All I Want For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NICK!!"

He swatted my rear. "What?"

I looked back at him and smiled. "Nothing, just warn me next time." I noticed that he was pretty strong, strong enough to carry me up the front walk, and not drop me until I was safely inside. He slid me off, and showed me a spot on the couch, clicking on the lights. There was a corner of the room that presumably was an office of sorts, with an overstuffed couch. I settled in, not letting go of his hand.

"I'll get you a cup of coffee, and we can talk a little more." He let go of my hand and disappeared into the kitchen. I watched him expertly boil and place grounds in a contraption that looked nothing like a coffee machine. A minute later, he came with two mugs, and sat next to me. "Tell me what you think."

I took a sip. "Sweet, but not cloying. Strong, but not overbearing. Warm and rich. And the coffee is pretty good too." Nick laughed a full, throaty laugh. I smiled. I drank the coffee, which was pretty good. "Did you pick the beans yourself?"

He nodded and then took a long, intent look at me. "Karen, does your neck hurt?"

"Why?"

"Do you want a neck rub?"

Jesus, that is such a tired gambit. But for him, I'll bite. And suck. And nibble. I took a clip out of my pocket and twisted my hair up. I turned my back to him. He scooted up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I thought you were going to give me a neck rub." He then kissed the back of my neck, running his fingers along my spine. His touch was firm, but his fingers were soft. I moaned.

"I'm glad you like that, Karen."

I smiled, turned to look at him, and then pulled away, taking a pillow off the couch. He looked at me a little quizzically, and I looked back and lay on the floor, looking up at him. "I want a backrub now."

"Alright, you spoiled brat." He got up from the couch and straddled me, rubbing the back of my neck and down my back, fanning his hands across my arms, then pulling back up, pressing his hands gently along my shoulder while the heel of his hand pressed along his back. It was so good, so intense; I started to hold onto the pillow as I moaned into it. I then felt the warmth of his mouth once again on my neck. My toes curled as Nick started kissing on my neck and shoulders, gently sucking and running his tongue along my skin. "By the way, you smell so good." His hands kept stroking to my sides. That spot was so sensitive; I was practically digging my nails into the hardwood floor. He was turning me on. So far, he hadn't lifted my top up much, but I could feel his hands work their way under it.

I looked at him over my shoulder, and smiled at him. Wordlessly, I lifted my tank top off and put it under the pillow.

He smirked. "Heh. Beat me to it." He then fanned his hands around my bare back, as he continued to kiss my neck and down my back, I could feel his hard dick against my ass as he ground down on it. Damn. His hands were so warm against my skin, but here I was with goose bumps. He leaned in, and ran his warm tongue along the back of my neck. I shivered, and he took advantage of my startled response and grabbed my breasts.

"Umm, they are nice." He said with a slight purr. I gently wriggled his hands away and pulled myself out from under him. He moved up off me, his erection quite visible through his slacks, even a slight spot from the pre cum. He kneeled at my side. I sat up and kissed him. I kissed his neck, slowly working my way up. I inhaled his scent, the coffee and the mint from his shampoo tingling my nostrils and making me more aroused. Breathing on his ear, sucking his earlobe, I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off. He smiled at me then turned to kiss me full force on the lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hand on my back, pulling me close. He then stood, looking over my shoulder at the stairs. "Do you want me to carry you, darling?"

"Why not?" He kissed me again and made his way up the stairs, his arm supporting my rear as he carried me to his room. He finally tossed me onto the bed, feeling surrounded in the softness of the duvet. I turned my head to see a picture of him with a dark-haired young boy. I pointed to it. I said, "Is that the 'little elf'?"

"Yes, he's with his Aunt Lilly and Uncle Robert's tonight." Huh. So THAT'S how he did it. I rolled over onto my back to look up at him. His eyes were looking up and down me as I ran my fingers down the hair on his chest, to his stomach and undid his pants. He looked down and smiled at me. "Be careful down there, it's been a while since he was handled by a stranger." I sat up and felt his lips on my neck and his hands on my breasts, slowly caressing them. He nibbled my earlobe, sucking, licking it. I wrapped my legs around his waist, using my legs to pull his pants down. He kicked them off and stood in front of me, only in a pair of boxer briefs that didn't hide much. I crawled to the edge of the bed and slowly pulled his boxer briefs down. I kissed his stomach, and wondered where to go from there. He was already hard, his cock brushing against my stomach. I took it into my hand and he moaned. I worked my tongue up his chest back up to his lips.

I kissed him once, a slow kiss. I felt him melt into my mouth, his hands on my hips and back. I pulled away, and made my way back down. He kept his fingers hooked into my pants and pulled. His jaw dropped when the pants snapped apart. "Mother of God, I didn't mean to."

"Nick, it's ok. They're SUPPOSED to do that." I wrapped an arm around his hips, my hand splayed across his buttock as I started to stroke his stiff cock. He saw me lick my lips as I wrapped them around the head of his penis, keeping up the stroke. I pulled away, flicking my tongue over his head as I looked up into his widening eyes. He ran his fingers along the back edge of my thong, and I could feel him work his fingers back towards my opening. I took more into my mouth, looking up at him every so often. His eyes were closed. I finally sealed my mouth over his shaft and pulled away, giving his head a final flick. I kissed up his stomach again, sucking a little as I did. Nick was pulling my thong off until I pulled away, staring up at him. "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart."

I lay on the bed, looking up at him. He then took my foot in his hand, and kissed it. I giggled. "It tickles."

"It'll feel damn good in a minute." He started to rub my foot as his other hand stroked up my thigh. He leaned in a little more, and I could feel his dick tickle the back of my knee. I could feel his warm lips on my ankles and calves as the weight in the bed shifted and he got on his knees between my legs. He pulled the crotch on my panties aside. I felt his fingers rub against my slit. My toes curled at his fingers against the heat. He was leaning closer to me as he kissed up to my thighs, and I felt the warmth of mouth and the softness of his tongue as it danced up close to the crease in my thigh. He planted a kiss on it and slowly licked up and down that crease, tracing along it. I had my hand on the back of his head. I wanted him there, dammit! I wanted him where it ached. And he saw it in my eyes, and kept on going. "I want to hear you moan, Karen. Tell me where it hurts, baby."

He slowly pulled aside the crotch of my thong again and kissed the top of my slit, then pulled it back, while licking my lips. He ran his tongue along the thin fabric of my panties. Despite this, he found my now-hardened clitoris and flicked it through the fabric. Before I could react, he licked almost all of me through my thong. The ultimate tease. I could feel his breath on me, but muted through this layer of clothing, as thin as it was. He paid attention to each fold, and then his tongue traveled back to my clit, flicking it again, pressing his lips against it. Was he trying to suck it? No. He was flicking as he encased my clit against the cloth and against my skin. I was so close to coming, just a little more. He then stopped. I bit my lip and stared at him, his eyes locked on me, my chest heaving. "So, tell me where it hurts."

I placed his hands on my hips and said, "You know where. Fix it, Nick. If you can."

"You know I can." He finally pulled my thong off. He hovered over me for a moment, then sucked at my nipple slowly as he ran his finger down to my clit again and started to stroke it. I arched my hips into his hand as he slid his fingers inside me. He gave my nipple a last flick as he moved to the other nipple while caressing. I thought, maybe he wants me to hold on. I really should try. I keep my fingers entwined in his hair as I push back and forth on his fingers. His lips left my breasts then drifted down my stomach, their heat touching off shivers. I finally felt his tongue against my folds, and finally taking my clit against his lips, with nothing in between. He licked past it, swirling his tongue against my opening. I could feel his finger sliding out, and his tongue inside me, warm and alive. I felt his fingers against my clit. I put my hands on his head and began to ride his tongue. I felt my juices dribble onto the duvet, but I didn't care. He was making me feel good. He was fixing where it hurts.

I couldn't feel his fingers on my clit anymore, nor could I feel his tongue. I opened my eyes, and he was licking my juices off his fingers. That sparked him even more as he plunged back between my legs. And this was different. Nick was actuallytasting me. Sucking my clitoris as he let his tongue lick underneath to gather more honey was setting me off. I felt myself getting high, push upon him, the heels of my feet rubbing against his back. "Oh, Jesus, Nick. I'm gonna cum!" That only made him work his tongue more over my folds and clit before I contracted and leaned back in the covers, feeling very small.

"Karen, you can't be that tired."

"No, I don't think so." I found that I was breathing hard. He crawled up the bed behind me. I felt this hands travel along my hip and thigh, tickling my sides .I turned to kiss him and he rolled on top of me, as simple as that. I kissed him again, tasting myself. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing up against him. He rolled onto his side and slid his hands between us. He held my hips as he took his time and entered me. It hurt a little at first, but I enjoyed how he filled me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I moved to roll over on my back.

"So, Nick, Do you like this view, or would you want me on top?"

"You're talking to a man who hasn't seen or tasted pussy in nearly 3 years. I would like you whichever way I looked at you." He ran his hands along my inner thighs as he pushed inside me, and I pushed back. He got on his knees to make it easier, and I decided to give him more to look at. I unlaced my legs from his back, and put them on his shoulders. I could feel him go deeper with each thrust, go faster, even graze against my cervix a little. I tightened up on the shaft of his cock, and I heard him moan.

"Umm, that's it, Nick. Tell me how you're gonna fix it." I opened my eyes, and saw him lick his fingers and stroke my clit, swollen once again. I took his fingers off my clit and slowly sucked my own juices off them. His chest heaved and he bit his lip, and it looked like he was enjoying it. I treated his fingers the way I had treated his cock earlier. I kept pushing him deeper inside me, rolling my hips as I started straight at him. I held his hand, my thumb pressing on his palm, stroking as he stroked me. I could feel him bringing me closer. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to feel him cum inside me. I tightened up again, and I could feel him push faster, and finally that warm sensation telling me he had climaxed. I lay there, looking up at him, stroking his cheek. He withdrew, and then lay directly on top of me, the skin on skin contact, the scent of sex and the sweat misting his skin alternately re-arousing and reassuring me. I kissed his shoulder and gave it a loving bite. He pulled my head back and I smiled as him.

"You are a brat. Has anyone said that to you, Karen?"

"Your sister in law has. So, do you do this at every Christmas party, Nick?"

His eyebrows shot up and he narrowed his eyes. I felt a moment of apprehension, and then the eyes softened into their usual gentility. "No. This was totally Lilly's idea. From what she told me I thought either you wouldn't come, or I wouldn't see you." He stroked my hair, "After you left, I didn't think I had made an impression, and seeing you dance with that other guy made me think that it wasn't gonna happen."

"And here I was, obsessing." I gently punched him in the chest. "I hope you're happy." I was about to punch him again, and he grabbed my hand, pushed me close and captured my mouth in his. I rubbed myself up against him and I could feel him get hard against my thigh.

"I am happy, and I hope I can do just a little to make sure this isn't torture for you." I giggled. He rolled over, taking me with him. I found myself looking down into Nick's face. His hair was mussed up, the lock across the forehead pushed back.

"I probably would enjoy myself if it were torture anyway." I locked my lips over his, lifting myself up just a bit. His hands rubbed over my breasts and I could feel my nipples harden as he stroked them with his thumbs. When I slid back down, I found the shaft of his cock right between the lips of my pussy. Oh. My. God. I use to do this to and ex in college and I could make him orgasm every time. I wonder if I could do the same, or if I could resist the temptation of "getting on with it" and letting him inside me again?

I slowly began to grind against him, rubbing my clit against his shaft. I felt myself get wet and Nick gently pulled my nipples as I rode him without him inside me. He looked at me, "Damn, you're soaking my cock, Karen."

"You know you like it, Nick. You're loving my clit against you and feeling right THERE--" I gave him an extra thrust, letting my lips glide over the head of his dick.

"Oh, Karen, that's not fair."

"Yes, it is." I squeezed my thighs together, pressing down. I could feel myself get closer as I ground faster. I noticed that Nick was grinding back. I was right; he loves every second of it! I leaned down and looked down at him. "Tell me you like it, Nick. I can see it in your face, baby. Tell me you like it."

"I'd like if more if I were inside you." I ground down on him again. I was getting closer, and this element of having him under me was truly turning me on. I was pushing on his chest to give myself leverage, and his pushing back, up and down was bringing me closer. I was rubbing myself faster and faster against him, and I could see his lips twist in pleasure. I leaned down to kiss him and felt him exhale into my mouth, and I slowed down on grinding on him. I rolled my hips slowly over him, paying attention to his breathing, and how good it felt to feel him on me. I could hear his breath catch right as I seemed to have an orgasm in slow motion. I pulled away, and saw a pool of thick cum on his chest. I pulled away from Nick, I felt sticky. Nick stared down at his spunk-covered chest. "I haven't jizzed on myself since before I was married. I need a shower." I watched him roll out of bed and look out one of the windows. Nick didn't have much of a rear end, but the rest of him was very well kept. I kept thinking that he was sublimely attractive without being pretty. I rolled back onto my back, avoiding the wet spot as I heard the toilet flush, then the shower come on.

"I hope you're not hogging the hot water."

No answer. I slid out of bed, and slowly padded across the bedroom carpet, and opened the bathroom door and shut it behind me. I looked down and realized I still had my socks on. I furtively removed them, then opened the door to the shower and was greeted by a plume of steam hitting my face, and Nick's back to me, the water making a channel down his back to his buttocks. I raked my hair away from my face then walked in and put my arms around his waist, running my hands down his soft stomach. He didn't have a six-pack, but it was flat and trim. I stroked his stomach with my palms as he reached back to clasp me close to him. I looked around his side and saw his cock stick out at and exact ninety degree angle from his body. I finally pulled away from him and picked up a bar of soap off the ledge and rubbed my hands on it. I moved to his front, and stroked his shaft slowly, my wet, soapy hands acting like a slick vagina as I stroked him. I washed my hands and stroked him again, mainly to get the extra lather off. Nick brushed my wet hair out of the way and looked at me. My eyes met his and I slid to my knees. I felt the water rain on my head let my lips wrap around his head and gave it a tentative taste.

Good, it didn't taste like soap. I started to suck him slowly as my still slick hands kept stroking him. I was going to make him cum in my mouth this time, so I started to fuck him with my mouth, alternating my sucking and stroking, back and forth. I started to flick around the thin edge of his head and up towards the tip of his dick. I looked up at him as I opened my mouth and ran the head over my tongue, rolling my tongue over the head like it was a lollypop. I flicked and closed my mouth over it, giving it another slow suck, stroking it a little faster. I took more and more of it in my mouth when I heard Nick moan. It was quiet at first, a quiet, "Oh, baby." Ummm, just what I wanted to hear. I let his cock graze the back of my throat and sealed my lips over it. "Oh, God, Karen." Nick started to put gentle pressure on the back of my head and I looked back up at him with a raised eyebrow and moved the hand off and slowly allowed the head of his cock to brush the back of my throat. "Come on - -Oh, Jesus! YES!"

I could feel his warm liquid coat my throat. I pulled away, and he was still hard. I slid up to my feet, shaking out my soaked hair and catching some of the water in my mouth. Nick leaned in and started to kiss my neck, as I ran my fingers through his slick hair. He nibbled my earlobe then whispered, "Turn around."

I turned around, feeling my nipples brush against the tile wall and his hand on my stomach, reaching down between my legs. I leaned back against him as he started to whisper some more in my ear." I admit this is one of my favorite ways to have sex. There's just something about water and sex. Maybe it's because of how wet a woman can get. And how wet you are right now, Karen." He moved his hand up to my breast and started to caress it. His dick rested between my ass cheeks as he started to rub my clit, which had become hard again from watching his reactions. I backed up on Nick up a little, looking over my shoulder at him, and then spread my legs. He caressed my ass gently, lovingly almost, then penetrated me again.

He held onto my hips as he started thrusting. I felt his fingers stroke my clit and I tightened up on him. It was my turn to get vocal. "God, that feels so good, Nick." I held onto the knob for the shower, careful not to turn it in the wrong direction. The steam was thick, and I could feel sweat collect on my head and chest and mix with the hot water. I started to push back on him, closing my eyes. He playfully smacked my rear as he pushed my hips deeper onto his cock, and I started to bounce back, feeling my body shake with the accelerated movement. Nick kept his fingers on my clit and I was practically clawing on the walls, and it felt so good until I felt a cold shock and Nick yelp a little.

"Turn it off, turn it off!" I leaned forward and shut the water off. He withdrew. "It's probably for the better anyway, skin shrivel is NEVER sexy." He opened the shower door and took a fuzzy, thick towel off a hook and wrapped me in it.

"Ummm, it's comfy." He rubbed my shoulders and put his arms around my waist. He took me into his arms, the water beading on his skin becoming cold, then heating up a little as I rested my head on his chest. He lifted me up, carrying me like a child back into bed. The effects of the hot water calmed me and I curled up to Nick, who put his arms around me. Feeling secure and mostly satiated, I slowly drifted off to sleep.