All Comments on 'Buffy Meets the Vampire Lestat'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great fun...

and well written, as always! Great job, yet again! And very funny in spots, especially if you're familiar with Buffy because you bought all seven seasons for your wife and graciously committed to watch them with her.

Some authors are a joy to read even if they're writing the phone book. You're one of them, SK.

I can't wait to read the morose and caustic semi-literary comments from the Anne Rice Trekkies...er, I mean, groupies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ecellent work

Most impressive - captured the charcters very well and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic and fun

I felt like I was watching one of the Buffy programs on tv. Good job with my muse.

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

But I wonder if you've even read anything other than Interview with a Vampire because Lestat is the one who is always talking about love and humanity. You made him into a psycho and he really isn't. If you haven't read the Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned, you really should. If you have, you should go back and read them again because I think you missed the point of Lestat's character, although you did get Louis right.

I enjoyed the Buffy aspect more than any other Buffy stories I've read on Literotica to date. All were very well written with the one exception of Lestat.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 18 years ago
Pretty Damn Good!

I got hooked on Buffy, and really enjoyed the series. I thought you captured the feeling of the series in your tale. You never fail to amaze me...

Great work!

sirhugssirhugsalmost 18 years ago
Hilariously fun

but I kept waiting for the orgy......

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
fun to read...

i must admit i am not all that familiar neither with the anne rice books nor with buffy (i have a general idea about both, though more about buffy), but i had no problem following the story and also finding it fun to read...

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
Great Fun

Hats off to you! Great fun read. Haven't watched Buffy for years - this brought it all back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
3 cheers for Truffula!

Great writing and character development. Liked it very much.... But, the Lorax happens to be my fav book of ALL time! So I just had to laugh out loud at that! Too good! Thanks, SK!

---bananahead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Combination

Loved the character development as well as the way you intertwined two of my favorite series without loosing the true essence of either fiction. A work well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Smiles

Wow this buffy story brought back memories. I really miss that show it was one of my favorites. To bad they don't bring it back it would make my tuesday evenings more interesting agian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous