All I Want For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next sensation I felt was between my thighs. It felt disembodied at first, like it wasn't a part of my body, but it was persistent and it drew me back in. But as soon as it started, it stopped, and I drifted off to sleep.

I hadn't been asleep long as to when it started again. This time, I could feel it totally. A tongue. Lapping and sucking at me. The tongue, stroking, exploring inside me. I reached down and felt a fistful of hair. Nick was waking me up and making me cum. His tongue snaked back to my clit as he slid two fingers into my opening. I brought my hands up to my breasts and stroked them as I began to push back and forth on his fingers. I didn't want to make any noise, just listen to myself breathe and feel Nick taste my pussy. I felt myself tighten, but not before I felt a finger against a soft spot inside me, and start to stroke it. I tightened up my rear and my hips lifted off the bed, I bit my lip and finally opened my eyes a crack and saw Nick's eyes narrow as his tongue gently flicked my clit. The rubbing got faster, the flick turned into a suck and I felt the dam burst and when I opened my eyes, Nick had pulled away, and his chin was literally drenched in my honey. I sat up and kissed him. He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder again. "You want breakfast? I made French Toast."

"Really?"

"Yup." He stood at the foot of the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. "I'll turn my back." I saw a white dress shirt, a pair of suspenders. I slipped the shirt on, found another pair of socks and trotted downstairs. I had had quite the exiting night, even if it was Santa himself that had to provide it.

FIN