All Five Coins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KR
KR
330 Followers

Your response is another hard shove.

My breath catches. As the wedge of your cock drives into me, I focus on opening myself to the pain and letting it go, letting it drown in the underlying pleasure. Mmm. Yesss. I press my hands against the wall and push my ass toward you again, a steady, firm pressure that forces your cock into me in one long, smooth movement that, tight as I am, probably causes you more pain than it does me.

I wiggle my bottom against you, bucking a little, making you hiss. Your cock slides out about an inch, and then back in. As anal-erotic as I am, it doesn't take much to turn me on, to turn pain to pleasure and light that fire that will only be quenched when you empty into me. Keeping my hands flat against the wall, I straighten my arms and lean back against your chest. It is slick with sweat and rising and falling rapidly. I turn my head and kiss your neck, then run my tongue over your skin.

Mmmmm. Salty. I nip at you, and when my teeth sink into muscles of your neck, you let loose the most delicious moan.

"You dropped the dimes, dear. You are mine. Now... Hold... Still..."

I lean forward again, resting my forehead on my arms, and clench my muscles around the cock buried deep in my ass. You groan, but do not move, and so I re-double my efforts, dancing my ass against your lap, feeling the little ring of muscle tingle as I take my pleasure from you. You do a remarkable job of obeying my order, until the moment I swing my hips toward the wall, sliding your cock out until the head is just inside me.

"Mmmmm. Fuck that feels so good, your shaft sliding in and out of my ass... and you are being such a good boy, holding still for me..."

And with that, I move my hips incrementally forward, until the head of your cock starts to pop out, and with a hiss, you grab my hips and pull me backwards while at the same time arching toward me. In the moment that our bodies collide we both cry out, and you are galvanized into motion. Normally so considerate, so judicious in your use of my body, you slip into mindless action based on pure sexual need. A place you so rarely go. A place I so love driving you into. There is something so... erotic.... about pushing you past the point of self-control. Moaning, panting, your fingers digging into my hipbones, you pound your body against mine like waves pounding the shore, reaming my ass for all you are worth. Our bodies engage in that primal dance of the flesh that frees the spirit to soar, and to merge. I feel exalted and glowing, almost transcendent, even as the little ring of muscle between my cheeks stretches and strains. Yes, baby yes. Don't stop. Don't stop. Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast. I want you to come for me, come in me. I want to feel the flag of your surrender waving inside me. Pussy juice slides down my thighs as my cunt convulses and my clit twitches. So close. So close. I move my hand down to touch myself, strumming my clitty, which causes my pussy and ass to clench, and you to gasp.

You gasp and then you are gone. I can feel your cock twitching in the hot, tight passage of my ass. You bend your neck and sink your teeth into my shoulder, sucking breath in through your nostrils. The sudden pain of your bite pushes me over and I shudder as an anal and clitoral orgasm seizes me. Fuck! It hurts so good, this erotic assault, feels so good. You continue to thrust erratically into me, your hips jabbing, your cock pulsing in response to the clenching of my muscles as I toss on wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

From a distance, I can hear your tortured moans, feel my torso slamming against the cool wall under the violence of your thrusts. My knees start to buckle and I press my face into the wall. It is only by the feel of its vibrating against my cheek that I know I am screaming my pleasure, too. You drop to your knees, pulling me with you. Your cock slips out a bit, making me hiss and twitch. Your hands rise to cup my breasts, pulling me back against your heaving chest.

"Fucking.... amazing..." you manage to say between breaths.

I rest my head back against your shoulder and relax into your embrace, my body twitching with orgasmic aftershocks that wring small gasps from me. Satisfaction and contentment pervade my being as the endorphins ebb. My panting subsides and I become more aware of my body, and yours. You feel good, radiating heat. I can feel your heart beating into my back, the convulsive twitching of your arms around me, and the tickle of my hair against my ear as your breath stirs it. I can feel a coin digging into the heel of my hand, another into my knee. I shift my weight forward, pulling away. Your arms tighten on me, but still, I pull away. I gasp as your cock slips out of the tight ring of my ass, making me shiver with a wave of gooseflesh.

Crawling around on the floor, I locate the remaining dimes and return to you, slipping my arms around your neck, pressing my mouth to yours in a slow, deep kiss. It is a languid exchange into which we both fall, opening to each other, sharing breath and sensation. I love kissing you like this, with sated passion and deep emotion. I feel as though the battering of our bodies against each other has broken through our solitary shells, and something within us has merged, laying quiescent and at peace at last...

Breaking the kiss, I slide one hand down your arm and lift your palm to my mouth. After pressing my lips to it for a long moment, I whisper "your turn" and slip all five coins into your hand. Anticipation shivers through me, rolling over me like the tide against the shore. You've got a week to decide what you are going to do with me and those coins, and I know that whatever it is, it will be exquisitely, deliciously, pleasurable. Mmm....

--:--
--:--
1.0
KR
KR
KR
330 Followers
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best on this site...Ever

Elegant presentation, voice, language, story, no distractions, focused on creating an all encompassing slow, swirling, pool of lust to drown the listener. Hope there will be more from this poet of passion.

BokaSyn77BokaSyn77over 10 years ago
Gotta Be In The Top 10 all-time Audio Stories

Eloquent, poetic, and just downright exquisite. You've got to do more of these stories. Can't get enough.

I was trembling almost the whole way thru!!! THX

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27almost 12 years ago
found my true love

You have made a calm soul out of me once more thank you from now until the end of days you made of loyal ally out of me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I was there! mmmmmm

I just couldn't stop thinking of the waves. I fell asleep relaxed and calm with the memory of waves and the call of birds in my mind. I even later felt the breeze of the wind from the open window as I listened to you make me a part of the story. Good Nite!!! Mmmmmm

iowaroticaiowaroticaabout 15 years ago
One of the best lines ever---

"I want to feel the flag of your surrender waving inside me."

I love that. Very hot! This is an outstanding piece overall, but I especially loved that particular line.

Thanks!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Her Orgasm A woman shows her orgasm to millions.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Alien Impulses Young man is abducted by advanced, sexy aliens.in Novels and Novellas
Breaking and Entering She takes her husband's backdoor cherry.in Fetish
Mistress Katherine Sensual submissive Devoue goes to a club.in BDSM
Questioning Everything One lover's sexual philosophy through questions.in Letters & Transcripts
More Stories