All Comments on 'By the Garters, With Care'

by archibael

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great job!

This was a great inaginative story and tickled my funny bone (no pun intended)all the way through. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hilarious and Unusual

Congratulations! You have a unique writing talent. Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
Very good

Thisstory has been reviewed on the Author's hangout review thread.

This is a very funny story. I loved it. I loved all the new Christmas songs I'll be thinking of this year.

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
hilarious !

Actually the scene where she was waiting for the scumbag b/f who never turned up, was rather poignant - been there, done that... The rest was very funny however, the 'unique' take on so many Christmas songs was hysterical!! Well done and good luck in the contest..

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
OMG, what a riot!

I liked your fresh take on those schmaltzy Christmas songs. Too bad you can't get a CD of those. Thanks for a good laugh and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too funny!

I loved the christmas carols....a riot!

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
I think I just pissed myself.

I have never read anything so funny in my life. The songs were a blast. And I'm soooo incredibly happy that Santa had been using an eliptical... I dont think I could have beared it otherwise. THank you for bringing Christmas cheer back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
highly amusing

thanks- this one made me smile.

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Hilariously Raunchy

Or Raunchily Hilarious. Creatively witty and funny, and also kept me reading to see what was going to happen. The lyrics will stay with me like Tom Lehrer's Commercial Carols. That, and I love a stories about wet horny wimmin, so good job all around

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Very clever

Very clever story and a funny take on all the Christmas lyrics. Good luck in the contest!

EmmakahEmmakahover 17 years ago
BRAVO!

This makes the Literature/Literotica play on words so apt; it was more literature, than erotica, but made for a wonderful story. I was entertained throughout the entire story and even asked my husband to come in to read some of the funniest parts. I hope writing is or will be your profession, because you have a gift that wouldn't be fair to deny the world in a broader sense (pardon me if I seem hyperbolic).

There is no need to wish you luck in the contest because I even entered and I would be outraged if I won instead of you...Hell, I might start a riot if you don't win :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Surprisingly good,

I've found that most Humor stories posted on Literotica are neither very humorous, nor especially erotic.

You delivered on the former enough to make up for a small lack of the latter. A very strong effort, and one of the few humor stories I've ever given a 5 vote to. Well done.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 17 years ago
Sexy Santa

I'll never think of Ole' Saint Nick the same again. Hilarious and Hot!

Thanks for the great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarchibael@archibael
244 Followers
Grew up in Michigan, now live in Arizona. Engineer, writing on the side. "I will spend half an hour putting a seam onto a stocking and two minutes on a man's face. I know my priorities." -- Jack Vettriano, Studio Life If you enjoy my work, please leave feedback.