Adventures of a Naked Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Tingle instead of giving into his demand kneeled down in front of him so his dick was now inches from her face and said, "Hmm, in my professional opinion I don't think you would be able to get anything on whilst you have an erection as large at this one." To prove her point she reached out and gripped his dong around its middle. "Maybe you should do something to get rid of this so you can get properly clothed."

Bill looked at her she was now openly staring at his cock and had a hand on it already he saw that her other hand was now absent-mindedly stroking her thigh. He thought of something and wondered if his hot professor would go for it. "Um, Professor Tingle?"

She looked away from his cock for a second. "Yes dear?"

"It's just that, uh, the reason that my, um, cock, I mean, penis is so hard is, uh, uh... stress related, so, uh, I don't think that, um, I would be able to lose it without, uh, added stimulation." That was probably the stupidest thing that Bill had ever thought up in his life, there was no way she would go for it, no way in hell that she would...

"Well, maybe if I helped out, we can get rid of this monster together." Georgia said with a smile.

Bill, too shocked to speak, simply nodded. Georgia then took her hand and started to slowly pump his cock up and down, she bit her lip and with her other hand she ran her fingers up her inner thigh, in the process moving her skirt up and showing off her white lacy panties, already wet with her juices. Bill now getting a good view of her wet panties and he let out a small moan and his cock twitched and the tip started leaking pre-cum, she felt him twitch and tightened her grip around his cock and picked up the pace. She couldn't take it anymore and started rubbing her wet pussy through her panties.

Bill shut his eyes and felt her as she slowly rubbed her fingers up his cock to the head and then back down to the base. He was starting to feel week in the knees and was even shuddering a little, and he wasn't sure if he could keep standing for very much longer. He opened his eyes and saw that his dirty little teacher was now using her other hand to stroke her pussy through her sopping wet panties. He bit his lower lip and watched as more pre-cum started to leak out of his swollen cock-head. Professor Tingle took her hand up and rubbed her fingers along the head of his huge dick, covering her hand in his pre-cum, then she let go of his cock and licked her hand, tasting him, she looked up at him and suddenly she realized what she must look like to her student and she looked out at his cock and realized she must look like a dirty little slut to him.

She licked more of his pre-cum off his hands while looking up at him and then said, "I'm just, um, testing the saline content of your pre-ejaculatory fluids. It'll help me to, uh, further study your cock as a biologist." She then smiled up at him again, and he started to feel pretty confused, mostly because "as a biologist" she now had her other hand in her panties and by the looks of it was ferociously rubbing her clit. But he just nodded and this seemed good enough to her to go back to stroking his cock.

This went on for a minute with her sitting in front of him stroking his cock and rubbing her slit before she said, "Bill I think, in my professional opinion, that you are going to need added stimulation in order to ejaculate. Perhaps if I added for you some visual stimuli."

Bill smiled, his cock was now leaking so much pre-cum that to think he wouldn't be able to cum while doing this was ludicrous. But, then again, she was a professional, so maybe she was right, "Whatever you think is best professor."

She smiled and stood up in front of him, his cock rubbing against her outfit as she stood, leaving a trail of pre-cum up her skirt. She proceeded to strip down to her bra and panties, leaving her white outfit on the floor around her, she rubbed her hands up her hips and grabbed her bra-covered tits and squeezed, looking at Bill as she did so. She asked him if he thought this was an adequate amount of visual stimulation, and he wondered just how far this could go. He shook his head no, and, smiling, she removed her bra giving Bill a view of one of the best set of tits he'd ever seen. They were large and round and looked like two soft pillows. He stared at one tit then the other and finally at her cleavage, thinking about just how large and vast it appeared to be.

Once again, Georgia looked at him and asked him if her thought this was enough, and once again Bill shook his head no wondering if she would want to take it any farther. She leaned over and without a seconds hesitation, took off her panties, giving Bill a very good view of her wet snatch.

Georgia then got back down on her knees in front of him and turned her attention to his cock once again, this time using one hand to stroke his long dick and the other to fondle his oversized balls. Pre-cum was leaking out of his cock at such a pace now that Bill wasn't sure it would ever stop, some of it fell from his cock and landed on the floor between them. Georgia watched it as it fell and exclaimed, "You don't want to get any on the floor," and then she scooted up to and let his pre-cum fall onto her tits and down her body.

Bill could hardly keep from coming now, when he heard a door shut from downstairs. Professor Tingle must've heard it too because she stopped stroking him and stood up, "Oh shit!" She said, "It's my husband, you better get out of here." Bill, knowing that he could probably get shot or something if he was caught here like this, he ran to the window and opened it. There was a tree a few feet out that he could probably jump to and climb down. He ran back and grabbed the boxer shorts next to where his professor was quickly putting her clothes back on. He was about to say something to her when he heard the sound of someone coming up the steps.

She gave him a look of desperation and he ran to the window, Bill got out on the ledge and trying to steady himself as much as he could, leaped towards the tree. He was a few feet short and flailing he fell. The boxers caught on one of the limbs and it ripped and Bill let go of it, but it managed to slow his fall. He landed on his back in the soft ground beneath him. Which is a good thing, he thought, because if I landed on my chest I would have broken my dick. He looked down at himself, he now had a swollen eye, scratches all over his chest, cuts and bruises from the fall, was completely naked, and hard-on that was still leaking pre-cum and didn't have a chance of going away now.

He wondered what he should do, he was now a little closer to the dorm where Joey lived, but not close enough that it did him any good. He started to hear yelling coming from Professor Tingle's bedroom, and he didn't want to get caught standing naked in her back yard so he ran as quietly to the road as he could, trying desperately and failing to cover his raging hard-on. He saw that he was just across the street from the college's rec center, and he thought that if he got to the locker rooms in the pool area he could probably take someone's spare change of clothes. He looked up and down the street and thanked God that no one was around. He ran towards the rec center at such a speed that for a second he was just a pale pink blur.

He arrived at the center and ran for the pool entrance, he opened the door a crack and looked in. Not too many people were in the pool, he just saw a couple of girls swimming at the far end and a few people were going off the diving board. He looked towards the locker rooms and wondered if he could make it there without bringing attention to himself. Fuck it, he thought, I don't care anymore if they see me, just so long as someone brought an extra pair of shorts I'll be happy.

He walked into the pool and, as casually as he could manage with his dong hard and dripping pre-cum like a leaky faucet, made his way towards the locker room. As he passed behind the hot tub, making his naked body hidden from the view of the swimmers, he glanced over to see if anyone had noticed him yet. Luckily everyone seemed far away enough and distracted enough that so far he seemed to have been ignored. He was about to walk on when he noticed that the locker room that he was heading towards had a sign by the doorway saying "WOMAN'S LOCKER ROOM." He stopped in his tracks determined not to make that mistake again, and scanned the pool area for the other locker room. He saw that it was over near the doors to the rest of the rec center, and by the swimmers. Damn, Bill thought, if I go over there I'll surely be noticed, especially with this stupid erection I have.

He wondered for a minute for a way to solve this dilemma, and thought that maybe if he lost his erection he could maybe go by unnoticed if he hurried. But he didn't want to jerk off right there, since that was a sure fire way for attention to be brought his way. Then a solution became clear to him, and it happened to be staring him right in the face. If I get into the hot tub for a few minutes, he thought, I'll surely lose this erection.

He checked once again to make sure everyone else was busily not paying attention to him and he jumped over the edge of the tub and into the water. The chlorine stung a bit on his cuts and scrapes, but that soon passed and he let himself go to the warmth of the water. It felt really good on his badly bruised skin and even better on his hard-on, he leaned back into the tub until everything but his head was submerged and closed his eyes, letting himself go to the warmth surrounding him. He stayed this way for a few minutes before he remembered why he was in the tub and he opened his eyes. His cock was still as hard as ever and didn't look like it was going down anytime soon. He contemplated getting out and just making a run for the locker room when he saw that the two girls who were playing in the pool a minute ago were now making there way towards the hot tub. Not knowing what to do, he sat up and turned on the jets making large amounts of bubbles in the water and hiding his nakedness.

They got all the way to the tub and got in on the side opposite him. Bill noticed for the first time that they were identical twins. They both had long blonde hair that went down past their shoulders and big blue eyes. Their breasts weren't huge, but they were small and perky and Bill liked that, they looked exactly the same, the only difference between them being that one had a red two piece swimsuit on and the other had on a black one piece. All-in-all they were both very attractive.

"See Cindy, I told you that the hot tub would feel so much better after swimming in that cold pool." Said the one in the red swimsuit.

"Okay, fine Carla," said the one in the black swimsuit whose name was most likely Cindy, "sorry I didn't believe you before. I just thought that how hot your body was didn't matter, and like just how hot the water was is important, you know."

Carla giggled a little, "Don't worry about it sis, I made the same mistake once, like I was out at the beach..." but Bill was no longer listening. He was paying more attention to losing his erection the to the hot young ladies that were now just a couple of feet away from him. He kept trying to think of things that would turn him off, such as baseball or anything else he could remember people talking about as ways to lose your hard-on, but nothing was helping, his attention kept drifting back to Cindy and her sister Carla and how hot they looked with water glistening on their beautiful bodies.

Bill was looking down, trying not to stare at them, when they simultaneously seemed to notice that he was there. "Hi I'm Cindy and this is my sister Carla." Said Cindy, she extended her hand for Bill to take.

Bill leaned forward a bit and shook her hand, "Bill" was all he said. Carla also reached out her hand and Bill shook hers as well, "We just graduated high school, and our daddy is taking us to different schools for us to see."

"He's out getting pizza right now though," said Cindy.

"Oh," said Bill, not really wanting to talk to them for fear they'd find that he was naked. Unluckily for him they both scooted around in the tub until they were sitting on either side of him, close enough that their shoulders were almost touching his.

"So Bill," said Carla, "tell us about the school."

"Um, I don't really know that much about it really..."

"Oh come on," said Cindy, "surely you must know something..." she took her hand and put it on his left leg as Carla did the same to his right. They both started stroking his leg up and down. "Yes," said Carla in a sexy voice, "what is there to do for, um, fun on campus." She smiled at him sweetly.

Bill was starting to get pretty confused, but liked the sudden turn of events. He knew he wasn't attractive, but these girls really seemed to be into him. He just hoped they didn't find out that he wasn't wearing swim wear. But then again, he also kind of hoped that they did find out.

"Um, well, we have the rec center of course, and uh," he was a little distracted by the hands stroking his leg but put it from his mind, "there's also the BC that's a café over on the other side of campus."

"Oh, that's very interesting." Said Cindy as she brought her hand up much farther along his leg and made her way to his crotch. Her hand felt it's way along his pubic hair and she reached her fingers around his hard shaft. He breathed in suddenly and let out a deep breath as she slowly worked her hand up his cock and then back down again. "Oh God," she said, "It's a lot bigger than I thought it was."

Carla looked a little disappoint, "Oh, you stupid bitch," she said in a pouty voice, "you started without me." Then her hand also came up along his leg and she too started stroking his cock. Cindy had her left hand around him and was stroking his cock head and the top part of his shaft while Carla was stroking closer to the base, they'd keep hitting they're hands with one another's as they did it, not that Bill minded. Up until today, he'd been one of the most sexually inexperienced men on campus, and now he had twin sisters simultaneously stroking his cock. He felt as one of the girls (he didn't know which) took their other hand and began fondling his balls and he moaned a little.

Cindy leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I saw you walk in completely naked. At first I thought it was funny what with all your bruises and everything, then I saw the size of your cock and knew that I had to fuck you." She then leaned back and took her hands off of his cock, pulling away Carla's hand at the same time. "Oh, why'd you do that?" asked Carla.

"Because, dear sister, I'm going to suck Bill's large cock." Cindy then quickly glanced back and forth to make sure no one was looking, took in a deep breath and submerged herself completely underwater. Bill soon felt her mouth around his cock head as she tried to get as much of his cock into her mouth. He moaned a little again and put his hand on the back of her head as she started bobbing up and down on his cock. Bill wanted to watch her as she did this and he turned off the jets. He got a view of this beautiful blonde girl trying desperately to get his giant dick down her throat, and looking over at Carla he saw that she had removed the bottom part of her two piece suit and was now openly masturbating in front of him. She saw him looking at her and smiled at him. She said something like, my sister gives good head huh?, but Bill wasn't listening, digging too much on this girl giving him one hell of a blow job. He could actually feel her sucking pre-cum out of his cock and swallowing it. Bill was just about to come when Cindy stopped and came up above the water. Bill looked slightly disappointed and she said, "Sorry, but I needed air. I'll be back down there in a minute after I catch my breath."

"Oh no you don't sis," said Carla, who was still playing with herself, "now it's my turn." And with that, she stood up in front of him and stepped over him so that she had a leg on either side of him. Her pussy was now only inches away from his face and he saw that she had a trimmed blonde bush. He really wanted to lean forward and start giving her head, but he had never eaten a girl out before and he didn't know if he would do a good job. It didn't matter though, because at that point she sat down on him, pushing the head of his cock into her pussy, it seemed to stop but she lifted herself up and went down even farther on his dick, she did this a few more times before he was completely inside her. "Oh Fuck," she moaned, "I can't believe how big it is, it's practically ripping me apart."

She started to fuck him slowly. Bill was now so completely into the feeling of his cock in her warm, tight cunt that he forgot that Cindy was sitting there until she said, "Shit that looks so fucking hot sis. Hurry up so I can get a turn." Then she leaned over and started kissing Bill on the cheek and then worked her way to his mouth. She started sticking her tongue into his mouth and they tongue wrestled while she grabbed one of his hands and took it up to her breast. He started feeling her right tit then her left one, noticing how hard her nipples were as she reached around her sister and started fondling his balls once again.

Bill could feel the cum start to boil in his cock and was about to announce that he was going to come when he heard a yell from across the pool area. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTERS?!!"

Both of the twins broke away from Bill in fright. He turned his head in the direction of the yell and saw a man who looked like a mix between an escaped convict and a deranged serial killer. The girls started to say things like, daddy it's not what it looks like. But Bill had already jumped out of the tub and started running for the nearest door. Which happened to be the woman's locker room, the crazy man running after him.

He made it into the locker room which to his luck had no one else in it, but he didn't stop running, he ran through it and out the other door into one of the halls of the rec center. A bunch of people were in this room and they all turned to look at Bill as he entered, but Bill didn't stop running. He heard the crazy man in tow but didn't dare turn around to see how far away he was. He ran through a maze of hallways until he found himself in a dead end. He turned around finally and didn't see the man behind him but could hear him coming from down the hall. He looked around and entered the only door near him.

It turned out to be a small supply closet. He quickly ran into it and shut the door, plunging him into darkness. He waited and heard as the man came down the hall, and the man yelled, "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!!!" and he turned and stomped angrily away. He thanked God that he was now safe finally, and that angry deranged over-protective fathers aren't really that bright.

He waited until he could no longer hear noises coming from the hall outside the broom closet before he opened the door and walked out. Carefully he made his way down a flight of stairs and out one of the side doors. He didn't even bother trying to hide his dick from the many onlookers outside. What would be the point? He thought, it's not as if I could hide it anyway. This was more than true since now his cock was so hard that it hurt and there was a constant stream of pre-cum coming out of his cock head, leaving a trail as he walked. He was feeling embarrassed however and felt he needed to hide. He looked around and saw a building nearby with tall bushes around the side of it. He ran there, as the stares of people around followed him, and hid behind the bushes near the building.

He stayed there for a bit and watched as the people who were looking at him dispersed. Finally, everyone was gone and he began to make his way around the building. He suddenly felt a twinge of pain coming from his balls and he had to stop and rub them to make it go away. Shit, he thought, this must be what blue balls feels like. Rubbing helped alleviate the pain but it made his cock start leaking even more pre-cum than it was before.