All Comments on 'Camping'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
Wow!!

oh me oh my... what have we unleashed here??? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

This is the greatest story ever. I liked how Robert's mom came into the story. Maybe in the next story you could have Robert and Al double team Judy, Erin and Sue. Or maybe you could have another guy join in and have them triple team Judy. That would be great.

ndnturkndnturkabout 19 years ago
great story wish it were my experiences,what a lif

a really great stort. i have had many experiences in my early days of camping but none as good a this one. wish theese were my experiences. keep up the fantastis work thanks for making my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pure joy

I read your story avidly, it was both erotic and teasing. The naughtyness of the two "children" with their experimenting, and the lusty parents. A very sexy read that kept me wet, wish I had been Sue. Well done and thanks.

Veronica Blake. UK

rgmprojects@myway.com

BeeshopBeeshopalmost 19 years ago
Good but short...

Very very good, but why so short? Where is next part?:)

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 18 years ago
Great story!!! One slight error though...

Before Sue loses her virginity, I read this on page three:

"What about Robert?" Al asked as Erin climbed up onto the bunk and straddled him, her tits hanging down in his face.

"We'd better hurry then," she said, reaching down between her legs and grasping his cock, guiding it between her pussy lips and to the entrance to her hole.

Pressing steadily downward, Sue began to lower herself onto Al's cock until it had entirely disappeared into her pussy. Holding it right there for a moment while she kissed Al, Sue then began to raise and lower her hips, sliding her pussy up and down Al's hard shaft as she fucked him. At first slowly, then she began to do it as fast as she could, trying to make him cum.

Erin was getting ready to fuck Al, but Sue started sliding down on Al's cock. (Move it, Mom! Hehehe)

This is still a great story and was worth the read! Who is the idiot who thinks that 7 pages is too few? Tell him to go read War and Piece of Ass or something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wet all around

This made me so wet that I couldn't take my hand off my pussy the entire time. What a great story. Wish I could join in! I sure had a good time masturbating to it though :) thanks for the great details

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!HOT!!HOT!!!

Well done. Well written. I hope you are able to find someone who will pay for your writing skills. You , my friend, are a professional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SOOO HOT!

This was one hot tale! That was quite a family you introduced us to. I would like to see you continue to develop the camping theme.

copper1006copper1006almost 16 years ago
fucking great.

loved this from the start,but especially how the dad took his daughers virginity in bed after preending to be asleep.lovrd the whole story.

grassmanrossgrassmanrossover 15 years ago
Unfrigging real

You are my new favorite author. Hot chicks who just love to do nothing but eat sleep and fuck are my ideal.

Keep uo the good work.

Grassman

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I just read this story and LOVED IT! PLEASE think about continuing this story with a little DP action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hard Cock

OMG ... my cock is hard as steel. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
damnn!

ifingered myself and came. GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant story

Really enjoyed reading this - very entertaining and kept the pace going from start to finish - a lot of fun and humour in it too - well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was amazingly hot. I don't remember how many orgasms I had in the few sessions that it took me to read the whole story........great stuff..........You know some of us guys like cream pies and cock too. (Hint, hint)

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

A story very well written and very evenly paced keeping up the sexual tempo.

warbow31warbow31over 13 years ago
It's fun to go camping

Enjoyed camping. Well written story, with room to add more chapters or branch out with a series.... Thanks W.S.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
was a pretty good story

but it kind of ruined it for me when the parents stole her virginity she was going to give that to robert, i knew her dad was going to fuck her but i was hoping for that after she lost it

SandmanDJSandmanDJabout 13 years ago
Loved the Story!

I hope you continue it ... and include even more outdoor sex ... I was hoping they were going to have a threesome when they were hiking without their panties on ... The more sex in the sun and under the trees the better ... Enjoyed the read ...

doman50doman50over 12 years ago
Fantastic story!!

I'd love to see a continuation to this story. Great job!!!

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
I agree with SoutherCrown

I was a little disapointed that the dad got Sue first,when she wanted her cousin first! Other then that its a really good story!

kdre373kdre373about 12 years ago
Where is page 8?

You left me wanting more with the way that you ended this story, so I decided to read your other storys. I hope they are first rate like "Camping" is.

wrc264wrc264about 12 years ago
Wow - why no more

What a dissappointment that you did not continue this story line. too bad so sad.

TongueDocAtWorkTongueDocAtWorkalmost 12 years ago
Made my cock Hard as a rock...

Well all I can say is thanks...my cock is hard and no place to put it right now. Will have to fix that when I get home... Enjoyed this story and will be reading more of your stories...

I've written a few stories myself.. Check them out.

puncturepunctureabout 10 years ago

That was a great story. loved every bit of it

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

This really is a great family fuck story. You've got so many variations of incest here it's hard to keep track.

HankHJHankHJalmost 10 years ago
great story!

I really enjoyed this story.

There are a couple of suggestions I would like to make:

1: build-up: personally, I enjoy the build-up and think you should put more of it after the initial sex starts. For example: when Judy steps in on the story, there is a chance to build up the expectations again instead of jumping into sex that you should use.

2: There's an error in the story that confused me for a moment there: when Robert goes took the loo and Erin and Al fuck, you mixed Erin and Sue's names for the whole scene.

Reading your story as it is, it is still one of the great ones. Cheers!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

I agree with SouthernCrown - I was very upset and disappointed when Dad took Sue's virginity. I would've wanted Robert to be her first as Sue and him were working towards it nicely on their own.

Two occasions of name mix-ups on Page 3 between Erin and Sue were so confusing! Other than that, thanks for a great incest story. Adding Judy to the camping trip increased the combinations a whole lot more. <3

TheGroovemeisterTheGroovemeisterover 9 years ago
Breath vs breathe

You are at least consistent. Your choices for breath and breathe are both wrong grammatically. It's unfortunate that the two wrongs don't make a right.

Breath is a noun. Breathe is a verb.

This type of story is not necessarily my cup of tea. However, the story is reasonably fair for the wankers out there. It was actually fairly well written.

I had a difficult time reading how Al forced Sue through such excruciating pain to shove his cock all the way in her ass so abruptly. My guess is the author was in a hurry to finish the story, so he forced Al's cock so deeply and suddenly to finish the story sooner, rather than putting forth the effort to allow Robert to take Sue's ass more gently and slowly, which makes more sense in my mind. But, hey, I'm not the author.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Showed some promise but a bit formulaic

Apart from that there was one glaring error that is, surprisingly, not unusual on Literotica - transposing characters. In your case, Sue goes for a walk while Al & Erin fool around in the camper. For one paragraph it is Al & Sue having fun before returning back to being Al & Erin. I do wish Literotica authors would avoid this sort of mistake as it shows a lack of care and makes the story much harder to read and visualise.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 6 years ago
Stopped reading after few paragraphs.

She was 33, with a 18 year old daughter...so was 15 when she had her, pregnant at 14..... Enough reason to stop reading .

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
great

great story please more

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
enjoyable

i thought it was very sexy. wished there was more. it could definitely use a chapter 2. i know you haven't written in a while, but if you write again - adding chapter 2 here would be great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story but......

does every 18 year old need a 10" cock? I mean, c'mon.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continue!

Continue!

PapaBear76PapaBear76over 4 years ago
Names switched.

So Sue is the daughter and Erin is the wife. Early on page 2, Al is having sex with Erin and she becomes Sue.

This is a good scenario, but the inevitability of the events is very low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Wonderful just wonderful. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep up the good work,

I enjoyed the whole story and was hard the whole time. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more.

3funbi3funbiover 2 years ago

Great story. Id love to see another chapter of this story featuring male bisexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, like to see some more surprise visitors

discobobdiscobobover 1 year ago

love family sex, its the best,,well written,,,very erotic, down right dirty,,,,loved it.

DujardinDujardinover 1 year ago

Never thought camping could be that good !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, my all-time fave, great story!

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_43214 months ago

I realize this story was published a long time ago but thought comments might still be helpful to others who aspire to post on Lit.

As some others have mentioned, the importance of working with a good editor can't be over-stressed. Especially in a story of this length it can be hard for the author to edit their own work and mistakes are a distraction to the reader.

As for the plot and ongoing development; it was better in the beginning but once the sex started it shifted to being only about the sex. Don't get me wrong it was all hot but at the start the trip itself and the travel are important to Al and Erin. The story still includes the scenery and travel until the sex starts then it's only sex and trivial mentions of the trip. Obviously this is Lit not lit so sex is the thing but the settings help. The scene on the boulders was sexy as hell, more of that would have elevated the story. A scene of them all around a campfire sharing their stories would have been hot.

Personally I enjoy some male bi elements but this was plenty hot without. I do think a sequel would logically include some of it. And agree 100% about the notion of "perfect" women who are 36-24-36 (which is an outdated std for that anyway). Also, the idea that a cock has to be 10" to be hot is ludicrous. Ask a dude with that much how many woman can't or won't deal with it. Hot is in the perspective of the people involved and the settings not the physicality alone. We've all seen plenty of terrible porn with hot people in it.

All that said it was a hot story and touched on a lot of personal notes around camping with hot family members and friends. Thanks.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 month ago

Seriously ? As soon as you stated that Robert had a 10 inch boner I stopped reading. The percentage of men in that category is less than one. Why write about unicorns. Boo ! Only a 1. No smiles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES