All Comments on 'Anthony's 18th Birthday'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More Please!

This has the makings of a serial

LustHoseLustHoseabout 18 years ago
First Rate....

Solid premise, excellent character development. We should all have it so good. Some editing is indicating but nothing that seriously detracts from the flow or enjoyment of the story.

Ce Bene, paisan.

LustHoseLustHoseabout 18 years ago
First Rate....

Solid premise, excellent character development. We should all have it so good. Some editing is indicating but nothing that seriously detracts from the flow or enjoyment of the story.

Ce Bene, paisan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It Is A Pleasure To Read A Story Teller's Work !!!

When I see your name, I know that an entertaining and credible read is in the offing.

Most respectable and believable as to life's possibilities.

You are apreciated - With High Regard

kydreamrkydreamrabout 18 years ago
Oh boy! Hope this story isn't the ending

An excelent story, well developed and believable plot and equally well developed characters. Best of all you developed more than the main two characters in some depth making the entire story more enjoyable. The dialogue was nicely done, bringing out the essence of the conversation without being too wordy.

I hope you intend to write at least one more chapter.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Crisp writting

That story was great on all fronts; flow, dialogue, narrative, and plot. Everything about it was spot on.

coldsunshinecoldsunshinealmost 18 years ago
excellent

Would there be any chance of visiting Anthony's other quests and how they compare back to Ella?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ditto to all

I'd bet the founders of literotica hoped for high-class submissions like this, and will add my kudos to the other superlatives offered here.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
A Boy's Night Out

This story offers pretty good sex, but I don't like the plotline at all. The psychology of the two young people is well expressed, provided you care about a prepaid prostitute and a thug. But for Pete's sake get editorial help! The writing style is ruined by a long list of dumb errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

I wish I could give a higher score. This is the best story I've read on this site!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous