All Comments on 'Another Shade of Red'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Chills

I was gripped from the first word to the last. Amazing.

English LadyEnglish Ladyover 19 years ago
wow...

hot, passionate and oh so very, very sad. Loved it but it might just be me but the very first sentance didin't seem to flow quite right. The rest- perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great guns!

You really know how to build it up, with sensitivity and detail. But you may even consider moving beyond the restictions of erotica into mainstream wrting- short stories at least. There's a bit of the D.H.Lawrence touch to your writing. Refer to his short story " The White Stocking ".

Really a major departure from the filth that most net based erotic literature is...you have got flow and style

Seal0626Seal0626over 19 years ago
Wow.

That was amazing. I usually hate power play, but that was written so well, making it so clear that she was controlling him just as much as he was controlling her... and such a mundanely tragic ending that makes it very realistic.

ExogenousExogenousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Full of powerful emotions, whether or not we like what we feel. This story made me think of Star Girl. Sweet and sad. But so very real.

I'm happy to see a new story from you. It's been a while. I've missed your beautiful compositions.

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Dear dr_

Such a change from most Valentine stories but I'm sure it strikes a chord in many of your readers. As always, your work is flawless. I left this story with my emotions in a jumble, a testamant to your writing.

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
This ...

"He filled her completely, not only her cunt but her mind and her awareness" ... is what makes your sex scenes so incredible. That line will stay with me for a while. Thanks, Zoot! ~Imp

duckiesmutduckiesmutover 19 years ago
*

This story leaves me wanting, and at the same time thankful that there isn't more.

Perfect just as it is.

logophilelogophileabout 19 years ago
Nicely done, Dr M

You have perfectly captured the push-pull of addictive love in words that more than often elude. Thank you for this dark and poignant piece...

Awful ArthurAwful Arthurabout 19 years ago
Terrific story!!

Well thought out and written. Neely's personality and situation made it easy for me to understand her need and desire to be bound and whipped. I particularly liked the ending, the spinning Eros. Perfect.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 19 years ago
Another Fine Dr. Mabeuse Production

Even by your standards, which are high, this was a good piece of writing and a great job of characterization with Neely.

Green_GemGreen_Gemabout 19 years ago
Another fine delivery!

As usual Dr_Mabeuse has delivered a scorching tale of passion and need in a most original and mesmerizing way. Very few authors could combine hearts and love paraphernalia in a BDSM theme and get away with it, but he just makes it look so easy and feel so damn good! Well done Doc!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She needs to tell her husband that

1. She has no interest in children now or later

2. She has an old time lover that she still sees

3. She is unfaithful and needs a divorce

4. She really does not love her husband, he is really just temporary lodging with inn a well to do setting

5. She has no long term plans for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brave New World?

Heehee, it is what it reminded me of. The ending. I adore your style of writing. I feel your character's passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why do people take everything so seriously?

It's a story. The character doesn't have to tell her husband anything. It is FICTION.

sotarosotaroover 6 years ago
the best?

I love your writing, some more than others, and this one maybe the best written story I have read of yours. Erotic yes, but they all are. The empty hollowness of her life rang true. The nausea and reluctance... Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous