All Comments on 'A Week to Remember Ch. 02'

by Chris Cross

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
please continue!

I can't wait to read more of this story. If it's even half as hot as the first two parts, it'll have me soaked in no time flat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Now THIS is how to illustrate a story! It should be used as a teaching example for all those authors out there who think banging any old picture in qualifies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you

Hello Chris, I want you to know that your story has aroused a black girl (me) from the first to the last line. And your drawings are superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best pictures I've seen yet!!

Great story and pics. Can't wait for your next set of stories.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dark arousal

This story was a huge turn-on for a man with a black partner. She got so horny reading this with me that I have had to clean the sofa and change the sheets after a night of extended experimentation. More, more, more!

OVERLANDOVERLANDabout 18 years ago
A FANTASY FULFILLED (ALMOST)!

A beautiful, tender and descriptive story of love. The description of Belle was almost as if she were real and the way she handled her man should have made him as virile as described. Maybe she'll let him love her without a condom soon! Maybe he'll be able to show the same loving feelings towards Sheila before she goes! Just think of a threesome between them all!

I thoroughly enjoyed the illustrations too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Belle of the Balls!!

What an experience!! Was this from your life, or imagination? It sounded and "felt real" to me, as the minute details were in "synch" so to speak! Especially the ones regarding Belle's color. I also went out with a black woman for about a year, and their concerns as to the general behavior towards black women by many(not all, but many) black men ("Bitch this, and bitch that) were all repeated to me by my Marie. She was "energetic in bed" and very, very affectionate towards me, particularly after we finished a really rousing bout of great sex. As if there were any other kind with her!

Please write more about Steve and Belle and Sheila!!

Thanks,

Charlie Dinegar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Had me dripping!

GOD I LOVED IT!!! It was amazingly arousing! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
whipping it good

i especially loved the black girl on all fours pulling the hair white guy goes into black ass very nicely ,i have a very dark brown skinned young girl friend and we do the master slave she is the cleaning hired help and actually cleans in her outfit I love giving it to her from behind like that she even looks like that girl . I am a whole lot older so it feels even more kinky when she wears her school outfit, watching a whilte cock go into a small black girls ass is such a visual extravaganza, keep up the pic we are into your stoies they are us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

This black girl is so wet and aroused. My husband is white and I am goign to shoe him these pics. We must try them all! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Like This

Loved your story. Please continue the story with plenty more pictures. Can't wait for the next episode.

Very horny and made me very wet.

Thanks,

Jill NZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic graphic pictures & wonderful story, it is good to read about white guy & black girl for once. This story makes up for ALL the black guy/white girl action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

one of my favourite stories

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
New Love Burns Hot

Beautiful HOT sex, exhausting by the end! The illustrations are splendidly textured, stylishly smooth additions to the story. The ambiguous and frustrated beginning shows how the club scene really cannot lead to love. But lightning strikes, and at her choice, our lovers get it on. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YES!

YES! finaly a story with good writing anD REALY hot blacl babe! JUST MY TYPE! And the illistrations r bad asss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT

oh damn this one was great. while reading it i came 4 times. this is seriously hot. i came about 2 litres total oh my god this is great stuff. im still cumming from reading this great great

KifarupembeKifarupembealmost 15 years ago
Sweet Memories

I am Caucasian who has been lucky enough to have been VERY happily married to an African woman who fits Belles description to a T. It has brought back many happy memories - she died at an early age but not before she gave me 3 beautiful children as the result of many nights - and days - of pure bliss.

KadhroghKadhroghover 14 years ago
Awesome

This story was great, I loved it. On to the next chapter :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

This story was worded perfectly. It's nice to see an intimate story with such intelligence to accompany it. Beautiful. Keep up the good work. Please. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

wow the build up in this story you rocked my world man !!! xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Jizz

Good story

reallyjuicyreallyjuicyover 12 years ago
hot

Hot as hell and well written. I like its honesty, and how it treats its female characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

one of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck my pussy is wet

i have to go to work soon, but i just want to keep reading (and playing with myself) to this story! so sexy

gandolf777gandolf777over 11 years ago
rewards of sowin seeds

seemed to flo justlike life sometimes. it really seemed to pause at the right moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

art work is juvenile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous