All Comments on 'After Midnight'

by mirandalynne

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lifes realities

This may be a fictional story but I could almost accept it was bassed on truth. For it was so well composed

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Really hot and erotic!

I agree with the last commenter. This was so well written that it seems real! And Daddy sure had a hot little woman on his hands, lucky rascal!

Very well done.

Keep up the good work!

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Well written...

It's just not my cup of tea. Good luck with the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great!!

I loved it! I agree with other commenters, it was very well written, and almost seems to be based of some sort of truth. I enjoyed reading it, and good luck in the contest!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
Good writing

I'm on board with the other comments. A good, smooth read. This type of incest often seems particularly unrealistic. But while the daughter came on with no apparent hesitation, the father's conflicted emotions helped sell the story. Good luck in the contest.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sizzling hot

This is the hottest, most erotic story that I have read to date in Literotica. Truly believable and exciting. I just wish you would have continued after she got he 36DD's. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost close to home

Well, this was a great story. The closest I have come to incest wasn't considered incest in the state I lived. I live in TX and "had" my cousin. Great story any way you look at it.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
naughty~naughty~

a splash of christmas

a dash of spice, sprinkled with glittering words

and a baste of erotic, cooked a steamy sizzlin tale.

<grin>

good luck and Happy Holidays~

sacksackover 19 years ago
better than the usual father/daughter story

I usually find the typical father/daughter story a turn off, but this was better than most. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story

But so much for her atheltic career with knockers like those!

Virtual_BurlesqueVirtual_Burlesqueover 19 years ago
Excellent writing, Mirandalynne.

Your story is so well-written that it goes down easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

Yes, fucking your daughter/s is the best sex there is! So happy that my daughters love to fuck as much as I love fucking them! Liked your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was a fun story!! ...except going from flat to a 36DD :/. Honestly she was purrrrrrfect already, but going to a small C would have been big enough! ...can you see her trying to ride her scholarship with foreign objects strapped to her chest? Hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Pretty good!! Well thats a story to tell, lol, ...I lost my cherry, on the back of a toilet in a busy restaurant bathroom, to my daddy! Hehehe!

Gotta say though, I'd rather have a girl with nice long, hard nipples and no tits than a girl with big fake tits :/

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it until the 36DDs came along. I’m not a fan of huge knockers. And I think the author prefers fake tits to small tits. I’m the opposite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous