Be Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my left arm was still held against the wall above my head quite tightly, I managed to free my right hand and return it to her cunt. This time, I slipped my fingers right into the waist band of her panties and found her wetness. Slowly, I allowed my fingers to feel her, she moaned, even louder now, and as one finger entered her drenched hole she let go of my other arm entirely.

Dropping my right arm to her waist, I pulled her in close, which allowed me great control in finger fucking her- first very slowly- as I've been with women before who prefer a sensitive stroke, but as she began to grind her hips into the palm of my hand, I knew she was not one of these women.

I allowed my finger to fuck her fiercely and relentlessly, and added another finger when I felt she was wet enough to take it. By now she was moaning louder and louder against her will, her lips quivering aggressively, her body falling again to the ground, unable to stand up anymore.

I gently guide her to the floor, keeping my fingers inside her wetness, fucking her in and out and in- on top of her, my bare breasts dangle against hers, our lips meet once again for a kiss.

But I pull away, now fucking her more slowly, I stare into her eyes and a smile from inside of me escapes my lips. I love watching her, lying there, her eyes wide open, knowing I'm inside her, knowing that all I want right now is to make her cum over and over and over again. Her cunt is so warm, it wraps itself around my fingers like a tiny cocoon, clinging to me, holding me inside.

I lower my head, first kissing her neck, allowing my tongue to circle around its delicate skin. Lower- my lips again nibble briefly on her shoulder blades, her breasts, her stomach-

My tongue traces a straight line down from her belly button, down to the top of her panties, which I now promptly remove.

I stare at her, lying naked below me, her hips pressing slightly into the air, her eyes still fixated on mine.

I spread her pussy lips apart with my fingers; the tip of my tongue immediately finds her swollen clit and licks it ever so slowly. She smells sweet like white chocolate and tastes even sweeter. Whimpering a moan of extraordinary pleasure I feel her legs tense up around my face. Her hands reach down to my head as she runs her fingers through my hair as an excuse to press my mouth closer to her pussy.

Soon she is thrusting herself against my lips. I allow my fingers to reenter her cunt, but continue to suck her clit and massage her body with my free hand. It is obvious she is about to cum, but I'm not ready for this to be over.

I pull out, remove my tongue from her cunt, and return to lie above her and gaze into her eyes. We kiss. Her wide eyes are glistening with a hint of mischief. She rolls over and pushes me onto my back, her hands ripping my pants off my body, her mouth suddenly on my clit- although it is obvious she isn't sure what she's doing, she is determined to get me to cum, and she knows very well what these things feel like to her, and just the knowing that she is here, in my apartment, on top of me naked with her mouth on my cunt is- enough.

As I feel a spark rising in my pussy, I pull her face up to mine and lying there, naked against her, rub my wetness against hers, rolling over again so that I can be on top. Feeling her cunt against mine as I gaze into her eyes just feels so incredibly right for some reason. We no longer kiss, we just look at each other and rub our pussies together in erotic contentment for quite some time, both on the verge of cumming, both wanting this moment to last forever.

Suddenly, her body begins to quake, her thighs clench together, she moans more loudly than she had been all evening, and she pulls me in close for a kiss, thrusting herself against my body with no control, wrapping her legs tightly around me.

Feeling her cum under my body drives me to bliss- the tingle turns into a burning sensation which turns into an explosion- my entire body quakes against hers, for one instant we melt together, our eyes no longer necessary as means of sight- we enter each others souls for that moment of ecstasy, and she drifts to sleep with her head resting against my chest.

Outside the kitchen window, I can now see that the blue sky has turned white and a few flurries have begun to drift gracefully to the ground. "Sweet Dreams, Valentine," I whisper to her, with a tender kiss on the cheek.

There are loud footsteps in the hallway, but I don't dare wake her. Instead my eyelids becoming heavy as I study her breath and I fall asleep right next to her, wrapped up in her arms.

12