All Comments on 'Bleep'

by impressive

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sophia janesophia janealmost 19 years ago
~~

Great job, Imp! Got your point across and threw in good porn, too!

AsceticAsceticalmost 19 years ago
Yeesh.

Not bad, you make your point. Here's the thing, I knew about the act, I didn't know it had passed yet, and was aware about the 21st amendment. But the thing is, I don't live in america. I personally am a little scared when other countries know more about the american government than the average american citizen does. And It's not really their fault, the government with the "patriot act" and so on just keeps clamping shut the flow of information on you guys and it sucks mightily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Confused

Damn, imp, I didn't know whether to raise my fist into the air and shake it furiously at the government, or stick it in my pants and shake something else furiously.

Way to go girl. Loved it.

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 19 years ago
Living up to your name, Imp!

Fabulous! Brilliant! Absolutely fucking Magnificent! I love you, Imp! You turned a dry, drab subject into something hot, sweaty and yet informative.

I didn't know about either item. I reckon I live in a hole, but would you care to tell me how to find this stuff out? Please? I'm begging. ~Minx

(btw... isn't phone sex AWESOME? :D)

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
Nice one Imp

Makes the point well.

And I got pretty pointed also. ;)

Well done.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEalmost 19 years ago
Wow

That was (beep)ing great. Glad you were able to send me a note by carrier pigeon that this was up.

Abs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
(*Bleep*), we're a hit!

I had so much fun writing this with you Imp. The reaction from the readers just reinforces it. Plus we even brought the vampire out to comment...(Luv Ya Abs!) Remember friends, always in motion is the future. This can only happen if we allow it to happen. The greatest enemy of freedom is not tyranny; it's apathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm still grinning...

superlative, as always. Hot, hot story, humour, realism. I love the writing, and with Bel on the nametag as well, it could only be brilliant. And it was. Mat xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome!

scary too... probably more scary to me than erotic horror!

excellent. the two of you write very well together... i think this calls for an encore

dont forget to call me

976HOTBABE might be the only number with a blackmarket scrambler.*wink*

CrimsonMaidenCrimsonMaidenalmost 19 years ago
Great Job!

That was fantastic Imp! You managed to get a good point across about freedom of speech while mixing in hot phone sex and humor. Wonderful!

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Whether certain laws get overturned or not doesn't matter-this demonstrates the continuing attempts to stifle speech in a light way on a matter that should be of serious concern. I love slippery slope stuff, or maybe stuffing my slope into something slippery after reading this ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hmm

Hypothetical and speculative I'm afraid.

impressiveimpressivealmost 19 years agoAuthor
Of course it is ...

... and yes, you SHOULD be afraid. *kiss* ~Imp

Honey123Honey123almost 19 years ago
This was *bleeping great!!!

You tell it like it is and in such a fun and yet to the point way!

Great Job, Imp!!

~Honey

sacksackalmost 19 years ago
impressive is super...bleep....great...bleep

and thanks for being the inspiration for my own contest entry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow...

Scary, and hot. Very (*bleep*)ing hot, and even (*bleep*)ing scarier in a Fahrenheit 451 sort of way. You two are fabulous together! *hugs*

amicusamicusabout 17 years ago
Somebody go tell Amicus!

Oh, wait, hey, I am Amicus...ah...a hot little story and well told and threesomes...well, yes...smiles...On the political note, it is so strange to see a reverse side of this controversy. I have always fought that the laws made as radio was in its infancy, giving 'air rights' over to government, thus allowing regulation of broadcast stations, was an infringement on individual property rights and might be subject to abuse. Well, they may well be being abused at this very moment. The only solution is to return radio frequencies to the realm of private ownership and then, and only then, impower government to protect and defend those property rights.

Love ya anyway and enjoyed the story....thanks again...amicus...

Lee ChambersLee Chambersover 15 years ago
I loved this

This was an awesome story. Incredibly hot and also very telling. Excellent work. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous