All Comments on 'Batgirl Risks All Ch. 01'

by Angelique Bouchette

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good start

Will be watching for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Start - Keep going

Good start. Would like to hear more of her adventures, both as Barbara and as Batgirl. Perhaps even the fantasies/dreams of what Ivor, Jim Gordon, her co-workers, the police officers, etc. would like to do to her hot body or what Barabara would like done to her if she was helpless....Another twist could be that Ivor might really be Barbara's long lost brother and never realized it....

Drop the female mutilation angle-It takes away from a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Identity

Liked your description of Barbara's undercover guise. How about having her really enjoy dressing sexy and finding real erotic pleasure in a new, hidden identity... It would be so hot for her to turn into a real vixen when she slips on her seamed stockings and stiletto heels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
drives me batty

so far so good. I hope batgirl gets in a situation where Gordon gets to take "advantage" and screws his daughter without knowing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
first time reading this story...

I don't understand how she expects to fight a serial rapist killer in hand to hand combat if she can't even beat a regular hooker. Also if the hooker didn't fight fair what makes her think the bad guys would... she said she wasn't used to fighting dirty... I don't get it. Wish u had made her less ignorant but by now you've already completed the series so whatever.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years ago
Came to the same conclusion...

This is an older story I just started, but have to agree with the first comment...this is Batgirl damnit...a play hooker should be able to kick her ass, LOL!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses. Was surprised to find that Batgirl's costume was just a body stocking and apparently fairly thin at that. Thanks for sharing your vision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous