he could tell. In essence, he'd just pimped her out, although he had no intention of keeping the pimp's share of the proceeds.

"You'd let me go with a perfect stranger who wants to fuck me for money?" She asked.

"Candy, as much as I had expected to tap all of your tight little orifices tonight, you were going to give all of them up for free, if you don't count the moderately priced dinner. It's your call. He seems like a nice guy." He said.

"Fuck you!" Candy said, then added. "Do I ask for the money up front?"

"Absolutely." He replied. "I'll hold onto it for you, if you like."

Candy went over to the doc's table and closed the deal. He watched him count out the five C notes. Candy returned and gave them to him for safe keeping. Moments later, Candy retrieved her dress and she and her John left the club.

Pimping out little Candy had been a turn on. Unfortunately, he didn't have any prospects for getting laid and had no interest in the normal routine at the club. He paid his bill and headed for the door. As he was nearing the exit he saw the young CPA to be he had chatted with earlier coming out of the employee area. She had changed into a rather demure outfit---he almost didn't recognize her. He spoke to her.

"Nice meeting you, Lisa. Don't forget the resume. Have a great evening." He said, holding the door for her. She slowed her pace, walking beside him to the parking lot.

"What happened to your little friend?" She jokingly inquired.

"She got a better offer---with lots of encouragement from me." He replied. "I told you she was just a play thing. Tonight she's going to be the young doctor's play thing."

"You're a real ass hole." She said with a grin. "You want to grab a cup of coffee, or something?"

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers