Amore de los Muertos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything else stays." Carla looked down at her nearly bare skin. She'd been allowed to keep her shoes, thighs highs, and thong. Her body shivered, both from fear and from cold. Enz stepped backwards, till he now stood with his back against those familiar bars. He rubbed at a bulge that had began to take shape in the front of his pants. Carla watched quietly, not knowing whether or not to move. With a wave of his hand, he motioned for her to come to him. She slowly walked over to where he stood, her arms down at her sides.

"Suck me off," he growled. Carla looked into his eyes, kneeling in front of his toned body. He was somehow hotter when he spoke to her in that way. She placed a small pale hand on the top button of his pants, pulling down the zipper with the other. A light moan came from Enz, almost eerie in nature. Carla pushed her thin hand into his boxers, running her fingers along the hardness. She watched his face as she wrapped her hand around the thickness of it. As she pulled the shaft into view, a wave of panic washed over her. The cold didn't matter, nor did the roughness of his touch. His cock was bigger than any she'd had in her lifetime. She felt tremors of electricity running through her body as his hands fell upon the back of her head. Without hesitation, she put her lips to the swollen tip. She licked around the veins, flicking at the head, teasing. Carla stroked the length with one hand, rubbing his stomach with the other. It was just as solid as the rest of him was. He was warm inside her mouth. She could taste the precum that drizzled down the sides of his dick, and she began to suckle him farther and farther down her throat. His groans of pleasure only got louder as she bobbed her head faster. Carla worked her body into the task as she'd seen done, stoking and squeezing at the base of him. She felt his hardness pumping harder into her mouth, his hands seeming to guide her head back and forth.

"Oh, fuuuck," he moaned. "Lick the sides. Mmm, make me come." Carla looked up as she did so, putting more pressure and suction onto him. As she sucked gently at the vein, he twitched, yanking her head away from him. Carla stroked him faster, working her hands in circle the entire time.

"Now," he said breathlessly, pulling her to her feet. "I'm going to fuck the holy hell out of that ass of yours." Carla cried out as she was pressed face first into the bars. She could still taste the saltiness of him on her tongue, her lips. She felt him remove his shirt behind her, tossing it somewhere into the dark. Cold hands pried her thighs apart, rubbing roughly at her slit from behind. She could feel the fingers slip now and then. His hands held her open, a thumb, still grazing her clit. Carla groaned in ecstasy as he slid his full length into her. It didn't last long. Before Carla could catch her breath, she felt Enz driving into her at a maddening pace. His hands took hold of hers, pinning them to the highest bar on the cold fence. Carla could feel the gate shaking as he fucked her, driving his massiveness in and out of her pussy walls. She tried clenching her inner walls, only to have his thin body slam against hers. Her thighs ached under the pressure of him, her head hitting between the bars in front of her. There was a feeling of both pleasure and pain running through her, as his fingers curled around her own. Carla heard the metal creaking and moving underneath them. His breathing was growing heavier with each thrust. The feel of his lips on her felt better now than it had before. She turned her head, catching him in a wild kiss. Their bodies thrashed together, tongues lashing out at one another, lips locking on in frenzy. She screamed out around him as she felt his cock beginning to throb inside her. Her heart was pounding as hard as Enz was inside her, maybe harder. He grabbed back on her hair, throwing all of himself into his motions. Carla watch in horror as his brown eyes seemed to grow whiter, every bit of color fading into one sickly gray. His deepening thrusts were matched by his moans deep into her neck.

"Umm.." he groaned. "I'm gonna come, baby doll. On your back, now." Carla turned around as quickly as she could, feeling him lift her legs high into the air. Her eyes locked onto his as he slammed his cock inside her once more. Carla wrapped her arms around his bare shoulders, running a nervous hand over his shaved scalp.

"You ready?," he grunted. Carla answered with a nod as he banged against her harder, grunting and thrusting. His eyes watched her, those dead, glassy, eyes. All at once, the two held tight to each other, groans and screams all that could be heard in the moonlight. Carla clenched her thighs around his middle, feeling her own orgasm giving way. She started to cry as the two of them started to convulse in violent unison. With one last thrust, Carla felt her consciousness beginning to slip., his voice the last thing she head.

"Leona?" Carla grumbled under her breath. Her head felt like it were about to split into two halves. There was no answer to her call. She rolled slowly onto her back, rubbing her closed eyes. She could feel the sun overhead. Every muscle and bone in her body screamed in pain. She pushed herself into a kneeling position, slowly opening her eyes. The fog from last night had lifted somewhat, the morning sky a dull blue. When had she fallen asleep? The last thing she could recall was being with Enz at the back gates.

"Leona?," she called again. As Carla looked around, she only saw empty and half empty bottle of alcohol. A few of the larger candles form last night still burned. Her clothes were strewn about the area as if someone had just tossed them into the air. She rose to her tired feet, gathering her clothes.

After she had dressed, she picked up what she saw as her keys. She continued her search, walking through the paths and stones. Many times she called out for them. For Leona, for the others. And never was there an answer. Carla turned a corner, stumbling blindly over one of the stray rocks. As she looked up from where she had fallen, she felt a sick feeling creeping up from the pits of her stomach. She'd found them. All four.

"Leona Hoffman, Anton Cortez, Blake Stuart..." She turned to face the last one. And hesitated. Her body quaked in fear. No!! It couldn't be. He wasn't. But, it was. She recited the last one.

"Damon Enz..." All the graves were worn, having been erected over 10 years before. Carla scrambled to her feet, moving backwards up the hill. An old woman stood by one of the crypts. As Carla passed her, the old woman continued to utter a phrase. It was something in Spanish. Carla listened.

"Amor De Los Muertos," the woman said again.

"What does that mean?" Carla demanded. The old woman grinned, and whispered to Carla as she pointed out over the cemetery.

"Love," she said. "Love-of the dead."

12