All Comments on 'A Week to Remember Ch. 03'

by Chris Cross

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bloody Loved It!

I really liked this story when you started it and I loved this installment! I can hardly wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent and arousing

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. This is a very exciting and arousing set of stories. We await your next offering with open arms and . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
seeing is stimulating, doing is dynamic

You are the only writer on here who seems to use illustrations correctly. They flow with the story and stimulate the reader. Being a sensualist, to imagine is fine but to see and experience as if with the characters is wonderful. My partner and I have had some fantastically experimental sexual experiences thanks to you and these stories, which we happened to show to a neighbour (it as a dare following a card game) and she got so turned on that, guess what? Well, let's say a story is going to come out of the encounter and we have the pics to prove it. Thank you so much. Thank you ten-fold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story but a little continuity booboo...

Great story, great illustrations.

But beware, check your story for continuity after making edits!

On page two Sheila grabs the bottom of his jeans "helping me to step out of them before tossing them carelessly to one side."

But a few paragraphs later "Her other slipped into my pants and I breathed in sharply as her hand touched my throbbing cock for the first time. Sheila knelt in front of me, easing my cock free and pulling my pants down to the carpet."

But nicely done otherwise. I particularly like his internal commentary, it sounds real and has the full range of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No boo boo!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Just to clear up a bit of possible transatlantic confusion, the reference to pants isn't as in trousers or jeans, it's as in UNDERpants, shorts, briefs - call'em waht you will. Positive or negative, please keep that feedback coming. Always good to know there's folk out there. All the Best Chris Cross

KadhroghKadhroghover 14 years ago
Another Good one

I think I'll step to the next chapter some other time. Another beautiful tale And I like the Illustrations helps the fantasies flow free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmm

loved it! you made me about as wet as Sheila..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So

fucking sexy.

Well done.

- Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waoh!!!!!!!!!!!

My girfriend and I were reading this and well lets just say the story became real life! well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome

We were also reading this story together and could not keep our hands off each other until finally we just lay on the floor and fucked. I orgasmed on his cock and he filled me with his cum. Great!!

More please.

Julie & John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

One of the best stories i've read on this site. nice one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Poor, poor, Belle. He got cheated on and now he's cheating on Belle? What a ruthless skank, that Sheila.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

I like the internal monolog. The whole thing is odd with flat mates and money being in units of £.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 2 years ago

What a lucky guy! Dumped , then tries to move on the neighbour but scores with her mate and still finishes up with the girl he was after! Can’t wait to read the next bit! Much better than Corination Street!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous