All Comments on 'An Offering of the Flesh'

by Dracona

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
very good.....

good relation of sex to non-erotic components, and the use of italics. Good luck in the contest!

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
*

what a great story, eerie and seductive! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intriguing and breathtaking

Very well done. Good use of italics as well as proper punctuation and grammar. The twist of the story made it very interesting. Continue writing! You are very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Quit your day job! Seriously, your stories are beautiful and well-written. Short but sweet. Thank you for writing and sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A cut above the rest

Drac, darling, you did it again. Your talents never cease to amaze me. Fluent, articulate, engrossing and beautifully composed, as always and the story was great too!

lalailalaiover 18 years ago
Incredible!

Great story. Excellent writing. Erotic! Just lovely!

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Very good

I've been amazed several times at how much better the stories are on this site. Thanx for another great tale.

badkittyamybadkittyamyover 18 years ago
Good Stuff

Very well written not too fast and not too slow moving.

lalailalaiabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautifully done erotic story. I hope there are more stories that we can expect from you. Thank you.

EHawkinsEHawkinsover 16 years ago
Very nice!

Well done, Dracona. A lovely, erotic tale of possession and desire. I enjoyed it very much :)

manpantsmanpantsover 12 years ago
FUCK YEAH that was great :D

.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
Fun and intriguing.

A little mystery mixed with lust and self discovery. What could be better? I particularly liked the final plot twist with "Monique" at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I absolutely loved it. Well-written, beautifully portrayed, magically enticing. Anything more I should say in this?

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Any chance of more....?

Zombie_ChickZombie_Chickover 10 years ago
Me a little confused

Was that the demon in the mirror or the maid trapped forever in the mirror? If that was the demon, that was nicest demon I've read about. But anyways, very good story, it was wonderfully written and keep writing more for all of us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Creepy

Creepy, weird, sexy. A very enjoyable supernatural tale with a twist. Keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story.. Would love to read more such stories.. Lots of love...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Great story well written

wiredNtired786wiredNtired786about 3 years ago

Love the story, it was very funny, new and interesting to me. I liked how on one page the ghost was very secretive and anxious and then on the next she was confident and smug. I’m sure how whispered voices for someone alone in a strange house in normal situations would have played out very differently but for erotica it was brilliant. Two thumbs up, Thank you.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

This is a story that is fulfilling upon the conclusion but is so good you want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous