All Comments on 'Betrayed Ch. 09'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gryliongrylionalmost 19 years ago
Angel has done it again

.....I have been following this story and enjoying each unfolding chapter.....Angel has done it once again.......not just a hot erotic story but a well developed, riveting, entertaining story.....she is able to make the characters believable and sets the scenes so you feel you are there......I am impatiently awaiting the next installment.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
She never fails to amaze me

AC has done it again; created a 'page-turner' I can't put down. This story has enough twists to make a pretzel seem a straight arrow. No more hapless victim; Lance/Lisa has come out swinging - in a figurative and literal sense. To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln: Find out what she's drinking, then send a case to each of my other generals. I'm going to go through withdrawl, waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Step into my lair, said the spider to the fly!

Phenomenal Angel, thou hath me truly intrigued and anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Forget the phenomenal and oh so descriptive explicit sex scenarios, the storyline is FANTASMAGORICAL!

Keep up the great work, and an abundance of Kudos dear lady!

You have me hook, line and sinkered!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
woah..

Im eagerly waiting the next chapter. I've had my doubts but its still going strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Cherysse, what a great chapter! I can't wait for the next -- hurry please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous