All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 24'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GOOD!! Continue writing

Go, go on...I'm waiting for more of your work..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WELL WRITTEN AGAIN!!!!

I would like to comment on the love story between Alan and Kate. Even though it is an unconventional love relationship, the honest love and caring is still very obvious to all. You have done a masterful job of making very real and likable heroes and quite dislikable vilians. As long as you write as well as you have been I shall read your postings.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yikes!

So much I want to know now.....Kate's weight loss, the assasin's past & future....will Alan get the bad guy...

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm curious as all hell.

When are you going to reveal the aims of the 2 parties involved? Lord what's-his-face in England seems to be working at a disadvantage because he doesn't know the true source of the power he's dealing with. Alan is only working with 1/3 of the power at 'his' command. You said there were 6. So far, we've only seen 2 of the seed, Alan & the Professor. Where are the other 4? They must know what's going on. If they don't, then they're not worthy to be the "Seed's" bearers. Alan needs re-inforcements, NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story, Keep writing

This has turned into my favorite story. I love how indepth you have gotten. And how well you have made the plot. I can't wait for each new chapter. You are one very talented author

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Great stories

Great story sequence but could you really go back and clean up a lot of the pronoun references and spellings. A lot of times you have "he" where you mean "she" and sometimes you just get it totally backwards with his for her or otherwise. It is very disconcerting.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Great story, but

what you did in this chapter was actually the most disgusting by far... Trading away Anne-Marie, like a bloody gift? You can't get any further when it comes to treating a woman as an object...

Other than that I've loved the story. I'll just continue skipping past the passages where Jack and Anne-Marie are mentioned... Carl and Anne-Maries liaisons on the other hand has been beautifully portrayed, cheers...

I sincerely hope there wont be more partner trades... If you portray characters well, expect the readers to dislike when you pull that shit... =) I'm a dominant and would NEVER treat a pet that way...

Anyhow, hope you will write more stories...

Mattias (Sweden)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing plot

it might seem odd but i almost prefer the non-sex related developments

newfield1981newfield1981about 10 years ago
i agree

It's like your writeing two srories at once so it's like reading two srories at the same time! Just saying! Great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Stuff

Another great chapter, although it could have seen some further use of or development in Allan's Powers in his Business or wealth-creation, but still very good. Play on, McDuff!

mole114mole114over 6 years ago
The missing chapter

I’m gutted no ch23? This story is awesome and missing a chapter that is brilliantly written love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agreed

agreed it is a great read and i was wondering what happend to that chapter my self

VirusayeniVirusayenialmost 3 years ago

Would have been great but there is a lot of mistake in this episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous