All Comments on 'Amy Anderson's Amazing Amorous Adventures'

by dreampilot79

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmm a touching story

I enjoy stories that have love and feeling in them, not just lust.

Thank you it was a lovey read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Erotic, Yes!

But more important it was senuous and well written. Ronnie W.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 19 years ago
Just right!!

Going all gooey in your old age?

Lovely balance of bare bodies, sunburn and sex - great romantic stuff!

Just a question, who's the old fart with a big belly and a tethered balloon?

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Far More Entertaining than Watching

And much more erotic as well as it was based in the real possibilities of life and mutual respect.

Thanks author - the talent has always been there and now with this - the entertaining sensualness of honest reality.

with now high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Spelling, Syntax, Grammar

Wow, what a pleasure to read! Well done! It's too bad more "authors" can't take the time to craft a story as well written as this.

Honey123Honey123almost 19 years ago
Straight A's

Very well written erotic story here, DP! It was tender and really lovely!!!

~Honey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice story

Fun day leads to fun night.

Black TulipBlack Tulipalmost 19 years ago
Nice one

A real romantic story. Very nice and sexy too.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for showing what it is really like at a nudist camp, family and friendship, not sex. The romance of the evening was spectacular. Well written. Hot.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Great story, although it didn't live up to the title.

I really liked the realistic depiction of the nudist camp atmosphere.

What I didn't like was how Dale's sunburn was used as an excuse to get him into her apartment, but then mysteriously disappeared from the story. The way the sunburn was described it was bad enough to be a real hindrance to lovemaking, especially since his cock would have been sunburned too. You could have stretched the story by describing their frustrating experience of wanting to consummate the relationship but having to wait until the sunburn healed. It would have given the perfect excuse for Amy to masturbate him while putting lotion on his sunburn, and Dale would probably have been sufficiently on a hair-trigger to come despite her having to be very gentle. He could then have brought her off, or she could have gotten herself off next to him, with a bit of comic relief as his sunburn got in the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous