All Comments on 'All Five Coins'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sensualromanticsensualromanticover 17 years ago
YOUR LIFE STYLE IS ONE THAT I RELATE TO

I ENJOYED HEARING YOU RELAY YOUR STORY. YOUR WORDS ARE SO INTENSE AND DISCRIPTIVE. BRINGING ME RIGHT THERE IN THE STORY. VERY WELL DONE. PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU WRITE MORE. THANK YOU

KRKRover 17 years agoAuthor
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

Over the past few months I've gotten feedback asking for more stories and recordings. It has been a busy year for me personally, which is the main reason I've not posted anything new in so long.

A secondary reason is that most who visit Literotica are obviously looking for smut we can get off to. Most don't want built up, character development, and a story-line--they scan through it to get to the 'good stuff'.

So, keeping in mind who my audience is, I wrote and recorded this. It was a challenge to pare it down to bare essentials, to strip it of everything except what was needed to create an arousing vignette that captured a brief moment. It was an interesting experiment, and for the most part, I am pleased with the result. The audio, well, it was fun, but I am definately not a voice-over artist :)

That said, I've a wide range of stories not posted here to Literotica, mainly because I feel it is not the venue for truely erotic fiction. There is a niche between true-confessions smut and romantic fiction which has sexual scences, and my favorite stuff fits in there (such as "Check and Mate"), but I've yet to find a venue that features similar material that I find consistently arousing. If anyone knows of a place to find erotic fiction that is neither too high-brow nor too Penthouse Forum, let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Kay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Omit Excess Words

The affected diction, evident in both the written story and in your reading, really takes away from your obviously strong storytelling skills.

In your pursuit of the highbrow, you're choosing two-dollar words where simpler ones would serve you better. You end up with a slightly convoluted and definitely pretentious tone that places unnecessary distance between the reader and the story. Try following Strunk & White's maxim and omitting excess words.

kandewkandewover 17 years ago
Effects ~ physically and audibly erotic

Enunciated with a professional nararator's skill. I enjoyed the surf in the background. The dominate tone mixed with soft nuances conjure a picture of pleasure. Nice job KR.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Super erotic! Well done!

Excellent job! Well written and super erotic, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of my new faves

This is one of the best stories I've encountered on Literotica in a long time. Your reading is top notch, too.

sig357sig357over 17 years ago
Thank you, Kay, for another excellent erotic jewel

Oh my god, or should I say, Oh My GODDESS. This was a truly remarkable story. You top as well as you bottom, and the telling thereof is delightfully, sensuously, erotic. Your voice is, indeed, silken pleasure as it slips from my headphones into my ears, taking away all ability to even pretend to work. Your imagination and creativity are overwhelmingly erotid... and yet, I think, "Is it imagination? Or does KR write about a real experience?" And then I realize that it doesn't matter. I will listen to this story again and again, deriving pleasure from it. I hope you enjoyed writing it at least half as much as I enjoyed listening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best on Lit? I think so

I have to say that this story in particular is the finest piece of audio erotica it has been my pleasure to listen to.

Thank you so much for your work, your imagination, and for being such a perfectionist with your recordings

firemaker8888firemaker8888about 17 years ago
I agree: The best on Lit.

I just listened to this today. I agree with the first comment: The best on Lit.

And if I read the above comments, I have to say "fans" would be the correct term.

Pete K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best On the Site

The combination of content and delivery is in perfect balance. Even after the 35 minutes - I wanted more. You are truely gifted and wanton. I am sure memories of this well told tale will haunt my fantasy life for a long time to come. I will watch closely for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your blazingly brilliant imagination

K. Your free-ranging, out-of-body, in-your-body imagination surpasses the edgy passion and lust of any man's dreams.

iowaroticaiowaroticaabout 15 years ago
One of the best lines ever---

"I want to feel the flag of your surrender waving inside me."

I love that. Very hot! This is an outstanding piece overall, but I especially loved that particular line.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I was there! mmmmmm

I just couldn't stop thinking of the waves. I fell asleep relaxed and calm with the memory of waves and the call of birds in my mind. I even later felt the breeze of the wind from the open window as I listened to you make me a part of the story. Good Nite!!! Mmmmmm

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27almost 12 years ago
found my true love

You have made a calm soul out of me once more thank you from now until the end of days you made of loyal ally out of me

BokaSyn77BokaSyn77over 10 years ago
Gotta Be In The Top 10 all-time Audio Stories

Eloquent, poetic, and just downright exquisite. You've got to do more of these stories. Can't get enough.

I was trembling almost the whole way thru!!! THX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best on this site...Ever

Elegant presentation, voice, language, story, no distractions, focused on creating an all encompassing slow, swirling, pool of lust to drown the listener. Hope there will be more from this poet of passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous