Adventures of a Naked Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then Bill heard a noise coming from the window of the room nearest him. He wasn't sure what it was and inched closer to it when he heard it again. It was a deep moaning sound. He thought for a minute of just moving onward when he heard it again and his curiosity got the better of him and he peaked.

Through the window was Betty the girl from his psychology class lying on her back on her bed. She was wearing a skirt and had it lifted up so she could take one hand and stick it into her panties. She was furiously rubbing herself and Bill could tell from where he stood that her panties were already soaked with her juices. He could see that in her other hand she was holding a Polaroid photograph, but it was facing her and Bill couldn't see what it was. The scene before him was so hot that Bill started to slowly stroke his cock up and down, completely covering his hand in his own pre-cum.

A moment later someone started to come into Betty's room and Bill ducked his head down so he wouldn't be seen. He figured that Betty stopped masturbating but he heard her moan again. Then he heard the voice of his crush and Betty's roommate, Ashley go, "God Betty, you're still horny even after all that time I took to eat your pussy?"

"I can't help it Ash, I just keep thinking about what I'm getting you for your birthday."

"Oh really, and what's that?"

Curious, Bill once again peaked into the room, hoping that they wouldn't see him standing there. Once again, he was greeted with the site of Betty rubbing herself only this time with Ashley in a robe and with wet hair standing next to her.

"I can't tell you that," said Betty, "then it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Oh come on, Pleeeease."

"Oh alright, I'm going to give you this." She handed the picture over to Ashley and Bill saw Ashley's eyes widen as she looked at it. "Oh my God Betty, it's the biggest one I've ever seen."

Betty smiled, "I know, you'll never guess who has it."

"Oh come on, you know I hate guessing games."

"Oh all right, geez, it's Bill Williams."

Bill nearly choked on his own spit, and had to duck away in order to stay silent. "Really," came Ashley's voice, "you mean that little dweeb? I never would have guessed. If I knew his cock was this big I'd have been fucking him a long time ago."

Bill's head appeared again at the window. Betty stopped rubbing herself and sat up in bed, staring at Ashley. She said, "So, can I eat your pussy now or would you rather wait for Bill?"

Ashley smiled, "Oh Betty, you are such a little slut." With that she opened her robe, revealing her beautiful body, her tits weren't huge but no one would ever call them tiny, and her pussy was completely hairless, this made Bill gasp and Ashley and Betty noticed. He ducked his head down and was about to run when they Betty got her head out of the window. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU... Oh, it's you Bill." She looked him up and down, "Why are you naked?"

"It's a long story," he said.

"Well, climb in through the window and tell it to us."

Bill made sure no one was around and he jumped through the window. Ashley had tightened her robe around her again, in fact she made it slightly too tight, causing the curves of her body to be better seen. Bill gulped, he sat down on the bed opposite where Betty and Ashley were sitting. He told them how his roommate had ripped his clothes off and left him outside completely naked. As to why his cock was so hard he made something up that he had simply walked by their window and saw Ashley standing naked and it made him really horny.

Ashley looked very concerned, "Oh, you pour baby, does it hurt?"

Bill looked down, acting a little ashamed, "Yes." He said in a soft voice while he wondered where this was going.

"Well," said Ashley, "Let me help you with that, it's the least I can do since I'm the one that caused it." She then proceeded to get on her knees in front of him and took her hands and gripped them around the base of his cock, already slippery with his pre-cum. She started stroking him using both of her hands. "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen." She said.

Bill pretended to look concerned. "Is that a problem?"

Ashley smiled while she sped up her stroking, "Not at all, it's just not everyday you get to see a monster like this one. Hmm, you seem to be leaking a hell of a lot of pre-cum, I better get some of that for you." Then without even stopping her stroking Ashley leaned forward and put her mouth over his cock head, he could feel her swallowing his pre-cum and knew that if she kept this up soon she be swallowing his cum as well. Unfortunately for Bill, after a few minutes she took her mouth off of his cock and said, "I'm sorry Bill, your cock is just too big for my little mouth, you'll just have to cum in my pussy instead."

Bill smiled and said that he'd love to. With that Ashley stood and removed her robe letting it fall down around her feet. "You're going to have to get me wet first." She said and then she put her hand on his chest and pushed him down on his back. She straddled his neck and asked him if he'd ever eaten a pussy before. He shook his head no as he brought his mouth up to her soft wet pussy lips. He began by sucking on her clit, which made Ashley gasp in pleasure and he continued by licking around her lips and finally showing his tongue into the entrance of her cunt. He could feel that she was already sopping wet, but he didn't care as he took his tongue out and went back to sucking on her clit. He looked up at her and he could see that her face was already covered in sweat. She looked down at him and said, "If you keep that up I'm going to come." Bill just smiled as best he could at her with her clit in his mouth as he felt her orgasm begin. She began to shake and moan as her juices completely covered his face. She got off of his face and simply smiled at him as they switched positions, with Bill above her and her below.

Bill got really close to her and Ashley started to lick her own juices off of his face. This made Bill even harder than he was before, which he didn't even think was possible, and he grabbed his dick in his hand and with it found the entrance to her awaiting pussy. He thrust forward and began to fuck her hard. Ashley practically let out a scream as her pussy was stretched as far as it's ever been before. Soon she got used to it and her moans of pain were transformed into moans of pleasure. Bill was started thrusting even harder into her, seeking the release he so badly needed. He looked over at Betty, almost forgetting that she was there, and saw that she too had stripped naked, revealing beautiful tits and a sexy blonde bush around her pussy, which she was now rubbing with such enthusiasm Bill was wondering if she could be hurting herself.

Finally Bill could feel himself begin to come, and although Ashley had wanted him to come in her pussy, he didn't want to get her pregnant so he pulled out and started stroking his cock as he began to cum. The first rope of cum shot out so hard it went over Ashley's head and splattered the wall behind her. The next hit her right on the forehead and left a streak down her nose and all over her lips. He then hit her right on the left tit and then one on her stomach. Finally his cock just left a dribble of cum that went all over her pussy. Even though Bill had just come harder than he ever had in his life, his cock was still rock hard.

He was now looking at Ashley before him, he saw that she was rubbing his cum around her pussy as Betty came up and started licking his cum off of her roommate's forehead and down to her lips, giving her a wet kiss. She continued down and started licking and sucking her tit until his come was gone from there as well. Then she lapped up the pool of semen on Ashley's stomach and finally started eating out her pussy and eating his come as well. As she did this she straddled Ashley's face and they both were eating each other's pussies.

However Betty leaned up and saw Bill's still hard dick in front of her face. She smiled and leaned forward, wherein she started sucking his cock. Betty was much better at it then Ashley had been and suck him all the way in, bringing much of his cock down her throat. He could see that with her hand she started rubbing Ashley again, and took her other hand and started fondling Bill's balls. Betty started coming as did Ashley, and watching there orgasm triggered his and Bill let loose a huge load straight down Betty's throat.

Bill collapse in the bed with the two other naked bodies and for once felt completely comfortable with being without clothes. "Oh God," moaned Betty, "That was awesome, Bill, I hope you don't mind my asking, but would you be our boyfriend?" Bill looked from Betty to Ashley and saw that Ashley was looking just as hopeful about this question as Betty was. Bill simply nodded and they all came together for a three way kiss.

Then they all dressed (Betty had some men's clothes that her brother left there for Bill to wear) and they all went to the party, and Bill had one of the best nights of his life.