All Comments on 'An Angelic New Year Ch. 01'

by Rob in AZ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Story gets better

Rob, Your story get better, I love reading and have been doing so for a long time. Hope that the new years eve party ch02 is on its way as there is a lot to look forward to.

Keep up the excellent wouk

Austman

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 19 years ago
huh?

The first thing to cross my mind when I read this story was 'what the fuck is going on here?'

Now I've read it, and that question is still unawnsered. No plot development, no idea what this story is supposed to be about other then sex.

Very lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back. it seemed like youdidn't have your heart in the last couple of chapters but this is more like the Rob that i've enjoyed so much in the past. Keep them comming.

LustrousSoulLustrousSoulover 19 years ago
good story

hey rob, what's been happening lately other then christmas and new year. As you know by now You have a lot of literary admirers including myself. Keep on writing and I can't wait for the continuation.

A lot of the readers think that all of these stories are made up, perhaps they are but by the infrequent submissions I'm thinking that it's not made up, hopefully in Arizona the AOC is 16+ here I think the current AOC is 14+ but don't let all the beauracratic BS kill you.

Waiting for more, see you in your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
New Title--Same Great Stuff!

Great continuation but you probably should have put in a comment at front to warn newbies to your work to read all the others first. Can't wait for next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great line!

Rob's "Dick-o-meter"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To, "huh" down below,

This happens 2 b 1 in a series of approx. 55 chapters. In order 2 make sense of them, look up "Rob in Az". If u read the ch.s from beginning 2 end, in the order they were published, I PROMISE U, U WON'T b dissappointed! Til then, SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP because I like the way this guy writes! U've heard the phrase, "YOU CAN'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"? Same thing applies here, 'judge not lest ye be judged' ASSHOLE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous