All Comments on 'Candy, Judy, Celine and Lisa'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely written

The story line was very well thought out, as well as the character development. I especially like the way you didn't leave any loose ends, that shows attention to detail. I was very impressed and can't wait for another storry. Keep up the great writing!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Interesting story

Good read, Dinsmore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

This was a departure from the romances you have recently written. I congratulate you on your efforts.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A transformation indeed.

This is most likely the first story I've commented on since I've been reading from here. As I read this piece of art, I don't think I focused on the smut as I usually did. But this time, it was the romance and plot. Wonderful job, and I hope to see more like this from you.

awandrerawandrerabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

I just discovered your stories and plan on reading more. I hope to find one about Lisa & "Dinsmore" (?narrator?)- followup. If not already written, may I suggest you do so _aW

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
In the beginning...

I wasn't sure I'd like this story but I chose to give it a shot. This is kinda broad statement but... I think we all have a “dark period” in life. Just as there are an infinite combination of us so is the degree of our darkness. Both Lisa and “boss” (never did catch his name) had theirs and were able to move through it back to the light. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Best story I have read on this sight. You could write a 50 shades. I have been reading on this sight for years. This had it all. I felt for the guy at the end...maybe becasue I had walked the same road...just not as rich and eventful. No respect then wow there is some one I need to clean up for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I like this story. As with others you have wrote, it shows a person can change if they get the right push. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous