Alight Upon the Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning downward, I stare at the two elf chicks passing me back and forth, sharing my cock, and loving it with their tongues, mouths, and lips. One elf deep throats me, tingling ticking the length of me, while the other massages my balls. Then the other swirls her tongue around my cockhead. Then both clasp my shaft with parted lips, tilting their heads to fit, and slide their lips back and forth.

How I don't come over and over again, I'll never know. In fact, I feel like I could last for hours. And if they want to blow me for hours, I'm certainly not going to complain.

Their lips slide up my shaft, over the deep purple knob, and meet. They kiss, sharing the taste of my manhood. They giggle and stand up, facing me with playful smiles and delighted eyes. Each takes one of my hands and guides me to Aurora.

She descends and lays on the cloak spread out like a picnic blanket. There's no doubt that she's the main attraction, and I've been prepped by her assistants. I'm as hard as iron. The fucking North Pole, baby. My erection feels stronger than it ever has.

When my guides and I stand over Aurora's parted legs, the elf chicks gently lead me down. As if I needed the encouragement. I move down, between Aurora's legs, and our thighs touch. They're incredibly warm. She's a furnace, and I want to be inside her heat more than anything else. Released by the elf chicks, I slip over her body, seeing her face that's even prettier up close and her black hair splayed over the cloak, and I kiss her like it's the most natural thing in the world. Her lips are tender pillows, and her crisp breath tastes of the forest, lake, and snow.

Fingers lightly grasp my rod and gently lead me inside her pussy. Both of us gasp. She kisses me harder. I respond by pushing into her, plunging further into her hot moist depths.

I fuck her in slow and deep rhythms. Our lips release. I arch my torso, supported by my arms on either side of her, my hands planted on the soft cloak. God, she's gorgeous. God, what a sensational pussy.

Her smile grows wider, and her palm caresses my cheek.

"Come, come. For you and I shall alight upon the sky."

Her soft, soothing voice sends shivers down to my toes.

"What does that mean?" I ask, my hips still slowly pumping.

Her eyes narrow in laughing delight. "You will see. But now ... fuck my brains out."

She giggles and cups her tits, pushing them up to offer them to me. I drop so my elbows hit the cloak and our stomachs meet. Each of my hands grabs a ripe melon and squeezes. I kiss and suck a nipple.

"Mmmm," she purrs.

Her moans grow louder as I feast upon her nipples and heave into her. We keep at our juicy friction amid the silent towering trees, our grinding, sliding naked bodies creating a bright warm bubble in the cold darkness that hides the elf chicks and the grizzly, perhaps even a crowd of animals and elves, perhaps watching our action with gleeful eyes.

We change into another position, sliding so that we lay on our sides, me behind her, thrusting into her pussy, my hands full of her cushy, heavy breasts, fingers tweaking her nipples. I grunt away to her moans and groans, as her hips push back against me, pushing the luscious curve of her ass against my groin.

I realize I'm still nowhere near orgasm. Somehow, my endurance seems never-ending, my cock harder than ever before shows no signs of flagging.

Then she slides away, softly pushing me to lay on my back, and straddles me like Alison did in my hotel room a lifetime ago. But Aurora's riding is smoother—her thighs take their sweet time in rhythmic motions like ocean waves. And Aurora's tits are bigger than Alison's. She cups them as pleasure washes over her face and her hips roll.

She bends over, dangling black hair around my face and plump mammaries within easy reach. No invitation needed, sweetheart. I grab hold of those succulent beauties and squeeze.

Her hips drive up and down faster and faster, slapping her ass against my groin, the moist friction heating up our groins inside the clamp of her thighs. My hot poker stokes the embers of her furnace, building the flames.

Aurora's face contorts with ecstasy, eyes shut tight and mouth hanging open to let out the loud cries of pleasure. We're gonna wake up the forest with my grunts and her groans and her screaming out loud gibberish. Yeah, as if the animals and elves and whatever else aren't awake already and filming us. Soon, our video's going to be on the front page of some Arctic porn website.

Sliding in her wet cunt feels so amazing. Everything's amazing: her swishing hair, soft fullness of her ripe tits, pine smell from the cloak under my head, her slapping ass, her entranced face, her screams rising and rising into a fever pitch, up and up, building into a peak as her eyes bulge and her hips go fucking wild and her body shakes, all the way from her thighs tightening their clamp to her arms supporting her.

Aurora's arms push off and her tits leave my eager palms and she's sitting straight up again, still humping my cock, and she fuckingglowing. Not some healthy pink flush of a nice, fat orgasm, but seriously glowing a fuzzy green and red buzz around her, which shoots up, soaring past the trees and still upward, way up to mingle with the stars.

Then it clicks. I finally get it.

Alight upon the sky.Aurora borealis. The shimmering red and green lights swirl together in the heavens.

Suddenly, my groin swoops down into the familiar canyon of the final journey to the end, the home stretch, and I grab her ass, heave it up and down on my cock that feels like it's glowing too, but, no, that's just the orgasm on its merry way, and her eyes narrow with delight as her hands squeeze her own tits as the tingling in my balls intensifies, swirling and spreading like the lights in the sky, until—

I burst.

Blood pounds, thudding in my skull, toes, chest, thighs, belly, balls, and out, thundering through my iron shaft and up into her, spurting white-hot loads of come far, far into her and out and up and rising to the sky, mixing my own white lights with her greens and reds.

For you and I will alight upon the sky.

I just fucking created fireworks.

Her hips gradually slow down. Her hands drop from her breasts to rest on my belly. Her moist pussy muscles milk every drop of come out of my cock. She hoists up. My cock squelches out of her cunt, dropping to rest on my thigh like after an exhausted marathon. It's limp and sticky.

Then Aurora sits behind my head, lifts my head, and cradles it into her lap. The two elf chicks materialize from the darkness and kneel at my groin that's still pulsating from the orgasm's aftershocks. They lean down and lap at me like kittens, cleaning the juices from my thighs and cock and balls. When they're done, they look up at my face, giggle, and rush off.

"Never forget this."

Aurora's soothing voice. It's far different from her screams in the heat and rush of pleasure.

"No fucking way," I croak, my voice harsh and raspy.

"Never forget the magic and wonder of the world. Try to create your own magic and wonder."

She delicately slips my head out of her lap and back onto the pine needle cloak. Once again, her dark hair dangles against my cheeks as she leans over. Her lips press against my forehead, right in the middle.

I don't know what to say. What is there to say? I'm still glowing from the biggest orgasm of my life and still in shock from the whole experience.

So I just breathe and feel her lips.

After a few moments, they rise from my forehead. Her hair vanishes.

"Aurora?"

No one responds to my question. And sleep seems like such a good idea right now, much better than jumping up and hunting through the woods for my fantasy elf.

VI.Morning

I blink to see the brightness of morning. I'm still laying on the cloak. But I'm fully dressed. Someone put my jeans and sweater on. Even my boots.

I stand and stretch and feel more exhilarated than I have in a long, long time. Images and sensations from last night swirl around my brain.

But I still need to get out of here. And my pilot's a bloody pulp somewhere beyond the tent.

Through the trees, the lake is easy to find. The plane gently rises and dips with the lake's breathing. Thank God the keys are still in the plane. I could dig through Derek Phelps's gear, but there's no way I could search what's left of him.

I talk into the plane's CB and, after several minutes of trying, finally get a voice in response. A trapper many miles away.

"A bear attack," I say, sounding weary. "I stayed in a tree all night and the beast finally gave up and walked away."

The trapper says to sit tight and he'll get in touch with the National Park Rangers.

I sit tight and marvel and the magical beauty of this place and wonder how I'm going to change my life.

12