All Comments on 'Between the Bars Pt. 02'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 18 years ago
I'm enjoying the ride...

Okay, so this plot has basically been done before, most often with the protagonist being a woman (think _Starman_, for example), but it hardly matters when it's so skillfully done with authentic detail, great characterizations and hot sex. So far this novel is far superior to the last two print tomes I've read that claimed to be "gay fiction." Hope this one gets into print too. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing!

I love it! I am always in owe and goodand wholeheartedly envy people who have such a great imagimation! You are among of them! Amazing story! Thanks for posting it! So hot and so adventurous that it bothers me in a very good way!*))

~Lada

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

Bravo, Carson. I can't wait to see what happens next.

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
the plot thickens.....

Yes, I have read other stories with a slightly similar plot, but who cares really? Keep pouring old wine into new bottles, Carson!

31133113almost 18 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic job, Carson. I love the way the story is mimicking the romance stories that Ry writes--the kidnapped heroine who "hates" her kidnapper senario come to life.

And I love the heat in the sex scenes. You manage to keep the fire at a red-hot blaze each and every time. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it!

I'm a total fan of your stories and im so glad that you have written new stuff... it's refreshing from the crap that's been posted lately...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
On the Edge

Carson,

Well, you've got me on the edge of my seat...I'll say it again, you are truly amazing. If only all gay authors would pay as much attention to detail in their plotlines, there would be a lot more published works in GLBT fiction.

I hope this one is planned for print as well. If you need anymore beta readers, get in touch, I'd love to help.

Best, Riley James

www.rainbowcommunitywritingproject.com

mei`meimei`meialmost 18 years ago
Better than before

I really enjoy reading all your writing, Carson. And this was better than before. The sex scene was hot and you make good characters, give funny touch and better details. I would never get bored to read it again and again.

Thanks and keep create this wonderful writing. Love you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fantastic!

I love it! you have me hooked once more :D

olwes

hollieVhollieValmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

I love the details you choose. Just the right ones to take us there. Now, moving on to the next five :)

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Love and Danger Grow

Excellent! The mystery gets murkier and murkier. But our heroes manage a wondrously hot 69-er in the cargo bay of their vehicle in a truckstop parking lot. Ryan's love for Daniel begins to beat back fear and distrust. On to Part 3, lads! And beyond! Thank you for this finely wrought plot and these fascinating lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing story

You are a very talented writer. The thrills, twists and turns of the plot are keeping me on the edge of my seat. The hot sensuality of the character's awareness of each other's bodies coupled with the tenderness and emotion lurking below the surface is just... YUM!

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessalmost 13 years ago

I keep wondering what's gonna happen next (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A bit of a strange character!

I dont like the way Ry is behaving. He is a real shit, distrusting Daniel. On the one hand he was not afraid to take a total stranger into his home, have sex with him but as soon as there are some kind of problems, he just tries to get out in a quite unsympathetic way - even though he at the end of this chapter makes certain amends.... Hope he will get better and more mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disagree

Rylan is acting just the way anyone being forced into a situation would act, coupled with a need to believe Daniel and his own suspicions about the duplicitous people Daniel has to trust. Rylan is completely out of his comfort zone and he's dealing with his own attraction to Daniel.

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago

I can see the countryside you're describing in my mind. I grew up in a small railroad town outside of St. Louis, right on the Miss. River.

SkankstarSkankstarabout 11 years ago
Hooked!

Loving this story, totally hooked.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Wow

There are no words to describe how amazing this work is. Just wow! Really on the edge of my seat in some parts.

Can't stop reading! If this is any indication of how the rest of your work will be I look forward to reading other stories. Simply wow!

TM

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadover 5 years ago
5 stars

Very nice šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous