All Comments on 'Bad Day'

by fsmepls

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

Great story! Short and sweet. You captured some strong emotions in a short amount of time. Some will say that it could have been longer, but sometimes a quick vignette is better than a longer tale. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsome story

great story. i am going to use it to my advantage with my slave tonight. i went out and got the biggest cock strap on i could find so i can fuck his ass hard and deep just like you did. i already have a cock and ball harness that i use on him. he hates it cause his cock doesn't get hard. he has a huge 9 inch cock. after i fuck him and punish him i let him punish me. i luv bondage and tit torture. he does a really good job at nipple and cunt torture with all kinds of nipple and cunt/clit clamps. he has pierced my nipples and cunt lips along with my clit. do you have any other great stories. i would be glad to read them and give you my opinion on them. have a fucking great time with your guy and talk to you later. Slutpuppie.

LfondueLfonduealmost 17 years ago
SUPERB!

loved every bit of your story. The Supreme Queen is the perfect example of what all Royal Women were put here for, to Rule, teach, and discipline we men. Once again, your story is the blueprint, 5 stars indeed.

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 12 years ago

Hot, hot love story! Lucky husband, lucky wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NO NO NO!

Dump the cruel, abusive woman. She certainly has shown you no love or respect. WHY would you possibly stay with her? The answer is NOBODY would. End of dumb story.

LonnLLonnLalmost 10 years ago
Love It

Nothing sexier than a Boss Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The he stood up and remembered he was a man

And not some sniveling dog. He took the whip from her and proceeded to beat her to a bloody pulp. While she lay on the floor bleeding he got dressed and packed. He reminded her that he had made several recordings with his I-phone of her beating him and would cheerfully use them in the upcoming divorce if she didn't agree to his terms which would be heavily weighed in his favor. She never saw him again. She only spoke to his attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story. Although I don't get some of these comments. It's kind of weird that in every story like this with a male Dom, the comments tend to be like "the bitch deserved it", but when there's a female Dom, the comments cry abuse (not abuse if it's consensual) and the guy "remembers he's a man" and murders the domme. It's a fucking story people. You knew what you were getting into.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous